• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton vs HG

Started by baseball13, September 24, 2016, 07:41:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Wins this one Hampton or HG

Hampton
34 (55.7%)
HG
27 (44.3%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: September 30, 2016, 07:41:42 am

Headhunter15

dawgpound

Quote from: CHG Hornet on September 26, 2016, 08:37:10 pm
CHG's Homecoming game is October 14 against Bearden.
ok I was told wrong then

Proud Buckaroo

You are sadly mistaken, bruh. Like I said, just giving a little insight for you people that are new to actually winning.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 26, 2016, 09:22:50 pm
You are sadly mistaken, bruh. Like I said, just giving a little insight for you people that are new to actually winning.

smackover fans giving insight on winning big games....come on now Bruh 8)

BigBrother

From what most say about last Friday the herdogs need to learn a little about winning with class.I like the run a sweep with a minute left so you can get 50. That stuff always comes back on u. Mark my words if herdogs don't change attitude they won't win it.

Headhunter15

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 26, 2016, 09:47:03 pm

Hampton has just as many state rings as smackover do tho  ???

Headhunter15

Might wanna do your research before you go blabbering lol because I didn't wanna say it but In all reality Hampton will be back to struggle mode after this season. Maybe y'all are so defensive because some of the Hampton faithful know it's state title or bust. Sucks to feel that way but hey smackover will be back next year with 30+ and the next year and the next year and the next year.

JC Guy

How many folks are in the stands now that the team is having success? Serious question! The last time I came to Hampton it was maybe two dozen on the home side. I am glad Hampton is winning and hope the town is supporting the team.

sickwillie

Quote from: JC Guy on September 26, 2016, 11:14:03 pm
How many folks are in the stands now that the team is having success? Serious question! The last time I came to Hampton it was maybe two dozen on the home side. I am glad Hampton is winning and hope the town is supporting the team.

It's packed. Every Friday it's packed. Which I love to see, I just hope they stay around if Hampton loses a game or two

sickwillie

Quote from: Headhunter15 on September 26, 2016, 10:29:43 pm
Might wanna do your research before you go blabbering lol because I didn't wanna say it but In all reality Hampton will be back to struggle mode after this season. Maybe y'all are so defensive because some of the Hampton faithful know it's state title or bust. Sucks to feel that way but hey smackover will be back next year with 30+ and the next year and the next year and the next year.

I disagree. Hampton won't be back to struggle mode for years to come. I'm not saying there is a chance at a state title every year from here on out because let's be honest, that isn't likely. But Hampton will stay in the top 3-4 of the conference for years to come. This sophomore group is overlooked, and is a talented group.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 26, 2016, 09:47:03 pm

Nice try trolling me, HF. Maybe Ned could give you some pointers. I didn't say winning BIG games. I said, winning. Period. Winning. ;)

Horse Shoe

CHG defense will be the toughest Hampton has faced this year.  I don't know much about Hampton, but scoring 50 on PC isn't much to brag about.  Score would have been closer had Dez not been gassed in the fourth.  Hampton may pull this one out if they can play mistake free on offense.  CHG is ALWAYS tough to beat at home.  Prescott did take them to the shed at the grove but they also forced about five turnovers.  Hampton will have to play a similar game to pull out the W.
I'll take CHG 28-26

sickwillie

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 26, 2016, 11:30:31 pm
Nice try trolling me, HF. Maybe Ned could give you some pointers. I didn't say winning BIG games. I said, winning. Period. Winning. ;)

Since we're talking about winning; I think 4-0 is better than 3-1 anyway. There is no need in reflecting on the past when we're in the current year. Hampton is winning and they have proved they can. Get out of the past, PB!

Horse Shoe

Quote from: sickwillie on September 26, 2016, 11:42:20 pm
Since we're talking about winning; I think 4-0 is better than 3-1 anyway. There is no need in reflecting on the past when we're in the current year. Hampton is winning and they have proved they can. Get out of the past, PB!
Better call it 2-0.  I mean does DC and the Murfs really count anyway.  We usually chalk those up before the season starts.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: sickwillie on September 26, 2016, 11:42:20 pm

We will both have the same record after this Friday. ;)

sickwillie

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 26, 2016, 11:47:34 pm
We will both have the same record after this Friday. ;)

Highly doubtful. We're all entitled to our own opinion though

Horse Shoe

Quote from: sickwillie on September 26, 2016, 11:51:57 pm
Highly doubtful. We're all entitled to our own opinion though
Quite Possible. IMO

bulldawg2016

Quote from: BigBrother on September 26, 2016, 10:14:25 pm
From what most say about last Friday the herdogs need to learn a little about winning with class.I like the run a sweep with a minute left so you can get 50. That stuff always comes back on u. Mark my words if herdogs don't change attitude they won't win it.
that was a busted play we wasn't trying to score!! butt then again they could have made a tackle!!

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Headhunter15 on September 26, 2016, 10:29:43 pm
I guess you didn't know our jr. high went undefeated last year!1 Hampton will be good for atleast 3 more years

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 27, 2016, 07:00:11 am
I guess you didn't know our jr. high went undefeated last year!1 Hampton will be good for atleast 3 more years

It's possible,  but a lot of times success in jr high doesn't equal success in sr high and it can go the other way as well.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 27, 2016, 07:04:57 am
It's possible,  but a lot of times success in jr high doesn't equal success in sr high and it can go the other way as well.
well the sophs are having a pretty dang good year so far!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 27, 2016, 07:09:25 am
well the sophs are having a pretty dang good year so far!!!

I'm sure they are, but you have to agree that Monta makes everyone around him look better. Maybe with the success yall are having, even more kids will want to play.

dawgpound

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 27, 2016, 07:37:53 am
I'm sure they are, but you have to agree that Monta makes everyone around him look better. Maybe with the success yall are having, even more kids will want to play.
got 29 right now but would be nice to have even more next year

Delta_Bravo

Hooten's has us picked by 6. Looks like all you picking HG are going to be wrong.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on September 27, 2016, 07:54:19 am
Hooten's has us picked by 6. Looks like all you picking HG are going to be wrong.

No doubt....whatever Hootie says is like the law

bulldawg2016

if hootens is like vegas this one will be close lol!!

bulldawg2016

but they also had Fordyce picked by how many??

dawg duo

Fordyce was picked by 8, and we see how that went lol.

bigworm

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on September 27, 2016, 07:54:19 am

now this is some funny stuff!!

AirWarren

Headhunter15

Let's give bulldog nation a break lol they've never experienced top of 2A conversation before like this so they're gonna be jumpy but hootens is bout as reliable as blind chickens .

dawgpound

Last time was ranked very high was 01&02 seasons

Headhunter15

Is there a bracket anywhere or have they not been released?

bulldawg2016

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Headhunter15 on September 27, 2016, 12:16:09 pm
Is there a bracket anywhere or have they not been released?

Go on maxpreps and they are all there. Just google "2016 Arkansas high school playoff brackets."

eldofan

The brackets are available if you type in Arkansas class AA playoff bracket 2016

dawgpound

The winner of the 8 won't have a easy road to the rock either

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on September 27, 2016, 12:38:54 pm
The winner of the 8 won't have a easy road to the rock either
The 5, 6 and 8 winners on one side is strong

dawgpound

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 27, 2016, 01:03:10 pm
The 5, 6 and 8 winners on one side is strong
the winner will be on that side i believe

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on September 27, 2016, 01:19:47 pm
the winner will be on that side i believe

Yea the 1 seed from all 3 conferences

sickwillie

September 27, 2016, 03:49:01 pm #140 Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 03:52:58 pm by sickwillie
If Hampton wins this game I honestly do not see them losing another one

Headhunter15

Quote from: sickwillie on September 27, 2016, 03:49:01 pm
If Hampton wins this game I honestly do not see them losing another one

Something I can agree with

AA Insider

^^^ same goes for harmony grove IMO

Ventman

Delta_Bravo

Really being the 2 seed is not the worst thing. Other than not being able to put Des Ark out. I'm going with my boys at Hootens Hampton wins 34-28

dawgpound

Quote from: Ventman on September 27, 2016, 04:21:17 pm
State Champs or conference champs?
all of the above for the dawgs

dawg duo

dawgs will win state!! DawgNation!!!

bulldawg2016

BigLion10

Keep on dreaming brother

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on September 27, 2016, 04:29:35 pm
Really being the 2 seed is not the worst thing. Other than not being able to put Des Ark out. I'm going with my boys at Hootens Hampton wins 34-28
Man I wish we would play DA!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas