• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton vs HG

Started by baseball13, September 24, 2016, 07:41:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Wins this one Hampton or HG

Hampton
34 (55.7%)
HG
27 (44.3%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: September 30, 2016, 07:41:42 am

AirWarren

Headhunter15

September 30, 2016, 10:44:28 pm #251 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 10:52:22 pm by Headhunter15
Only team I saw beating Hampton is losing to em. Thomas and Dixon can be in the same category

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Headhunter15 on September 30, 2016, 10:44:28 pm
Only team I saw beating Hampton just lost to em. I'm a believer now lol Thomas and Dixon can be in the same category

I would say England stands the best chance. 

Dr. Defense

6 min to go according to drive time still 36-27 hampton

Dr. Defense

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 30, 2016, 10:49:40 pm
I would say England stands the best chance.
The way Hector played tonight, they would have a chance as well

#72 Bearden Bear

First time I got see Hampton play this year. Monta is the real deal, but he needs to be in shotgun don't know why Ables has him under center. Just let him do what he does like in the 2nd half. That td run should be on sportscenter tonite. HG got what they deserved coming out 2nd half throwing, why? You got an 11 pt lead just run it. HG has got a good team, but their coaches just gave Hampton the conference title.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 30, 2016, 10:54:42 pm
The way Hector played tonight, they would have a chance as well

Eh......idk....seen 'em both, it would be a shootout IMHO...

Dr. Defense

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 30, 2016, 11:14:52 pm

Yep most likely

flawlessthoughts

Hampton played great team defense in the 2nd half & for the first time Ables allowed Ta to be Ta all 2nd half. CHG is a good team hats off to them.

HG Hornet

I was really impressed tonight with the way Hampton came back from 14-0 down and beat us at home.  Also, I witnessed good sportsmanship and lots of shaking of hands after the game.  No dirty dealings at all from either team.  I think we all saw two very good teams go at it tonight.  Congrats to the Bulldogs.......they earned a hard fought game for their coach.  They'll enjoy the game tonight, but they'll all have a sad day tomorrow.  Proud of both teams.  Maybe we'll meet again in the playoffs. 

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 30, 2016, 11:14:52 pm
Would definitely be worth watching!!

Dr. Defense

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on September 30, 2016, 11:42:57 pm
Hampton played great team defense in the 2nd half & for the first time Ables allowed Ta to be Ta all 2nd half. CHG is a good team hats off to them.

Monta looked real good in the 2nd half

flawlessthoughts

bulldawg2016

Rylan turner had 3 picks on defense!! He shut 25 down the hole second half that changed the game!!

baseball13

I meant to post this earlier but the wagon pulled away today so if you were not on before don't bother trying to get on now.

sickwillie

That was the best five dollars I ever spent. It was a hard fought game from both sides. Hamptons D stepped up big in the second half. Coach Mac was with his boys tonight. The dogs didn't quit!!!

Ric Flair Wooooooo

Scary thing is this game shouldn't have been close. Hampton had a total mismatch playing corner in the 1st half and #25WR from CHG bodied him all night. Hampton put a better kid on #25WR and he didn't catch another pass and the Hornets couldn't score anymore. Didn't help the Hornets either that Monta decided well I'll just be Monta tonight. He went stupid in the 2nd half. CHG is not a bad team at all but Monta and the Dawgs are for real.

dawgpound

Anybody wanting to follow Hampton games can watch them here http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hmfsgGGPpLU

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Ric Flair Wooooooo on October 01, 2016, 12:32:18 am
Scary thing is this game shouldn't have been close. Hampton had a total mismatch playing corner in the 1st half and #25WR from CHG bodied him all night. Hampton put a better kid on #25WR and he didn't catch another pass and the Hornets couldn't score anymore. Didn't help the Hornets either that Monta decided well I'll just be Monta tonight. He went stupid in the 2nd half. CHG is not a bad team at all but Monta and the Dawgs are for real.
I wanted to say this just decided not to. It's the truth but I took the "good game to both teams" route. Game shouldn't have been close. That first half mismatch made the game interesting.

Rida4Life

CHGHornets

Quote from: sickwillie on October 01, 2016, 12:14:42 am
That was the best five dollars I ever spent. It was a hard fought game from both sides. Hamptons D stepped up big in the second half. Coach Mac was with his boys tonight. The dogs didn't quit!!!

There is no doubt! Hate to see the loss but it had you on the edge of your seat all night.

Delta_Bravo

Just getting around to posting about the game. It was a great game if you are a Bulldog fan. I know the CHG people think they let one slip away but but Hampton did some things in the first half that almost let the game get away from them. Our Defense played so good that 2nd half. I just couldn't be more proud of this team.

bulldawg2016

yea defense showed out!! once they put a stop to #25 HG didn't have a answer!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas