• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC @ Hampton week 4

Started by heavyhittaz_7, September 17, 2016, 08:14:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Defense

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on September 20, 2016, 02:04:15 pm
It's one of those things you have to see to believe. Come on down & catch the show! You won't leave disappointed.

I'm gonna come down one Friday evening....but I've seen Monta and Childs play before was not disappointed

flawlessthoughts

September 20, 2016, 03:59:58 pm #51 Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 04:01:56 pm by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 20, 2016, 02:18:46 pm
I'm gonna come down one Friday evening....but I've seen Monta and Childs play before was not disappointed
They're playing with a talented team that love the game now. Kevin dropped around 10 pounds this offseason, he's faster, quicker & stronger these days.

sickwillie

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 20, 2016, 02:18:46 pm

Youll be there this Friday right?

Dr. Defense

Quote from: sickwillie on September 21, 2016, 01:06:09 pm
Youll be there this Friday right?

Unfortunately no....headed to Dallas for the Hog game this weekend...

DaytonaDuck

So glad things are going so well for Hampton. Hope those Hermitdogs sleep well at night destroying their hometown's team. Leave before you give hopes; leave before practicing all summer; just leave atleast before 10th grade. Dirty dealing so I hope they feel great about all their success. A team is a team; looking out for each other. When someone is put on a pedestal it's easy to fall off and putting oneself on that pedestal, oh man, what a fall.

dragondad#1

DaytonaDuck

Not mad at all. Not even from either town. Do have concerns in both places. Right is right. You're happy because you are on the receiving end. Put on the other shoe. What is that old saying ... Walk a mile in the other man's shoes. No, don't have a "dawg" in it or a hermit. Just plain bad dealings.

sickwillie

Quote from: DaytonaDuck on September 21, 2016, 02:06:38 pm
Not mad at all. Not even from either town. Do have concerns in both places. Right is right. You're happy because you are on the receiving end. Put on the other shoe. What is that old saying ... Walk a mile in the other man's shoes. No, don't have a "dawg" in it or a hermit. Just plain bad dealings.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( bless your angry little heart

DaytonaDuck

Bless your joy riding on somebody else's wagon. I have more people in Hampton than I do Hermitage. What has happened to RIGHT?  Wasting breath, or is it time, here. Just wondered if there was any conscience here in Hampton. Atleast not on FF.

sickwillie

Quote from: DaytonaDuck on September 21, 2016, 03:10:34 pm
Bless your joy riding on somebody else's wagon. I have more people in Hampton than I do Hermitage. What has happened to RIGHT?  Wasting breath, or is it time, here. Just wondered if there was any conscience here in Hampton. Atleast not on FF.

Thanks for the negative karma.. Anyways, carry on about your day! There will be room for you on the wagon in November

dragondad#1

I also don't have dog in this...but I understand why he made the move...we can all question why he chose Hampton, or why he waited so long, but the kid did what he thought was best for his future... Hampton just was the lucky recipient...I'm hoping the best for him cause he is good kid...not his fault the situation he was put in...jmo

DaytonaDuck

Not talking about one kid; there were more. Also, no karma here because that's Buddhism or Hinduism. Talking about a situation. Have a blessed day. Over and out.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: DaytonaDuck on September 21, 2016, 03:22:18 pm
Not talking about one kid; there were more. Also, no karma here because that's Buddhism or Hinduism. Talking about a situation. Have a blessed day. Over and out.
Grab a snicker.

HarryCaray

Ive said this before and i will say it again! There is not 1 school in Arkansas that would have turned them away! No not one! So assuming everything is on the up and up and I figure it is, because if Hampton is playing a kid or kids that might be ineligible they are the dumbest of dumb. In this day of social media and technology irs almost impossible to to hide wrong doing at that level
I feel bad for Hermitage but for those who want to hang Hampton out to dry.......well get over it your school would have taken them too

bear for life

Monta was at Bearden couple practices that's where he wanted to be but wasn't no houses available for them to rent that's the only reason he's at hampton

sickwillie

Quote from: bear for life on September 21, 2016, 07:33:11 pm
Monta was at Bearden couple practices that's where he wanted to be but wasn't no houses available for them to rent that's the only reason he's at hampton

Thank God for vacant houses ;)

RiverEagle079

Lumberjackfan1978

How is monta doing, has he had big games so far

dawgpound

He is doing what Monta does only difference is he has a lot of help too

HermiTown

Quote from: DaytonaDuck on September 21, 2016, 01:24:58 pm
So glad things are going so well for Hampton. Hope those Hermitdogs sleep well at night destroying their hometown's team. Leave before you give hopes; leave before practicing all summer; just leave atleast before 10th grade. Dirty dealing so I hope they feel great about all their success. A team is a team; looking out for each other. When someone is put on a pedestal it's easy to fall off and putting oneself on that pedestal, oh man, what a fall.
looks like we got some hatin folk back on here

bobthebuilder

Backwoods Bart

September 22, 2016, 09:04:40 am #71 Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 09:06:45 am by Backwoods Bart

I'm down with ya bro straight up. That and 53 cents will not buy us a cup of coffee concerning this though.

Dr. Defense

And the Hampton faithful thought I was bad.....this dude has some real anger

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: bear for life on September 21, 2016, 07:33:11 pm

Have a son on the team. Pretty sure he would have said something about it had he been there, unless the transferee was in disguise?

dawgpound

Lol everybody can't fit on this wagon

Dr. Defense

bobthebuilder

Hampton is averaging 50.3 points a game while allowing 10.6
PC is averaging 40 points while allowing 17.6
Someone's numbers are about to get jacked up tomorrow night.

bulldawg2016

I think you should have facts before you start talking all this garbage!!

bulldawg2016

dawgpound

We been needing some action on here

bulldawg2016

them DA fans wont be saying that when they get upset this weekend!!

bobthebuilder

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 22, 2016, 10:53:56 am
I think you should have facts before you start talking all this garbage!!
Exactly...if you just wanna cry, then do that, but don't start preaching right and wrong without knowing exactly how all this came to be.

bulldawg2016

hey I already hear it BOOM!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 22, 2016, 11:25:45 am
them DA fans wont be saying that when they get upset this weekend!!
::) ::) 🤔🤔💩💩

bulldawg2016

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 22, 2016, 12:34:29 pm
::) ::) 🤔🤔💩💩
I knew you couldn't stay away from a Hampton thread!!

dawgpound

He likes chocolate ice cream it looks like 👍🏼

Proud Buckaroo

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 22, 2016, 01:35:58 pm
I knew you couldn't stay away from a Hampton thread!!

Just reading through, at least I can figure out what yall are saying, unlike the comments on the "battle for the judges cup" thread

Hornet4ever

Will everyones opinions change on Parkers Chapel this week if they get beat by 20+? Or are they still going to be in the top 10 convo's.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: dawgpound on September 22, 2016, 08:14:18 am
He is doing what Monta does only difference is he has a lot of help too
thats good, Hampton is looking good hope y'all make a deep run in the playoffs

bobthebuilder

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 22, 2016, 03:28:14 pm
Just reading through, at least I can figure out what yall are saying, unlike the comments on the "battle for the judges cup" thread
Now there's something we can all agree on...

Hornet4ever

+1

Old Scrapper

LOL everyone needs to read that thread! da greatest has mad typing skills.

Lionbro20

bobthebuilder

I hear the PC coaches were doing a little trash talking last night at the Jr High game...based on what was said, I think I will up my prediction from 44-20 to 63 -20.

Rida4Life

Quote from: bobthebuilder on September 23, 2016, 08:16:47 am
I hear the PC coaches were doing a little trash talking last night at the Jr High game...based on what was said, I think I will up my prediction from 44-20 to 63 -20.

If you knew the PC coaching staff you would know what a ridiculously stupid statement that was.  I have a good friend on that staff and he has said nothing but good things about Hampton's team.  Maybe you should just not speak based on "rumors"
....of course then this board would be dead.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 23, 2016, 08:23:07 am
If you knew the PC coaching staff you would know what a ridiculously stupid statement that was.  I have a good friend on that staff and he has said nothing but good things about Hampton's team.  Maybe you should just not speak based on "rumors"

R4L this is NO place for common sense

bobthebuilder

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 23, 2016, 08:23:07 am
I never said it wasn't friendly trash talk....my statement stands nonetheless no matter how stupid you believe it to be...besides if you knew people who know me, then you would know that I never speak based on rumors

mastermind10

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 20, 2016, 10:33:22 am
The verb to spell most commonly means to write or name the letters that form a word in correct sequence. To spell is one of those verbs with both an irregular form and a regular form. The past tense and the past participle can be written as either spelled or spelt.

Actually, you're incorrect; but if spewing ostentatious garble makes you superior, you may want to watch an episode of Dr. Phil.  "Spelt" is a word that means "to imply or direct".  The directions were "spelt" out. Trump "spelt" out a plan to stop illegal immigration.  Using "spelt" as an alternative to "spelled" is a barbarism according to NCTE.  You might want to head over to the 3A board where there may not be any astute grammarians. Of course, if I had not been educated at Harvard South High School, I would never know such intricacies of the King's English.   

Lionbro20

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas