• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Salem @ Earle Week 4

Started by Greyhound#1, September 18, 2016, 05:16:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyhound#1

Salem defense is pretty salty.  Especially in the crunch.  Two weeks in a row defense got picks late in the game to seal the victory.  Salem found their offense against melbourne.  I think Salem will give Earle a game but most won't believe that.  Salem is better then ya'll think.  Its gonna be a huge game for Salem's season and they will be fired up for it.  Will Earle be fired up? I don't know if they will consider this game that important.  Kinda excited to see what our hounds got here.  Defense is starting to remind me of our 2012 defense.  They will hit you.  I can remember in 2012 barely beating Yellville by 1 and our Offense started slow that year.... hopefully there starting to paint that same picture.  No one listen to me that year either..lol

Hornet4ever

Salem and Earle may be closer then some think. I'll pick Salem by 6. Who knows.

Baller_34

Okay Earle fans after a bad week in Mountain country you can put your bragging and stomping boots on again. This game shouldn't even b close, too much speed for Earle on the edges and definitely not enough skill or speed from Salem. Earle by 3 touchdowns or as many as they want.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Baller_34 on September 19, 2016, 06:11:40 am
Okay Earle fans after a bad week in Mountain country you can put your bragging and stomping boots on again. This game shouldn't even b close, too much speed for Earle on the edges and definitely not enough skill or speed from Salem. Earle by 3 touchdowns or as many as they want.

Guess I'm not too familiar with Salem. 😅

Baller_34

Not just real familiar either just going off past games with these two and its usually not close. Like I said Earle is way faster and Salem has not been very good in a while besides one good year a few years back. I've been wrong a bunch more times so who knows? Lol, make me look bad Salem.

Big Cat Daddy

Baller_34

Dogg

Earle will be just fine. We get 4 guys back that haven't played since the HWH game. Bohannon and company will come to play this week!

birddawg1986

ISU7

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on September 18, 2016, 05:16:00 pm
Salem defense is pretty salty.  Especially in the crunch.  Two weeks in a row defense got picks late in the game to seal the victory.  Salem found their offense against melbourne.  I think Salem will give Earle a game but most won't believe that.  Salem is better then ya'll think.  Its gonna be a huge game for Salem's season and they will be fired up for it.  Will Earle be fired up? I don't know if they will consider this game that important.  Kinda excited to see what our hounds got here.  Defense is starting to remind me of our 2012 defense.  They will hit you.  I can remember in 2012 barely beating Yellville by 1 and our Offense started slow that year.... hopefully there starting to paint that same picture.  No one listen to me that year either..lol
That 2012 team was tough they beat EPC McCrory and Walnut Ridge handily, I always picked Salem except against JC...

Mr. Trill

1. Was those 4 missing players starters for Earle? 2. Salem is coming to Earle and we already know that Earle really don't lose in Earle. Speaking of that, does anyone have a record of how many wins to losses Earle has had at the new field?

Dogg

3 of them are starters. If Earle plays like they did against HWH it could be a long night for Salem

bdubyab60

Quote from: ISU7 on September 19, 2016, 10:26:30 pm
That 2012 team was tough they beat EPC McCrory and Walnut Ridge handily, I always picked Salem except against JC...
No way this defense is that good and has lost any games. They may be better than what most folks think but they ain't that good.

Pit Bull

Conference play begins and we are healthy after a solid non-conference grind... Go Bulldogs...

Baller_34

Salem is not historically good at football. They will compete certain years but for the most part they are about average at best. They are definitely not on the same level as Earle.

Greyhound#1

I didn't say they were as good as the 2012 defense but they do remind me of them.  They are physical and like to hit.  Dline is dominate at times but the secondary can give up a big play or two.  Mountain view 3 scores came on a two fourth down and long and a 3rd and long if i remember correctly.  This team is improving fast and i think there gonna be ready for earle.  We shall see friday.  I may be just full of it and just a homer or maybe we show up Friday and give Earle all they want. 

Donnie Jamon

Earle needs to figure something out quick bc MT and Epc won't be easy games

Greyhound#1

Well they better worry Salem tonight

Donnie Jamon

Oh I know. Counting this loss up for them lol. Keep us updated

Greyhound#1

It's half 7-6. Salem controlling the lines on both sides

Donnie Jamon

Baller_34

I'm guessing the real teams showed up in the 2nd half? Earle is just too much for little ole Salem.

Dogg

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on September 23, 2016, 08:06:15 pm
It's half 7-6. Salem controlling the lines on both sides
What game were you watching, the only reason Salem was in the game was because of turnovers

Pit Bull

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 23, 2016, 07:54:12 pm

We will be alright, just got to establish run first and then play action teams into a pounding...

mtindian42

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 23, 2016, 07:54:12 pm
hahaha your to funny! Earle will kill us! MT that is

NEark tigers

I heard the WWE was in MT tonight....Who got tossed?

mtindian42

Quote from: NEark tigers on September 23, 2016, 10:16:34 pm
I heard the WWE was in MT tonight....Who got tossed?
fitst off you would have beat us if we didn't have players tossed... We had a few get tossed y'all should mercy rule us.

Pit Bull

Yea the announcer at the Earle game was like Salem has the ball on their own 23 yard line, hands off to the fullback up the middle, he scrambled, wait a minute, this just in, a all out brawl has just broke out between the Indians and the Warriors in EPC, fans, players, coaches, the priest, little league all dukeing it out, more to come, Salems fullback is brought down after a 2 yard carry, 3rd down and 5....

bdubyab60

They were getting after it for sure. Helmets flying, played flying and just when you think it's over they would start on the other side.

Safe to say it's a rivalry

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 23, 2016, 10:32:36 pm
Yea the announcer at the Earle game was like Salem has the ball on their own 23 yard line, hands off to the fullback up the middle, he scrambled, wait a minute, this just in, a all out brawl has just broke out between the Indians and the Warriors in EPC, fans, players, coaches, the priest, little league all dukeing it out, more to come, Salems fullback is brought down after a 2 yard carry, 3rd down and 5....
LOL

bdubyab60

All them fools that jumped the fence and headed out there should have been tazed. Only adults that needed on that field were the coaches.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 23, 2016, 10:32:36 pm
Lol

beast

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 23, 2016, 10:40:23 pm
All them fools that jumped the fence and headed out there should have been tazed. Only adults that needed on that field were the coaches.
Pretty sure they were trying to stop the fight. You say they should be tazed when does other adults obvioulsy had no control on the situation.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: beast on September 28, 2016, 10:17:18 pm

Pretty sure they were trying to stop the fight. You say they should be tazed when does other adults obvioulsy had no control on the situation.
I've seen many fights and downright brawls in my lifetime both on and off the field They all had one thing in common, they never last more than a minute. I agree no one but coaches and the refs should ever be on the field with the players.

beast

I can agree with that, but I have seen many fights as well and if the refs and coaches cant calm it down then why shouldn't other adults step in. And also one minute is a long time when you think about it. Watching that fight believe me it would have been much worse had those men not got involved in stopping it.

bdubyab60

they had no business on the field. No matter their intentions, from the other fans perspective they are only going out to join and not break up the fight. More people going on the field justakes more people want to go out there. Like I said I talked a few out of it. Let's say an EPC fan grabs a MT kid. Imagine the talk then. It's actually lucky that things didn't get worse by fan involvement

I thought the coaches and admin did just fine controlling things. It's a fight of course it looks crazy and out of control. The whole thing lasted maybe a minute to me. I was disappointed in the refs though. I don't know if there is any rule against them getting involved but at least two of them backed away and just started writing down numbers of players.

beast

We can agree on some of that. I will say this though a person only expects bad out of others if they themselves had bad intentions also. We honestly don't know what does men thought, but as soon as one guy went over the fence he grabbed a mt player told him to stop and he LISTENED. My point is they had no threating presence and shouldn't be viewed as such

bdubyab60

Quote from: beast on September 29, 2016, 06:56:47 am
We can agree on some of that. I will say this though a person only expects bad out of others if they themselves had bad intentions also. We honestly don't know what does men thought, but as soon as one guy went over the fence he grabbed a mt player told him to stop and he LISTENED. My point is they had no threating presence and shouldn't be viewed as such
I wouldn't say if you expect bad things you have bad intentions. You only know after the fact that they didn't have bad intentions, just like we didn't know before what their intention's were. And their presence is only not threatening after the fact. In my experience people running toward a fight are looking to join in or spectate, rarely to break it up. Luckily this didn't escalate any further and in this case kept a few players from getting further involved.

beast

And I think we both see what each other is saying now. We are both right in the since of what we have both said. I guess the only thing now is how do we as fans of the game and of the teams prevent this from happening again if that is possible.

bdubyab60

Quote from: beast on September 29, 2016, 10:08:15 am
And I think we both see what each other is saying now. We are both right in the since of what we have both said. I guess the only thing now is how do we as fans of the game and of the teams prevent this from happening again if that is possible.
aint that the truth. No reason this can't be the rivalry it is without the violence

beast

Exactly just play hard keep everything within the rules of the game and when both sides leave the field leave everything else on the field as well. Hopefully it will get better with time, but who really knows that

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas