• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC @ Hampton week 4

Started by heavyhittaz_7, September 17, 2016, 08:14:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyhittaz_7

September 17, 2016, 08:14:16 pm Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 08:46:57 pm by heavyhittaz_7
Lets hear it fellas both teams come in week four 3-0 and looking to keep it rolling. Also conference play start and games start to mean a little more now.

tacklethis...

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on September 17, 2016, 08:14:16 pm
Lets hear it fellas both teams come in week three 3-0 and looking to keep it rolling. Also conference play start and games start to mean a little more now.

I think it is week 4

Ventman

Headhunter15

64-22 Hampton. Difference between these teams is that unlike dez at PC. Monta at least has a good enough line to make holes for him or hold up so he can pass. You should see how dez zig zags back and forth across the field looking for blocks as people run into each other lol

dawgpound

Dogs also have Hegler and Childs both have 100+ yard games and a stout defense

Hornet4ever

bobthebuilder

It seems every week is about proving something.  The offense have proven their ability to score...I think this week, the defense steps up and proves something.  No doubt Dez is a beast, but this defense is hard hitting and fast.  Hampton 44-20

Hornet4ever

Parkers Chapels first real test in my opinion. If Parkers Chapel wins this one I will be very surprised.

bulldawg2016

dawgs keep it rolling!! Hampton wins this one!! 46-14

Rida4Life

Don't be surprised if this one is closer than expected.  Dogs are good but Chapel is feeling good about themselves and playing well.  The team that comes closer to mistake free football will win this one.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 18, 2016, 01:51:26 pm
Parkers Chapels first real test in my opinion. If Parkers Chapel wins this one I will be very surprised.
It would only be a dream.

Backwoods Bart

Dr. Defense

Even I have to say I figure the ole Hdawgs cruise in this one

Rida4Life

Im picking upset
Chapel 22
Bullhermits20

sickwillie

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 19, 2016, 08:50:05 am
Im picking upset
Chapel 22
Bullhermits20

You're nuts.. Hampton will double 20 on PC and put at least 40 on them

dawgpound

Ventman

Dawgs aill take this one by two TD's

Hgalum50

I may have downed Hampton but i got the Dogs in this one by 14 but PC might play Hampton tight til halftime.

Rida4Life

Quote from: sickwillie on September 19, 2016, 08:52:58 am
You're nuts.. Hampton will double 20 on PC and put at least 40 on them
Not if they put it on the ground as many times as they have so far this year.... PC defense is very good at takeaways.  You give Dez extra touches and he will make you pay.
I may be crazy but the stars seem to be lining up right for PC this year. 

sickwillie

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 19, 2016, 10:55:14 am
Not if they put it on the ground as many times as they have so far this year.... PC defense is very good at takeaways.  You give Dez extra touches and he will make you pay.

You said it yourself. Crazy. Hamptons O won't be touched by PC's D and Hampton will play more physical than anyone PC has seen all year

flawlessthoughts

September 19, 2016, 11:32:28 am #21 Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 01:38:34 pm by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: Rida4Life on September 19, 2016, 10:55:14 am
Dez is a great talent but he will meet the Boogeyman this Friday.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on September 19, 2016, 11:32:28 am
Dez is a great talent but he will meet the Bogeyman this Friday.

"Bogeyman?" So he is not good at golf? Atleast needs to be "parman" or "birdieman", but "EAGLEMAN" would be best.

Rida4Life

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 19, 2016, 12:17:01 pm
"Bogeyman?" So he is not good at golf? Atleast needs to be "parman" or "birdieman", but "EAGLEMAN" would be best.

No he's good at golf, Hampton is just bad at teaching spelling...

KREWSAWHEWSKI

PC hasn't played anything near the talent that Hampton has.  I believe they keep it close for a while with ground control and Jackson.  But one guy can only do so much.  PC defense doesn't have the horses to contain Hampton.

Hampton- 36
PC- 20

bobthebuilder

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 19, 2016, 12:30:23 pm
No he's good at golf, Hampton is just bad at teaching spelling...
You gotta admit...Boogeyman is not a word you get a lot of practice at...

flawlessthoughts

September 19, 2016, 01:39:28 pm #26 Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 03:17:11 pm by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: bobthebuilder on September 19, 2016, 01:34:19 pm
To make you idiots feel intelligent I spelled it the way you wanted it spelled. The word can be spelled many ways.

sickwillie

Quote from: bobthebuilder on September 19, 2016, 01:34:19 pm

Unless you live in Fouke

dawgpound

I'm going with hampton 48 pc 14. Who will get the pick 6 for hampton this week?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 19, 2016, 03:46:35 pm #29 Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 03:51:20 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: flawlessthoughts on September 19, 2016, 01:39:28 pm
To make you idiots feel intelligent I spelled it the way you wanted it spelled. The word can be spelled many ways.

No You are the idiot  because I was only playing around,  geez lighten up

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 19, 2016, 03:46:35 pm
No You are the idiot  because I was only playing around,

No, the word can be spelt many ways.

Southern Slang: "boogieman."
Webster version: "bogeyman."
Variant spelling of the word: "boogeyman."

I usually just spell it with the variant version. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 19, 2016, 03:59:12 pm #31 Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 04:10:23 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 19, 2016, 03:52:31 pm

I just thought I would crack a joke and it would be funny, but i forgot that they are out of snickers and all in their feelings down there.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 19, 2016, 03:59:12 pm
I just thought I would crack a joke and it would be funny, buy it forgot that they are out of snickers and all in their feelings down there.
hey here is some real talk!! Hampton is going roll over PC!!

fleaflicker24

PC              21
Hampton     44

HarryCaray

Hamptons offense can certainly be defended and it doesnt take the same caliber athletes as they have to do it. What it will take is solid physical line play and assignment football to contain the 3 elements of the option! I figure PC will be in the right spots with some pretty good athletes on the edges and at LB. Not sure the interior line will hold up though and that will be the difference there!
When Trojans have the ball Dez is explosive as anybody around. Harris could be a factor as he is also very quick. Passing game has been hot and cold, not very effective last week! Line play will again be a factor here and dawgs get the edge!
Hampton will win but they are sloppy and will get found out down the road if they dont get it cleaned up!
Bulldogs have all the tools for a deep run in 2A but you got to be just as good between the ears and not let a little early success fatten your head up! Anyway, glad the dawgs are doing good! They been down for a while and its nice to see them walkinf with some swag!

bulldawg2016

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 19, 2016, 03:46:35 pm
No You are the idiot  because I was only playing around,  geez lighten up
yea your always just playing around when someone gets back at ya!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 20, 2016, 09:25:17 am
yea your always just playing around when someone gets back at ya!!!

Got back at me? Ok.

minerjack

Quote from: HarryCaray on September 19, 2016, 07:11:12 pm
Hamptons offense can certainly be defended and it doesnt take the same caliber athletes as they have to do it. What it will take is solid physical line play and assignment football to contain the 3 elements of the option! I figure PC will be in the right spots with some pretty good athletes on the edges and at LB. Not sure the interior line will hold up though and that will be the difference there!
When Trojans have the ball Dez is explosive as anybody around. Harris could be a factor as he is also very quick. Passing game has been hot and cold, not very effective last week! Line play will again be a factor here and dawgs get the edge!
Hampton will win but they are sloppy and will get found out down the road if they dont get it cleaned up!
Bulldogs have all the tools for a deep run in 2A but you got to be just as good between the ears and not let a little early success fatten your head up! Anyway, glad the dawgs are doing good! They been down for a while and its nice to see them walkinf with some swag!
What kind of offense do they run?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 19, 2016, 03:52:31 pm

spelt?

Big Cat Daddy

Up here at Hector we always called him boogerman.

Dr. Defense

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on September 20, 2016, 10:21:07 am
spelt?

The verb to spell most commonly means to write or name the letters that form a word in correct sequence. To spell is one of those verbs with both an irregular form and a regular form. The past tense and the past participle can be written as either spelled or spelt.

Proud Buckaroo

HarryCaray

Flexbone is what ive seen them in!  May spread it some but mostly double slots

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 20, 2016, 10:33:22 am
The verb to spell most commonly means to write or name the letters that form a word in correct sequence. To spell is one of those verbs with both an irregular form and a regular form. The past tense and the past participle can be written as either spelled or spelt.
I Smelt that coming from a mile away!!

minerjack

Quote from: HarryCaray on September 20, 2016, 12:33:07 pm
Flexbone is what ive seen them in!  May spread it some but mostly double slots
Hmmm.  Wow.  What type of plays do they run?  I'm assuming Thomas is the QB?

dawgpound

Quote from: minerjack2212 on September 20, 2016, 01:20:36 pm
Hmmm.  Wow.  What type of plays do they run?  I'm assuming Thomas is the QB?
big yardage plays is what they run and they also run over people to

flawlessthoughts

September 20, 2016, 01:59:17 pm #47 Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 02:02:03 pm by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: dawgpound on September 20, 2016, 01:53:14 pm
Seen it with my own two eyes.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on September 20, 2016, 01:53:14 pm

Big yardage.....best offense in football I say

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 20, 2016, 02:01:07 pm
Big yardage.....best offense in football I say
It's one of those things you have to see to believe. Come on down & catch the show! You won't leave disappointed.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas