• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian @ Hector

Started by wiseguy, September 24, 2016, 03:25:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wiseguy

Battle of 2 undefeated teams, Big Conference Game! Think this one goes down to the wire 8)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

This is most likely for the #2 seed in the 5. We will find out if c.c. is a contender or a pretender.

I'm going with hector at home.

Bigditchlion

Will this game be anywhere to watch online?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bigditchlion on September 24, 2016, 07:57:38 pm

Yes.....I'll see if I can find link...

HorseFeathers

wiseguy

Quote from: Bigditchlion on September 24, 2016, 07:57:38 pm
Sorry, it will be blacked out in the England area 8)

Bigditchlion

September 24, 2016, 09:45:34 pm #6 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:47:36 pm by Bigditchlion
Thought yall would just do audio of this one lol

Should be the game of the week!

Devilcat54

You know if you go back to the end of 2012. Hector is 27-0 in conference. Till someone beat's them it's their conference to loose.

wiseguy

Quote from: Bigditchlion on September 24, 2016, 09:45:34 pm
Thought yall would just do audio of this one lol

Should be the game of the week!
Sorry, audio will be scrambled in England area as well 8)

BigLion10

That was a different conference doesn't count. Besides we won the 5 last year defending champs baby!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Devilcat54 on September 24, 2016, 09:48:56 pm
You know if you go back to the end of 2012. Hector is 27-0 in conference. Till someone beat's them it's their conference to loose.

Ummm, not sure it works that way seeing how hector changed conferences, now if England had joined the 4, you could use that logic. Lol

Hornet4ever

wiseguy

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 24, 2016, 10:59:08 pm
Hector takes this one at home.
I hope your right Hornet, but I still think it will be a dogfight......

Wildcatalumni21

monster_island

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: wiseguy on September 24, 2016, 11:09:09 pm
  I hope your right Hornet, but I still think it will be a dogfight......
Maybe you won't get called out for not being a die hard fan like I did, for not saying that we just gonna blow them out#

wiseguy

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 25, 2016, 07:34:25 am
Maybe you won't get called out for not being a die hard fan like I did, for not saying that we just gonna blow them out#
A guy can be a (die hard fan) and still be real! I see this as a close game. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it! You done nothing wrong 21, just called it as you see it ;)                             GO HECTOR

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: wiseguy on September 25, 2016, 08:30:56 am
A guy can be a (die hard fan) and still be real! I see this as a close game. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it! You done nothing wrong 21, just called it as you see it ;)                             GO HECTOR
Thank you sir. I think this game comes down to turnovers, who can force one and capitalize on it

big E

England has to go to conway christian a win by the Eagles against Hector could create one of those little 3 way ties

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: big E on September 25, 2016, 09:09:50 am
England has to go to conway christian a win by the Eagles against Hector could create one of those little 3 way ties
Let's not think like that lol

big E

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 25, 2016, 08:49:21 am
Thank you sir. I think this game comes down to turnovers, who can force one and capitalize on it

Should be a good one, I just think Hectors defense is to good for Conway Christian. We shall see...

lionfan59

Going with CC on this one. CC. Is not just a one man show.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: lionfan59 on September 25, 2016, 10:12:19 am

Guess our oline that gives Gaines the time to throw, and blocks for him and the other backs shouldn't bother coming to the game since gaines throws the ball, catches it, blocks for himself, and plays all 11 spots on defense...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 25, 2016, 10:14:09 am
Guess our oline that gives Gaines the time to throw, and blocks for him and the other backs shouldn't bother coming to the game since gaines throws the ball, catches it, blocks for himself, and plays all 11 spots on defense...

Don't take the bait. He is trying so hard.

Devilcat54

So what's England record in conference.

BigLion10

1-0 right now same as yalls this year

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: lionfan59 on September 25, 2016, 10:12:19 am
Hahaha.......this guy

Devilcat54

Hector 42 CC 27 going to be a fun game to watch.

Wildcatalumni21

This is going to be a shootout

Hector- 48
CC- 35

wideopendownthesideline

Hector 44 CC 35.... gaines is just to much for CC to contain...

Big Cat Daddy

This will be a fun game to watch both good teams, Hector 62 cc 47...shootout at H Town!!!!!!

bigworm

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 25, 2016, 09:59:52 am
Should be a good one, I just think Hectors defense is to good for Conway Christian. We shall see...

See I have just the opposite opinion. I think bith defenses will struggle to stop each other. I think it will be a shootout but I think hector will get it done.

Bigditchlion

Hector I think gets it done but will be a shootout. I'd say a td will separate these teams at the end.

Hornet4ever

NorthArkFball

Hector 35 Conway Christian 21. Also predicting Gaines has 200 yards passing and over a 100 rushing.

Cheek

Hector should win this game with ease.  CC has some good skilled players, but their line is not very good.  I think the Soph.  QB will struggle in this first big conference game. 

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Cheek on September 25, 2016, 08:51:48 pm
Hector should win this game with ease.  CC has some good skilled players, but their line is not very good.  I think the Soph.  QB will struggle in this first big conference game. 

if their oline isn't very good, they may be in trouble....

Donnie Jamon

So England, Hector, and CC are all in the same conf?  That is brutal.. 

Bigditchlion

Brutal for sure, playing each other will make all of them better! Expect all 3 to make noise in playoffs.

MynameisJeff

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 26, 2016, 11:33:01 am

Definitely brutal.  If you look at the playoff bracket, the winner of the 7-2A (likely Mt Ida) will face the #3 from this conference in the second round (assuming they both win in first round).  That could be a nice reward for winning your conference. 

wiseguy

Quote from: KREWSAWHEWSKI on September 26, 2016, 03:46:46 pm
Definitely brutal.  If you look at the playoff bracket, the winner of the 7-2A (likely Mt Ida) will face the #3 from this conference in the second round (assuming they both win in first round).  That could be a nice reward for winning your conference.
Where can I find the playoff bracket?

wiseguy

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 26, 2016, 11:33:01 am
Yep! 2a SEC West 8)

HorseFeathers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: wiseguy on September 26, 2016, 09:08:35 pm
Yep! 2a SEC West 8)

They went from the sun belt to the sec, the last 2 seasons and probably will go back to the sunbelt next year. Tremendous group of athletes this year that won't be there next.

bigworm

Can't be sec west. We don't have Alabama better known in these parts as Hermpton, or hermdawgs, or "the move ins", or "the consolidation".

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas