• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lavaca @ J.C Westside

Started by estep0520, September 20, 2016, 10:50:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

estep0520

I think this will be a closer game than expected

corndog

If Lavaca plays at full potential this game is over at half time. I'm taking Lavaca 42-6

Hornet4ever

Quote from: estep0520 on September 20, 2016, 10:50:57 pm

West side barely beat WYC. Lavaca by 30+

Big Cat Daddy

ljfan92

Lavaca wins this one. Running clock to start second half

wiseguy

Quote from: estep0520 on September 20, 2016, 10:50:57 pm
What do you think is expected?

HorseFeathers

Proud Buckaroo

Hornet4ever

estep0520

Hopefully the Sr. high Rebels can do what the Jr. high rebels did tonight.

rattlerfan24

What happened in the jr high game?

studs

estep0520

I think some of the Juinor high players from westside needs to move up to help the senior high. They had there way with Damville tonight

estep0520

Hornet4ever

Quote from: estep0520 on September 29, 2016, 09:47:06 pm
I think some of the Juinor high players from westside needs to move up to help the senior high. They had there way with Damville tonight

Sounds like they are trucking a long in junior high.

estep0520

Yea they are more exciting to watch than Senior High Sadly. If they keep this up there on there way to the first confrence championship since 2008.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: estep0520 on September 30, 2016, 06:06:04 am
Yea they are more exciting to watch than Senior High Sadly. If they keep this up there on there way to the first confrence championship since 2008.

Hackett is way down, have some talent and the kids play hard. We are just missing some key spots that hurt us bad. Magazine's junior high is good, I look for them to be there in the end for the junior high conf. championship.

estep0520

Yea that's the game that the kids are looking forward to. Should be a good one.

Prouddragondad

Don't count Mtburg jr high out. We won again last night over Lavaca 16-8. Looks like mtburg, west side and magazine are undefeated in conference. Next week game between burg and westside should be a good one.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Prouddragondad on September 30, 2016, 06:54:29 am
Don't count Mtburg jr high out. We won again last night over Lavaca 16-8. Looks like mtburg, west side and magazine are undefeated in conference. Next week game between burg and westside should be a good one.

Yeah that will be a good one

AT

Westside is actually 3-1 in conference. They lost to Hackett 16-0. Hackett did a good job shutting down Westside's backs that game. Westside Jr. High is starting to click now, though.

estep0520

Yea but that was before the 4 9th graders joined as well

rattlerfan24

Why did they come out late?  Just curious.  We had same issue at magazine with Sr High. We had 4 kids skip all the summer workouts and then come out right before season started.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas