• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton vs HG

Started by baseball13, September 24, 2016, 07:41:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Wins this one Hampton or HG

Hampton
34 (55.7%)
HG
27 (44.3%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: September 30, 2016, 07:41:42 am

Trucker1978

I seen no wrong from hegler, the kid was having a good game many people didn't  agree with the call, but I'm pretty sure he will show out Friday, him and Childs both can pound the football.  Heglers  more of a linebacker but also gives the team a lot of yards

Proud Buckaroo

He won't show out Friday because he will not be allowed to play this game. When ejected from a game, you must miss the next weeks game. Pretty sure that's how it goes.

Proud Buckaroo

September 26, 2016, 01:30:19 am #52 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 01:55:01 am by Proud Buckaroo
I just looked it up... I corrected myself on that matter.

Here is the actual rule:

• FIRST OFFENSE – will receive an official warning. Must take the NFHS Coach Education Certification Program: "Sportsmanship – It's Up to You". Certificate of completion.
  • SECOND OFFENSE – Probation. Suspended through the next regularly scheduled contest at that level, including post-season play.
  • THIRD OFFENSE – Suspended for the remainder of the year in that sport.

HorseFeathers

being suspended is a AAA rule not an nfhs rule

dawgpound

He isn't suspended he will be playing friday

bulldawg2016

HG QB better perform good under pressure because he will have someone in his face all night!!!!

Hgalum50

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 26, 2016, 08:20:57 am
HG QB better perform good under pressure because he will have someone in his face all night!!!!
If thats what you think !

sickwillie

This will be one of the games of the year. I'm already ready to watch them dawgs show out

Rida4Life

I heard yesterday that supposedly the official didn't report Hegler as ejected on the game report.
I find that interesting because he gave the ejection signal after the personal foul. 
Regardless, he improves Hampton's  chances in this game against Grove.  I'm still on the fence with who to pick.... may not make a prediction until Friday.  Hampton is talented... but I haven't seen HG so I'm not real sure how they match up.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Hgalum50 on September 26, 2016, 08:42:39 am
If thats what you think !
if you don't think we will get to the QB you are crazy!!

Hgalum50

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 26, 2016, 09:19:36 am
if you don't think we will get to the QB you are crazy!!
Of course you will i didnt say that but its not gonna be as much as you think!

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 25, 2016, 10:10:03 am
1 seed goes to des arc in quarterfinals...2 seed would host Hector in second round, go to Earle in quarters...well assuming we all make it that far right??

U mean EPC instead of Earle?

Donnie Jamon

Delta_Bravo

This is going to be a good game. Everyone I've talked to from Bearden this morning is coming to our game because they are supposed to play Hermitage. I know I will pick Hampton to win I'm not sure by how much.

sickwillie

I think this one will come down to defense. This will be hamptons toughest opponent yet, with all due respect to PC. It's gonna be very interesting to see how Hampton handles the toughness of HG and the seriousness of this match up

bulldawg2016

I  think hamptons D will be better than HG'S!! so if it comes down to defense I still got to go with them DAWGS!!

bear for life

Man I seen Hampton play multiple times they can be beat just spread them out an watch

Headhunter15

Hampton is good but boy oh boy that CHG defense is better. I see a low scoring game like 22-20

dawgpound

I guess we shall see in a few days I'm gonna take Hampton by 16

Hgalum50

Quote from: Headhunter15 on September 26, 2016, 05:07:07 pm
Hampton is good but boy oh boy that CHG defense is better. I see a low scoring game like 22-20
Finally sombody knows what they are talking about.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Hgalum50 on September 26, 2016, 05:31:43 pm
Finally sombody knows what they are talking about.
That big bad CHG D has got plenty of holes in it!!! Y'all will see what I'm talking about Friday night!!

Headhunter15

September 26, 2016, 05:55:15 pm #71 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 05:57:04 pm by Headhunter15
I'll be surprised if this game goes into the 30's but then again PC had really no defense and kept it a game with Hampton. Garcia on offense vs Thomas. The deciding factor is CHG defense im telling y'all lol. If I'm wrong and it turns into a 60 point shootout, I'll still take CHG with a goal line stand or 4th down stop late in the game to win. Hampton may just be able to out score them and win who knows. I'll be at this game for sure tho, I do know that

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Headhunter15 on September 26, 2016, 05:55:15 pm
I'll be surprised if this game goes into the 30's but then again PC had really no defense and kept it a game with Hampton. Garcia on offense vs Thomas. The deciding factor is CHG defense im telling y'all lol. If I'm wrong and it turns into a 60 point shootout, I'll still take CHG with a goal line stand or 4th down stop late in the game to win. Hampton may just be able to out score them and win who knows. I'll be at this game for sure tho, I do know that
So basically your saying Hampton has no defense?

bulldawg2016

And comparing Garcia to monta is ridiculous!!

Headhunter15

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 26, 2016, 06:06:42 pm
So basically your saying Hampton has no defense?

Naw that's bizarre! Everyone has a defense that's consists of 11 players lol but anyways my point is that y'all haven't played a team with a good defense. 3A caliber defense at that, just go ask my fellow alumni of smackover how quick CHG gets to the edge and wraps up. Hampton is just plain offense. Who scored all of PC touchdowns? Really asking but i think it was dez. Hampton was able to outscore them because he's all they have. CHG has more than just 2 or 3 weapons so they can score and turn around and play defense right after. Who has Hampton seen with a complete team on both sides of the ball like they're up against Friday?

bulldawg2016

Who is judging this complete team you talk about because from what I have seen it's not near complete!! We will see how plain hamptons offense is when they are running over that complete defense!!

bulldawg2016

And we have PC half of them points!! PC maybe should have had 14 points!!

Headhunter15

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 26, 2016, 06:30:33 pm
Who is judging this complete team you talk about because from what I have seen it's not near complete!! We will see how plain hamptons offense is when they are running over that complete defense!!

Hamptons "offense" or monta? What makes a good defense even better is when they know who's getting the ball 95% of the time too lol

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 26, 2016, 06:32:28 pm
And we have PC half of them points!! PC maybe should have had 14 points!!

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

sickwillie

Quote from: Headhunter15 on September 26, 2016, 06:18:15 pm
Naw that's bizarre! Everyone has a defense that's consists of 11 players lol but anyways my point is that y'all haven't played a team with a good defense. 3A caliber defense at that, just go ask my fellow alumni of smackover how quick CHG gets to the edge and wraps up. Hampton is just plain offense. Who scored all of PC touchdowns? Really asking but i think it was dez. Hampton was able to outscore them because he's all they have. CHG has more than just 2 or 3 weapons so they can score and turn around and play defense right after. Who has Hampton seen with a complete team on both sides of the ball like they're up against Friday?

My man, Hampton beat Fordyce, who is currently ranked 8 in the 3, like a rag doll. Hampton has seen a 3A defense, Hampton ran all over a 3A caliber defense. I don't see it being a blow out by any means, but don't say Hampton hasn't seen a 3A caliber defense when we both know how bad they embarrassed one at home.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 26, 2016, 06:33:50 pm
Shoulda, coulda, woulda.
Lol shoulda coulda woulda we did!! 50-28 such a close game!!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 26, 2016, 06:39:16 pm

Congratulations. I was just messing with you. Thanks for the negative karma though. ;)

bulldawg2016

If HG is such a complete 3A caliber team why the loses?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 26, 2016, 06:39:16 pm

It was a close game until Hampton figured out how to stop Dez.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 26, 2016, 06:41:29 pm
If HG is such a complete 3A caliber team why the loses?

So.. Are you saying you would beat Prescott and Glen Rose?

bulldawg2016

Nope I'm saying if y'all are such a complete 3A caliber team you should have atleast won one of them games!!

Headhunter15

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 26, 2016, 06:44:17 pm
Nope I'm saying if y'all are such a complete 3A caliber team you should have atleast won one of them games!!

Smackover fan over here my friend. No "y'all" and good teams lose to good opponents. Their non conference schedule prepared them for this game way more than drew central and Murfreesboro did for y'all.

Headhunter15

And they did beat smackover at smackover who's ranked 5th in that same very poll my friend. Played 3/5 of the top 5 teams in 3A as their non conference schedule and you ask why they didn't win at least one well, they did

dawgpound

September 26, 2016, 06:49:33 pm #88 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:08:16 pm by dawgpound
Quote from: Headhunter15 on September 26, 2016, 06:18:15 pm
lol Hampton had 3 rushers that went for 100+ so y'all just keep thinking we got one player that's good but we only played one good 3a school that was good so im sure yalls defense who really doesn't look that good on film will probably shut us down

Headhunter15

Quote from: dawgpound on September 26, 2016, 06:49:33 pm
lol Hampton had 3 rushers that went for 100+ so y'all just keep thinking we got one player that's good

Like I said a few minutes ago.. PC had no defense lol them other 2 break the century mark every game like monta? I mean because really when was the last time dating back to the hermitage days too, when was the last time monta didn't have a chunk of yards specifically 150+ in a game?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dawgpound on September 26, 2016, 06:49:33 pm
lol Hampton had 3 rushers that went for 100+ so y'all just keep thinking we got one player that's good

There is no YALL. Why can't someone have an opinion of their own? He's staying what he has seen. Pretty sure he watched HG play Smackover. Pretty sure he watched Hampton against PC. He's just stating what he thinks. No crime in that. No need to get especially upset over that. I don't know how many times I have to tell people this.

Stop getting so defensive when someone doubts your team. Respect is not given. It is earned. Yeah, you beat Fordyce. Okay.. I get that. I'm astonished by that. But, Fordyce is down. Way down from what they have been the last four years. People have to be convinced.

Drew central, the Murfs, PC and a down Fordyce team just doesn't quite do that for some people. You beat this CHG team. And a lot of people will open your eyes. Some people are even thinking... Would your young team be able to do these things if Hegler didn't move back from Watson chapel, monte and Kevin move to Hampton from hermitage? It's just the fact that people think of those things... They also think about the fact that you guys have now won more games than you have Since 2009. You were without a team last year.

We get it, bros. Hampton is a very talented team. You have multiple kids that can play. But, Monta is the QB. Your best player has the ball in his hands on every snap.

No one is doubting you. They just have questions.

dawgpound

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 26, 2016, 07:02:11 pm
There is no YALL. Why can't someone have an opinion of their own? He's staying what he has seen. Pretty sure he watched HG play Smackover. Pretty sure he watched Hampton against PC. He's just stating what he thinks. No crime in that. No need to get especially upset over that. I don't know how many times I have to tell people this.

Stop getting so defensive when someone doubts your team. Respect is not given. It is earned. Yeah, you beat Fordyce. Okay.. I get that. I'm astonished by that. But, Fordyce is down. Way down from what they have been the last four years. People have to be convinced.

Drew central, the Murfs, PC and a down Fordyce team just doesn't quite do that for some people. You beat this CHG team. And a lot of people will open your eyes. Some people are even thinking... Would your young team be able to do these things if Hegler didn't move back from Watson chapel, monte and Kevin move to Hampton from hermitage? It's just the fact that people think of those things... They also think about the fact that you guys have now won more games than you have Since 2009. You were without a team last year.

We get it, bros. Hampton is a very talented team. You have multiple kids that can play. But, Monta is the QB. Your best player has the ball in his hands on every snap.

No one is doubting you. They just have questions.
your right we are unproven and if fordyce had beat us would they be down this year bc they shut out Monticello the next week after we played them

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dawgpound on September 26, 2016, 07:12:42 pm
your right we are unproven and if fordyce had beat us would they be down this year bc they shut out Monticello the next week after we played them

Yes, because Monticello hasn't been very good in a while. Trust me. I've watched Fordyce for a long time. Four years ago... They were beastly. Big linemen. Really good RB. Last year, they were pretty decent. But it was the Gates show. This year... They are way down. But still a good team.

You just got to prove to people that your team is very talented. Let the team speak for you by going out every Friday and winning.

dawgpound

Is that not what they are doing and putting up big numbers think about it they turned the ball over 5 times and still score 50 pts I know you won't get away with that at chg and they did stop Dez quit a few times it would be 4 and long and they would catch a pass that could have been picked off about half the time.  These kinds of talks are fun and makes the week go by faster I hope my dawgs clean that mess up this week and put on a show Friday

Headhunter15

Quote from: dawgpound on September 26, 2016, 07:25:06 pm
Is that not what they are doing and putting up big numbers think about it they turned the ball over 5 times and still score 50 pts I know you won't get away with that at chg and they did stop Dez quit a few times it would be 4 and long and they would catch a pass that could have been picked off about half the time.  These kinds of talks are fun and makes the week go by faster I hope my dawgs clean that mess up this week and put on a show Friday

Yeah I like debating. 3A boards are so dead idk what's going on. Maybe because no good teams are playing yet. Is this game in Hampton?

dawgpound

Quote from: Headhunter15 on September 26, 2016, 07:27:45 pm

Yeah I like debating. 3A boards are so dead idk what's going on. Maybe because no good teams are playing yet. Is this game in Hampton?
no it's at the grove and I think it's their homecoming to and that has got our boys fired up!

bulldawg2016

Hey proud buckaroo I'm just stating my opinion on why I have seen so why are you being so defensive??

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 26, 2016, 08:00:17 pm
Hey proud buckaroo I'm just stating my opinion on why I have seen so why are you being so defensive??

I'm not getting defensive. I don't really care how good Hampton is. But, I do congratulate you on the success they are having.

bulldawg2016

All of these post looks like you don't care!!

HG Hornet

Quote from: dawgpound on September 26, 2016, 07:31:07 pm
no it's at the grove and I think it's their homecoming to and that has got our boys fired up!
CHG's Homecoming game is October 14 against Bearden. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas