• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gators Mercy rule

Started by Redzone, September 24, 2016, 08:42:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Redzone

Foreman Gators got their 3rd victory in a row last night all of which were mercy ruled.
42-3 James Bowie
43-6 Horatio
51-14 Springhill

They will face Dierks this week. Mercy rule again? Or a close game?

tacklethis...

Quote from: Redzone on September 24, 2016, 08:42:22 am
Foreman Gators got their 3rd victory in a row last night all of which were mercy ruled.
42-3 James Bowie
43-6 Horatio
51-14 Springhill

They will face Dierks this week. Mercy rule again? Or a close game?

Mercy rule...

couch-coach06

Lol tackle I'm guessing you think an outlaw mercy rule... I think foreman has the better skill guys ... but it's in the Haller and we know what that means... my early prediction is gators 35 - Dierks 28

tacklethis...

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 24, 2016, 10:01:12 am
Lol tackle I'm guessing you think an outlaw mercy rule... I think foreman has the better skill guys ... but it's in the Haller and we know what that means... my early prediction is gators 35 - Dierks 28

I believe it will be a close game. We have a problem with getting behind early and playing catch up. Our defense will need to improve a great deal. Secondary has to get better and tackling is weak. Speed kills us so we have to tackle well and excecute well.

I hear our linebacker and tailback will be back as well as our starting Qb. However #3 did an excellent job in that role the last 3 weeks.

I think this is the battle for second place in the 7. And maybe more, I think Mt Ida is good but they are very beatable.

It will a great game. Game of the week in the 7.

couch-coach06

It should be a great one ... our corners are a lil undersized we do have 2 big hard hitting safteys but have not been tested much with a passing team... we did show a pretty good pass rush against spring hill but it was spring hill so anxious too see if we can get pressure this week

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas