• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 5 des arc @ augusta

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, September 24, 2016, 11:41:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Well the carlisle game was as I expected. A close hard fought game. The boys never gave up and fought until the end, came from behind and won. Now that homecoming is over and out of the way we can get on with nothing but football.

I expect another hard fought game this week going to Augusta. Hoping for another win.

Old Scrapper

I think DA gets to rolling again. 38-14

big E

Augusta is not bad but I expect the Eagles to pull this one out.

RiverEagle079

Correcting the mistakes from last week comes out on top 44-20

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on September 24, 2016, 05:01:59 pm
Correcting the mistakes from last week comes out on top 44-20

Like the line blocking and everyone tackling?  Lol

Atleast we cut back on the turnovers

RiverEagle079

Yeah I think it was the homecoming hype that got to them if we don't rap up its going to be rough

big E

Augustas backs are hard runners and tough to bring down. #7 who came out at the half wearing 31 is a load. 9 is very fast. If DesArc keeps them bottled up they'll be fine Augusta will score but the Eagles win cause I don't think Augusta can stop them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on September 25, 2016, 09:16:19 am
Augustas backs are hard runners and tough to bring down. #7 who came out at the half wearing 31 is a load. 9 is very fast. If DesArc keeps them bottled up they'll be fine Augusta will score but the Eagles win cause I don't think Augusta can stop them.

We will have to block and tackle better in order to win. And we have to figure out that when the other team blocks your punt, it's a live ball, you have to tackle the guy. Lol. It was kinda comical watching that unfold.

RunAndGun431

heard one of the conway brothers had a banged up ankle...any word on that Pick?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on September 28, 2016, 08:37:56 am
heard one of the conway brothers had a banged up ankle...any word on that Pick?

Has been since week 2. He's ok.

RunAndGun431

gotcha, in that case ill still go with DA by couple scores...they're just too much for Augusta.
MC will blow out PW
brinkley over hazen
carlisle finally gets conference win over marvell
Cc too much for clarendon

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on September 28, 2016, 09:53:49 am
gotcha, in that case ill still go with DA by couple scores...they're just too much for Augusta.
MC will blow out PW
brinkley over hazen

If carlisle builds off the des arc game, and doesn't dwell on the way it ended, i believe they will at least get the 3 seed, at worst the 4, then being a team you wouldn't want to see in the playoffs.

big E

MC will blow out PW
brinkley over hazen
would you like to take a bet on McCrory blowing out PW.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on September 28, 2016, 09:58:15 am
would you like to take a bet on McCrory blowing out PW.

Lol, I guess I read right over that. I would like some of that action too

RunAndGun431

just wondering pick, how do you see them being the 3 or 4?

big E, sure will...kennon will have the defense ready...pretty simple offense. #6 runs iso left or iso right. and mcc offense started to click 2nd half of hazen game....and its at mcc so PW doesn't start off with 14 pts right off the bat like they always do when they play at home

big E

Ok what would you like to bet name it please. Slow receivers and no Rogo and your offence clicked because Hazen is way down but keep living in your dream world.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on September 28, 2016, 10:07:30 am
just wondering pick, how do you see them being the 3 or 4?

big E, sure will...kennon will have the defense ready...pretty simple offense. #6 runs iso left or iso right. and mcc offense started to click 2nd half of hazen game....and its at mcc so PW doesn't start off with 14 pts right off the bat like they always do when they play at home

By them winning out or just losing to p-w. I.m.o. they were by far more physical than McCrory and I don't think they would have lost to Augusta had gallihair(spelling?) Played that game.

big E

Not to mention that they spotted Augusta 30 points.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

RunAndGun431

hazen's defense is still good, they just have no offense. who cares if receivers are slow? that doesn't mean you can't score...i think you're the one living in the dream world....PW is finally "good" or decent in football and 4-0 since george washington was president and now they're world beaters...with the 4 wins being Rector, Brinkley (14-2) scoring late in the 4th to win, Clarendon and Augusta....i guess y'all can beat PA and Fayetteville too huh?

Ventman

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 28, 2016, 10:14:28 am
By them winning out or just losing to p-w. I.m.o. they were by far more physical than McCrory and I don't think they would have lost to Augusta had gallihair(spelling?) Played that game.
They are a different team when he is on the field. We saw that the other night when went out in the DA game. He is a very good player.

big E

Nope and Y'all won't either where have I said that we are world beaters show me please you are basing your opinions on the past. The only time we trailed in the Clarendon game was in the first quarter never was closer to that at any point in the game. Never trailed against Augusta so if you make points no what you are talking about.I know we are just PW we aren't any good and we probably can't stay on the field against the defending state champions that lost there entire team. But we gonna show up and try and if you think Dawson is the only weapon we have then y'all are in for a long night. Hope your arrogance doesn't make your crow taste bad.

RunAndGun431

here's my point that i know what I'm talking about...Rector, Brinkley, Clarendon, and Augusta....when have either of the 4 been competitors in their conference in the last 10 years? Rector was an away game that most jr high teams can beat...brinkley and augusta was home game, so the only somewhat true road game was clarendon...y'all might beat us friday but keep in mind its on the road as well as at carlisle and at des arc this year.., so if y'all do beat us, then hats off to you...just wait until you beat a team that has competed recently. Beat/compete with mcc, DA, and carlisle and ill eat all the crow you want me to...and here's my other deal...from looking at film of most of the teams in the conference, PW seems to have as much potential as DA Carlisle and mcc to be considered one of the top teams in the conference...kinda like Alabama...do you think nick saban cares if his team is impressed with beating vanderbilt, kentucky, missouri? negative, but when they beat lsu, auburn, a&m, and georgia then theyre where he wants them to be...just don't put the wagon before the horse

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 28, 2016, 10:14:28 am

Golleher.

big E

You were the one that said y'all would blow us out you not me I haven't said not one word about it either way.

RunAndGun431

no reply to that proves my point...just on here giving all games a little more hype cause its football season and thats how it should be...no hard feelings to anyone. this is all fun and games...good luck friday and we'll see ya there

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on September 28, 2016, 11:03:03 am
Golleher.

Lol, didn't figure I was close with my spelling of that. But he sure played a good game against Des Arc

big E

What games have I given hype to? None you started it don't backtrack still waiting on that bet that yall will blow us out .

RunAndGun431

I'm saying everyone needs to give more hype to the games...as in more conversations, trash talking, excitement, etc...so far last year has been better on here and this year most teams have better chances to do things

big E

Probably so. Already surpassed my expectations we have won 4. I figured 3 with Sartin.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on September 28, 2016, 11:54:23 am
I'm saying everyone needs to give more hype to the games...as in more conversations, trash talking, excitement, etc...so far last year has been better on here and this year most teams have better chances to do things
Start 0-4 with not a possible victory in sight and see where your
Hype is! I have mine packed away for a year or two.

big E

I feel your pain been hiding mine ever since 04 .

RiverEagle079

sooooo what is this in reference to DA augusta? I mean don't yall have a forum thread?
;D ;D

mr.gametime

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 28, 2016, 10:25:21 am
True.

They played tuff and made a run in the 2nd half but from what ive been told Augusta was clicking on all cylinders that night and dominated that game....i think Augusta even had multiple touchdowns and long runs called back.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on September 28, 2016, 05:32:02 pm
sooooo what is this in reference to DA augusta? I mean don't yall have a forum thread?
;D ;D
excuse us thread Police. 👮🏼

RiverEagle079

go enjoy your one game winning team Scrapper 8)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

RiverEagle079

I will never go to a low and say that marvell beats hazen I don't even like hazen but that is to low

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on September 28, 2016, 08:29:52 pm
I will never go to a low and say that marvell beats hazen I don't even like hazen but that is to low

Oh, I meant as of now

RiverEagle079

HorseFeathers

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on September 28, 2016, 10:26:06 am
hazen's defense is still good, they just have no offense. who cares if receivers are slow? that doesn't mean you can't score...i think you're the one living in the dream world....PW is finally "good" or decent in football and 4-0 since george washington was president and now they're world beaters...with the 4 wins being Rector, Brinkley (14-2) scoring late in the 4th to win, Clarendon and Augusta....i guess y'all can beat PA and Fayetteville too huh?

So...Arguing that McCrory will blow out P/W, by asking if P/W could beat PA and Fayetteville...would seem to say that you think McCrory is of a Caliber similar to PA(5A Favorite) and Fayetteville(7A Heavy Weight)....Geez win one Championship(Graduate literally everything) and all of a sudden mcCrory is unbeatable...Guess Des Arc Didn't get that memo...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 28, 2016, 08:57:29 pm
So...Arguing that McCrory will blow out P/W, by asking if P/W could beat PA and Fayetteville...would seem to say that you think McCrory is of a Caliber similar to PA(5A Favorite) and Fayetteville(7A Heavy Weight)....Geez win one Championship(Graduate literally everything) and all of a sudden mcCrory is unbeatable...Guess Des Arc Didn't get that memo...

Oh we got the memo, but it read like "da greatest bigbaby" wrote it and we never figured out what it said. 🤔🤔

RunAndGun431

if I were to say Mccrory would beat PA and Fayettevile then I would say that...but I have common sense...since apparently you and only you misunderstood what I was saying, I'll break it down into 3rd grade for you....Palestine beat rector, Brinkley, Augusta, and Clarendon. Obviously 4 teams that aren't very good and only Augusta maybe making the playoffs and now think they're the team to beat...obviously me saying Mccrory will blow them out was just to stir stuff up...yes we graduated everyone and not the same team anymore...I guess we are the only ones that has ever happened to????

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des arc is Augustas homecoming opponent. Lol

RunAndGun431

Jag-Class07

MC will blow out PW
brinkley over hazen

Im going to go ahead and stop you right there . I am die hard Jag fan but Mac will not blow out PW . di I think we will win . Yes but by 9 or less . Are D Line still stands straight up instead of firing off like there suppose to.

Buck back to the original Topic I have DA by 15 over Augusta

big E

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 28, 2016, 10:12:12 pm
Des arc is Augustas homecoming opponent. Lol
Ooh the Devils could lose 2 homecoming games in a row.

HorseFeathers

September 29, 2016, 05:59:27 am #47 Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 06:57:10 am by HorseFeathers
Quote from: RunAndGun431 on September 28, 2016, 10:10:35 pm
if I were to say Mccrory would beat PA and Fayettevile then I would say that...but I have common sense...since apparently you and only you misunderstood what I was saying, I'll break it down into 3rd grade for you....Palestine beat rector, Brinkley, Augusta, and Clarendon. Obviously 4 teams that aren't very good and only Augusta maybe making the playoffs and now think they're the team to beat...obviously me saying Mccrory will blow them out was just to stir stuff up...yes we graduated everyone and not the same team anymore...I guess we are the only ones that has ever happened to????

And McCrory two wins are over 0-4 Hazen and 0-4 marvell, but don't let that stop you from criticizing p/w's schedule

As far as my education goes, I'm not the one that drew the connection between a team thinking they can beat McCrory, also meaning they think they can beat Pulaski academy and Fayetteville. ..

Old Scrapper

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on September 28, 2016, 07:25:12 pm
go enjoy your one game winning team Scrapper 8)
LOL I will enjoy every minute of it.

RunAndGun431

as i said earlier, i only said mcc will blow out PW just to get things stirred up because everything is so quiet this year...mcc is down this year and PW is up...should be a great game. i think whoever plays better the second half will come out on top

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas