• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison at Bearden, 2A game of the week?

Started by softball80, September 17, 2016, 09:47:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilcat54

Bearden_Bear72

Great Job Bears!!!  Very fun game to watch

Big Cat Daddy

Hornet4ever

Okay, Hootens if you are reading this please take Rison out of your top 10. Think we can finally all agree they are not a top 10 team this season.

dawgpound

RabidWolf

You can hang that idea up. They could be mercy ruled 3 straight weeks and hooten will rank em. Tradition wins some points, right?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 23, 2016, 10:59:36 pm
Okay, Hootens if you are reading this please take Rison out of your top 10. Think we can finally all agree they are not a top 10 team this season.

I figure they move up this week.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 23, 2016, 11:17:31 pm
I figure they move up this week.

I understand that Rison has good tradition, and have had a lot of success in the past. However, this year is not one of those, I think this a rebuilding season for Rison. Now, I don't know how good Bearden really is but I dont think Rison is the top dogs anymore.

big E

I seen Bearden week 1 they are very fast and very svrappy.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 23, 2016, 11:23:42 pm
I understand that Rison has good tradition, and have had a lot of success in the past. However, this year is not one of those, I think this a rebuilding season for Rison. Now, I don't know how good Bearden really is but I dont think Rison is the top dogs anymore.

Rison can be dangerous by the playoffs. They have the tangibles to make some noise in Dec.. Their receiving core has the size of JC's., and their line was as big as anyone Bearden has played so far. Rison, just had Too many positions that were replaced after last year, and this is a new team with a new identity and I think they cut their teeth last night.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on September 24, 2016, 09:25:08 am
Rison can be dangerous by the playoffs. They have the tangibles to make some noise in Dec.. Their receiving core has the size of JC's., and their line was as big as anyone Bearden has played so far. Rison, just had Too many positions that were replaced after last year, and this is a new team with a new identity and I think they cut their teeth last night.

December? Not sure they will make it to be a final 4 team.

#72 Bearden Bear

I picked Bearden to win maybe 1 or 2 games to start the year. Well they are there already. Congrats. They pretty much have their spot in the playoffs, but what seed we don't know. They need to figure out how to stop the run with Jackson, Thomas, Childs and Garcia coming up. Offense seems to found something that works, hope they can keep it up. I really don't care how they do, I'm just getting paid to call the games, but since they are going to the playoffs, hopefully they can finish in the top 3. That way they'll host a playoff game. If not I'll be heading to England or Hector first round. As far as Rison goes, stop blaming the refs. You how bigger issues to worry about, like passing.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas