• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian @ Hector

Started by wiseguy, September 24, 2016, 03:25:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

The winner of the 4 has the best draw in my opinion. 2nd place in the 4 has a date with England round 2. Smh...

Lumberjackfan1978

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on September 26, 2016, 11:06:11 pm
Can't be sec west. We don't have Alabama better known in these parts as Hermpton, or hermdawgs, or "the move ins", or "the consolidation".

Worm, it's ok to brag a little and stop being so humble. Yall are the "Alabama".  ;D

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: bigworm on September 26, 2016, 11:06:11 pm
Can't be sec west. We don't have Alabama better known in these parts as Hermpton, or hermdawgs, or "the move ins", or "the consolidation".

Bullhermits is my personal favorite

Wildcatalumni21

Watched some film on CC and I truly believe whichever defense can get a turnover late in the game wins. I saw someone else say it earlier a,d I did notice CC o-line is weak! Hectors front 7 will have a field day if they aren't careful

wiseguy

Weather will be nice for the game Fri-nite :) Love them Friday Night Lights! Good old high school football, everyone go out and support your local team and thank the GOOD LORD you have that opportunity 8)

Wildcatalumni21

Cheek

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 28, 2016, 11:31:03 am
How well does CC travel?

Very good.  People who choose to pay for their children's education tend to be very supportive. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on September 28, 2016, 11:32:56 am
Very good.  People who choose to pay for their children's education tend to be very supportive.

You mean they are not recruited  and other scholarship?  Lol

Cheek

September 28, 2016, 11:35:31 am #59 Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:38:38 am by Cheek
Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 28, 2016, 11:31:03 am
How well does CC travel?

i am not sure CC participated in recruiting like some of the other private schools, but I am sure it happens on occasions.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Cheek on September 28, 2016, 11:32:56 am
That's very true lol. Should be a good atmosphere Friday night!

Cheek1

from E town, hope Hector puts smack down on the private school, of course they have the ability to incentivize students with free braces etc  ;D

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Cheek1 on September 28, 2016, 11:55:23 am
from E town, hope Hector puts smack down on the private school, of course they have the ability to incentivize students with free braces etc  ;D
I hope we do too! I feel like we will

Cheek1

go ahead and have Gains put 50 on them this week, Lions will try to match it next week ;)

Wildcatalumni21

I truly believe we put up at least 55

Bigditchlion

It's going to come down to running game and who has the better secondary in this one. Going with Hector by a score.

Hawgpilot

Quote from: Cheek on September 28, 2016, 11:35:31 am
i am not sure CC participated in recruiting like some of the other private schools, but I am sure it happens on occasions.

You'd be wrong.   I wish they'd recruit.  A recent turnover at the top leadership could change that in the future.  But it hasn't happened in the past due to who was in charge and the way she did things.

mtindian42

This will be a good ball game these 2 match up very well. It will come down to who can win the trenches I give that edge to hector. Hector 38 CC 28

lionfan59

I'm calling it now. Conway Christian wins this one. 

Hornet4ever

Was going to try and make this game, fiancee wants me to stick around local tomorrow. So I guess I'm going to Hackett vs WYC  :'(

Devilcat54

Game day go CATS. CC have safe travels tonight. This should be the AA game of the week .

lionfan59

Pick_DA_EAGLES

lionfan59

There was still 543 left till half last post I saw that's why asked

Devilcat54

Hornet4ever

Big Cat Daddy

Wow. Hector looking good tonight!

Donnie Jamon

Hector and England is gonna be a good one.

Devilcat54

Wildcatalumni21

Just my opinion, Hector dominated this game!!

Hornet4ever

lionfan59

Well I'll eat a lil crow. Thought CC was going to take this one.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: lionfan59 on September 30, 2016, 10:09:28 pm

Hector and England
|
|
|
|
v

The rest of the 5-2A.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: lionfan59 on September 30, 2016, 10:09:28 pm
Now y'all just take care of business next week and it'll set up a GREAT matchup week 8!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas