• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman@Dierks

Started by Outlawfreak, September 24, 2016, 10:39:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Outlawfreak

Thoughts?? Gonna be a great matchup!!!

Redzone

I think it'll be a good game, but I see Foremans backfield showing out again. 
Foreman 43
Dierks 24

couch-coach06

Lol when is that last time foreman had 2 threads lol .... I think the gators speed will prevail 35-28 gators

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Foreman has something that has give the Outlaws fits:  Big play potential in the form of SPEED.  Gators have more excitement around a sport since the softball team was winning however-many state titles.  Outlaws should be back to full strength after resting some injuries.  Outlaws tackling has to be better and the QB has to fall back in and hopefully things click.

It should be a great matchup between 2 teams battling for the wide-open #2 spot in the conference race.  I think it may be so close, it comes down to home field advantage.

Dirkies-  28
Swampers-  24

tacklethis...

This is also an opportunity for the winner of this game to have two home playoff games....assuming Mt Ida wins and the winner here finishes 2nd in conference. 3rd place also gets a home game this year...

Eslim03

Foreman's D line should control the line of scrimmage they have played great all season. Offensively the gators are hard to stop. They have a four headed monster in their backfield. If dierks doesn't tackle well it will be a long night for the outlaws.

tacklethis...

September 26, 2016, 09:52:47 am #6 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 09:55:41 am by tacklethis...
Quote from: Eslim03 on September 26, 2016, 09:07:08 am
Foreman's D line should control the line of scrimmage they have played great all season. Offensively the gators are hard to stop. They have a four headed monster in their backfield. If dierks doesn't tackle well it will be a long night for the outlaws.

But, they havent played anyone all season either...(neither team has)....The best team they played beat them...

Eslim03

Looking forward to this weeks game tackle. Both teams will know more about theirselves after Friday. I agree that this game probably decides the second seed but Ida isn't the team try had last year and can be beat.

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: Eslim03 on September 26, 2016, 10:19:18 am
Looking forward to this weeks game tackle. Both teams will know more about theirselves after Friday. I agree that this game probably decides the second seed but Ida isn't the team try had last year and can be beat.

Winner will be in the driver's seat but none of these teams are "unbeatable".  So it could become a jumbled mess from #2-#6.  I really expect MI will not have a let-down in the conference race. 

This is without a doubt the game of the week in 7-2A conference. 

stuck in between

Quote from: tacklethis... on September 26, 2016, 09:52:47 am
But, they havent played anyone all season either...(neither team has)....The best team they played beat them...

Very good point. The level of competition thus far hasn't been the greatest. The overall record of the Gators last three opponents is 4-8, but Foreman has beat those teams in the manner in which shouldn't have left any doubt that there was a significant talent difference on the field. Dierks on the other hand has a seven point victory over Horatio and then took their turn at beating up on Mt. Pine. Don't mistake me, I think this will be a heck of a game and if the Gators play anything at all like they did the first quarter at Springhill they could find themselves behind the 8-ball quickly. Another feather in the Outlaw's hat is the fact Foreman has not had to play in a four quarter slobber knocker since week 1. This could hurt us if the game is as close as expected late in the game. This one might be won by Foreman's kicker who has already hit a couple of 30+ yarders already. Gonna be a doozy, hope the kids decide the outcome and not the refs.

tacklethis...

Quote from: KREWSAWHEWSKI on September 26, 2016, 10:28:28 am
Winner will be in the driver's seat but none of these teams are "unbeatable".  So it could become a jumbled mess from #2-#6.  I really expect MI will not have a let-down in the conference race. 

This is without a doubt the game of the week in 7-2A conference.

Other than England, the entire state is very beatable....

Rida4Life

Foreman is fairly young and appears to be getting better each week.  If that Triple Option gets rolling it could be a long night for the Outlaws.

Gators 35
Outlaws14

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: stuck in between on September 26, 2016, 10:34:05 am
Quote from: tacklethis... on September 26, 2016, 09:52:47 am

Very good point. The level of competition thus far hasn't been the greatest. The overall record of the Gators last three opponents is 4-8, but Foreman has beat those teams in the manner in which shouldn't have left any doubt that there was a significant talent difference on the field. Dierks on the other hand has a seven point victory over Horatio and then took their turn at beating up on Mt. Pine. Don't mistake me, I think this will be a heck of a game and if the Gators play anything at all like they did the first quarter at Springhill they could find themselves behind the 8-ball quickly. Another feather in the Outlaw's hat is the fact Foreman has not had to play in a four quarter slobber knocker since week 1. This could hurt us if the game is as close as expected late in the game. This one might be won by Foreman's kicker who has already hit a couple of 30+ yarders already. Gonna be a doozy, hope the kids decide the outcome and not the refs.

Maybe you can confirm this because it is strictly "talk on the street".  I have been told that Horatio didn't have their starting QB when they played Foreman.  Not making excuses, but he was "the" offense against Dierks as I understand it.  A 7pt victory over Horatio with their QB or a mercy rule win without him would be about the same thing. 

Eslim03

The Dline I was talking about knocked horatio's QB out of the game but the rout was well underway when he exited.

stuck in between

Quote from: KREWSAWHEWSKI on September 26, 2016, 12:09:40 pm
Maybe you can confirm this because it is strictly "talk on the street".  I have been told that Horatio didn't have their starting QB when they played Foreman.  Not making excuses, but he was "the" offense against Dierks as I understand it.  A 7pt victory over Horatio with their QB or a mercy rule win without him would be about the same thing.

He played up until sometime late in the second half I believe. Maybe late in the 3rd quarter I'm not completely sure on the time, but it was my understanding he was pulled because of "concussion like systems". By this point in the game it was all but over. Fumbles is what really hurt Horatio when they played us. I think they put the ball on the ground 12-13 times. We scooped and scored on three of them I believe. The difference was on the line our D-line played the majority of the game in their backfield.

couch-coach06

The gators will have no trouble getting up for the outlaws... it was obvious we came out flat against spring hill last week .... and Horatio's qb was knocked out late second quarter I believe we were up around 20 when he came out .. I'm anxious to see how the gators defence can handle a decent passing attack ... our offence will get theres

tacklethis...

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 26, 2016, 12:36:56 pm
The gators will have no trouble getting up for the outlaws... it was obvious we came out flat against spring hill last week .... and Horatio's qb was knocked out late second quarter I believe we were up around 20 when he came out .. I'm anxious to see how the gators defence can handle a decent passing attack ... our offence will get theres

Define "decent". Not sure we qualify as decent...

couch-coach06

Better than. Horatio , or spring hill the other 2 teams didn't throw it at all

duecek

He came out early in 2nd. And didn't get knocked out. Looked fine. And mad they he didn't get to play. And they were not up 20 when he came out. When he came out I think it was still a one or 2 score game. And the fumbles really started when backup qb went in. Someone that did get knocked smooth out was yalls Batey kid.

duecek

And to act like the qb leavin the game early had no effect is ignorant. Let's see. Dierks lost to Gurdon but beat horatio. Well Horatio just beat Gurdon. See dierks lost their qb in their Gurdon game if I'm not mistaken. Gonna say that didn't impact the outcome of that game?

duecek

Scores don't tell the whole story of a game. Dierks 36 to 12

couch-coach06

Ok you wearnt even at the game duecek ... it was 2nd quarter like I said I think the score was 16 to nothing but izzo had not done anything the whole stinking game our dline was destroying yalls O-line the whole game no matter who the qb was ...yes there was some fumbles that prolly would not have happened if he would.have stayed in but our offence rushed for like 358 yards on only 40 carries y'all wasn't ready to get hit in the mouth and it showed ...

couch-coach06

And gurdon lost its best player in the snoozer horatio won ... have fun with the rest of your lovely 3a schedule and maybe you should catch a couple of games since you thinkyour lions are so stinking good

duecek

I had friends that were there updating me the whole game. And yeah you said 2nd quarter but some other idiot said 3rd quarter. All I'm sayin is it was either you or someone else a while back that said something bout y'all didn't have yalls qb last year when I mention the score from last years game. So I'd assume it's a valid excuse if y'all can use it for last years game lol. Losing a key player can demoralize a team. But hey horatio got their dub Friday night. So 2-2 n 1-0 conf. Ain't to bad a start.

couch-coach06

I hope y'all win every week y'all don't play us I really do but we were the better team that night and it.wasnt close... and we had alot more problems than.hall being out last year

duecek

I was sick that week or I'd been their. Didn't say they were so good. But 3a-5 is a tougher conference top to bottom than 2a-7. And snoozer.??? I went to that game and it was anything but that. Gurdons qb is pretty fast. Every snap he took was scary. Horatio just played good defense. Both sides did really. It's games like this one that makes teams better. I expect foreman will go a round or two deep in playoffs. Probly further than horatio if they manage to get in.

duecek

Well I think Horatio was caught off guard. After beatin Murfreesboro big and beatin foreman big last year they probably didn't expect foreman to come out so tough. I think they coulda regained some composure at the half IF Izzo was still in and got a little bit going. Might not have won but could have made it a better game

couch-coach06

Quote from: duecek on September 26, 2016, 04:36:28 pm
Well I think Horatio was caught off guard. After beatin Murfreesboro big and beatin foreman big last year they probably didn't expect foreman to come out so tough. I think they coulda regained some composure at the half IF Izzo was still in and got a little bit going. Might not have won but could have made it a better game

I'm sure this had alot to do.with it ... and yes I think foreman is benefiting from a.) Much stronger line play from previous years b.) A once in a 10 year period group of skill guys c .) A quality coach and d.) A weaker than normal conference

duecek

I think foreman will do well. It'd be good for em to have some tough close games to get ready for playoffs.

stuck in between

Quote from: duecek on September 26, 2016, 04:20:23 pm
I had friends that were there updating me the whole game. And yeah you said 2nd quarter but some other idiot said 3rd quarter. All I'm sayin is it was either you or someone else a while back that said something bout y'all didn't have yalls qb last year when I mention the score from last years game. So I'd assume it's a valid excuse if y'all can use it for last years game lol. Losing a key player can demoralize a team. But hey horatio got their dub Friday night. So 2-2 n 1-0 conf. Ain't to bad a start.

I believe I am the "idiot" you referred to above. If you will take the time to go back and read my post you would see I made it quite clear I was uncertain as to when the quarterback left the game. Possibly because from the time the first whistle blew Foreman dominated. I will not stoop to name calling due to its childish nature, but I will say this. I've never heard a team or set of fans make an excuse for winning.

duecek

lol go grab ur safe space sir

couch-coach06

Does Dierks run anything besides the spread?

Outlawfreak

Dierks will b healthy against foreman and will b fired up! Outlaws 34-21

couch-coach06

Quote from: Outlawfreak on September 26, 2016, 06:22:42 pm
Dierks will b healthy against foreman and will b fired up! Outlaws 34-21

Hummm

Proud Buckaroo

couch-coach06

Haven't y'all been better with the back up..??

Outlawfreak

I think his parents r still undecided but our back up is doin pretty good

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 26, 2016, 07:54:29 pm
Haven't y'all been better with the back up..??

The backup has done a very good job.  He happens to be their best deep threat receiver, though, so Dierks will no doubt be better with their starting QB back and #3 out wide stretching the defense.  They have also been missing their leading tackler from last season.  That domino effect has weakened the secondary, so if both those guys are back Dierks should be able to give the Gators a different look.  Foreman will also pose a different threat than the Outlaws have seen.  They have more playmakers than any of the teams Dierks has faced thus far.  Big plays have killed the Outlaws in losses to Gurdon & Fouke.  Gurdon had 1 big play guy & Fouke had 2.  Foreman has 3 if my info is correct.

Lions84

The Outlaws are tough down in the Hollar.

Eslim03

Foreman definitely have 3 big play guys and two more backs with big play TD's also.

stuck in between

We all better be careful. We are about to stretch this thread out to two pages.

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: stuck in between on September 27, 2016, 09:29:14 am
We all better be careful. We are about to stretch this thread out to two pages.

Been a while since this game meant anything in the long run!!!

Outlawfreak

When the Kirby kid and the Adam's kid got hurt that messed up about 5 positions. Hopefully b back to full strength against the gators

tacklethis...

Quote from: Outlawfreak on September 27, 2016, 11:18:14 am
When the Kirby kid and the Adam's kid got hurt that messed up about 5 positions. Hopefully b back to full strength against the gators

I hope this leads to more sound tackling...

couch-coach06

Yea I think we have 5 guys than can take it to the house from anywhere on the field ... I know Dierks has those kind of players too though

Blue

This game will give someone a one on one with Aunt Ida for all the marbles. I think Foreman is improved and Tucker Hall will surely want to get one against his old school chums. This should be a good one with plenty on the line but the Outlaws are getting healthy, the return of Braden Kirby makes the difference Outlaws 42- Gators 36

tacklethis...

I think Dierks plays its best game this season.  I believe this team will look different this Friday...Defense will be ready to play.

Eslim03

I can see this game coming down to the last possession and I can see it getting blown open by the gator speed. I believe turnovers will dictate which outcome but the gators win this either way. I'll say foreman a score maybe two.

couch-coach06

Game dayyyy!!!!! Final prediction gators 43 - outlaws - 20

tacklethis...

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 30, 2016, 07:48:40 am
Game dayyyy!!!!! Final prediction gators 43 - outlaws - 20

I just drove by the field and scoreboard is on already. Dierks already has scored 14 points...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas