• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross County @ Clarendon

Started by playmaker04, September 24, 2016, 11:47:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

#33 Moore for CC 234 yards rushing. Big #21 Henderson 138.

playmaker04

Quote from: MomaLion on October 01, 2016, 01:29:17 am
He actually plays all over the field. And y'all can say what you want about other larger teams playing both ways being the same but when almost every player is on the field every single play, it gets to them. Even if CC played mostly the same players, they did rotate them to catch a breath...even if only for a couple plays, it helps.
CC was without one of their biggest playmakers #3 Marcus Boykin. #1 older brother. He sit out because he had a wisdom tooth removed

MomaLion

Refs made bad calls both ways but overall they were better than we've seen recently.

playmaker04

Yeah I'm not saying they didn't but the 2A have some terrible Reffing crews. They were bad.

MomaLion

Yes, we've seen so many bad refs this year.

Lions84

CLARENDON need about 6-12 more players.

bdubyab60

October 03, 2016, 07:56:28 pm #56 Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 08:01:00 pm by bdubyab60
He actually plays all over the field. And y'all can say what you want about other larger teams playing both ways being the same but when almost every player is on the field every single play, it gets to them. Even if CC played mostly the same players, they did rotate them to catch a breath...even if only for a couple plays, it helps.
I told you CC would rotate more

switch hitting tackle

We generally rotate in all the sophomores when were ahead.

MomaLion

Cross couldn't come off the field even on kickoffs because our kicker got hurt early and he had to do that as well.  Those kids were exhausted.

playmaker04

I only counted 15 players dressed out before the game started.

curtain caller

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 01, 2016, 10:56:35 am
Yeah I'm not saying they didn't but the 2A have some terrible Reffing crews. They were bad.
I've noticed that all over. It's not just for one side it's on both. It's like some have never called a game before in their lives or for that fact seen a football.  Now don't get me wrong there is that diamond in the rough but some of these guys are just plain bad like you said.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: curtain caller on October 04, 2016, 09:58:34 pm
I've noticed that all over. It's not just for one side it's on both. It's like some have never called a game before in their lives or for that fact seen a football.  Now don't get me wrong there is that diamond in the rough but some of these guys are just plain bad like you said.
Makes me wonder if they are supplied by LaborForse

MomaLion

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 04, 2016, 11:08:52 am
I only counted 15 players dressed out before the game started.
That's what we had then we lost our kicker the rest of the game and had a guy in and out on a knee injury.  We had 2 out that game already for concussions and one that is out the season with a nasty break.

Lions84

Tough year so far down on the river.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas