• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC @ Hampton week 4

Started by heavyhittaz_7, September 17, 2016, 08:14:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danold Dump

I guess Hampton is doing pretty good this year?  I may have to check this game out. Should be a good one.

Rida4Life

Quote from: bobthebuilder on September 23, 2016, 08:35:07 am
I never said it wasn't friendly trash talk....my statement stands nonetheless no matter how stupid you believe it to be...besides if you knew people who know me, then you would know that I never speak based on rumors

Well you did this time so evidently you DO

bobthebuilder

Rida4Life

;D  whatever man......
I guarantee that Hampton won't score 60.... if they do I will delete my FF account
and I also guarantee there was no trash talk but whatever.... think what you must...
maybe ya'll need to make up stuff to get ready for lil' ol Parkers Chapel.......

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Danold Dump on September 23, 2016, 09:28:33 am
I guess Hampton is doing pretty good this year? I may have to check this game out. Should be a good one.

Nah not at all

Dr. Defense

dawgpound

Why don't y'all tell us how you really feel about this game

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 23, 2016, 10:13:32 am
;D  whatever man......
I guarantee that Hampton won't score 60.... if they do I will delete my FF account
and I also guarantee there was no trash talk but whatever.... think what you must...
maybe ya'll need to make up stuff to get ready for lil' ol Parkers Chapel.......
I think you will no longer have an account after tonight!!! BOOM!!!

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on September 23, 2016, 10:50:14 am
Why don't y'all tell us how you really feel about this game

You want me to be real?

dawgpound

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 23, 2016, 11:03:35 am
You want me to be real?
i would love to hear what everyone got to say and then we can settle up on it tomorrow

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on September 23, 2016, 11:05:05 am
i would love to hear what everyone got to say and then we can settle up on it tomorrow

Honest opinion is that you guys name the score....PC has always had a hard time stopping a good run game and their o line has been suspect to say the least the last few years

Rida4Life

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 23, 2016, 10:58:53 am
I think you will no longer have an account after tonight!!! BOOM!!!
I've been around a lot longer than your "oh my team recruited some studs and we suddenly got good" self.  I'll still be here monday.... we will talk then.

dawgpound

You may not be here Monday you said you would delete your account

baseball13

If Hampton beats them 73-0 he would not delete his account because he will start that crap up again that Hampton recruited monta and company therefore they are cheating.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Danold Dump on September 23, 2016, 09:28:33 am
I guess Hampton is doing pretty good this year?  I may have to check this game out. Should be a good one.

Dump out

Rida4Life

Quote from: baseball13 on September 23, 2016, 12:15:36 pm
If Hampton beats them 73-0 he would not delete his account because he will start that crap up again that Hampton recruited monta and company therefore they are cheating.

Nope... sure won't..... Dawg's score 60 and I will post a farewell and be gone! 
As for the transfers... AAA says they are good so we all have to assume they are ..... my point earlier was that Hampton fans came out of the woodwork when it happened... Got no problem with loyal fans... big problem with the fair weather ones. 

Bulldog fans just remember that for 3 weeks people have promised to shut down Dezmon Jackson.... 600+ yards and like 9 TDs later no one has yet..... not saying you won't.... but very few have.....

Dr. Defense

dawgpound

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 23, 2016, 01:53:20 pm
As for the transfers... AAA says they are good so we all have to assume they are ..... my point earlier was that Hampton fans came out of the woodwork when it happened... Got no problem with loyal fans... big problem with the fair weather ones. 

Bulldog fans just remember that for 3 weeks people have promised to shut down Dezmon Jackson.... 600+ yards and like 9 TDs later no one has yet..... not saying you won't.... but very few have.....
i know dez can run but from what ive seen he has to scramble around to find somewhere to go his line is not very good pc is a one man show and our defense is to good to have one person beat them i must admit 60 is alittle far fetched but you never know

bobthebuilder

That's a fair argument...allow me to explain a little.  Hampton has not done a good job of supporting the Bulldog teams over the last few years.  We know that.  When the reality of not having a team sunk in, a collective group of fans really pulled together and did everything we could to drum up support for the Jr High team last year...really make it a big deal again.  That was a success.  Then we vowed to do whatever it takes to change the mindset of the community to really support the Bulldogs, so that hopefully we don't have to go through another year of no team  Fearless Friday is part of that...the young men on the team read and talk about Fearless Friday, so naturally we want them to know we support them, so we talk.  Do we actually believe half of what we say???  Heck yeah...Its all in good fun, but it is about rebuilding and showing support...I do not say negative things about kids, and I won't start...Dez is an outrageously talented young man...I expect we will see no less than his best tonight, but we have a whole group of outrageously talented young men as well....should make for good times and good football.

Rida4Life

Fair point.  Looking forward to tonight.  Here's hoping for a straight up street fight!  (And that the dawgs don't score 60)

HorseFeathers

where in the world is the football Mecca known as anders field?

dawgpound

bulldawg2016

Dang is it game time yet!!! Let's go!!

Hornet4ever

Dez is an athlete for sure, but who have you guys played?

sickwillie

The meat was good. The tail gate was fun. It's game time in Calhoun County

HorseFeathers

I'll put in a recomendation for the burgers at Hampton....mine was delicious, just not enough there after the long ride down

Delta_Bravo

HorseFeathers

eldofan

7 to 0 PC . 2 fumbles by Hampton. lights went out so game in delay now.

Delta_Bravo

I'm by the Bulldog. Let me know if you come this way

eldofan

2 turnovers by Hampton I meant. Hampton on Pc 23 . Game in delay

HorseFeathers

The lights going out a normal thing here? The pc fans seen to think it is...

eldofan

Delta_Bravo

It hasn't happened since last year when our Jr beat them 40-0

HorseFeathers

eldofan

HorseFeathers

Delta_Bravo

dawgpound

eldofan

20 to 14 Hampton. Dez 42 yard run

eldofan

Jackson 50 yard fumble return. Pc 21 Hampton 20

HorseFeathers

delta bravo...what side of that bulldog are you on?

Lionbro20

Anyone hoppin off the wagon yet?

Delta_Bravo

eldofan

HorseFeathers

idk if I'll make it down there or not.

Delta_Bravo

Bulldog2016 dawgpound and I are here behind the goalpost

HorseFeathers

Winner of this game has ole HF's blessing as a top 5 team....and a state title contender....Jackson is a beast for p.c....Thomas and company is gonna be hard for anyone to stop for an entire game....The 3 hour trip down has been worth it so far....

HorseFeathers

which group of guys are yall?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas