• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen vs McCrory

Started by hornetfan8, September 17, 2016, 07:36:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

winner

Jags
23 (79.3%)
Hornets
6 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

hornetfan8

What yall think? Hazen is gonna have to work extremely hard to pull this one out.

Coach95

If we fumble less than three times we got a chance.

Jags20

Even though the Jags played Marvell last night, they seemed to have a different fire underneath them. I think the Jags get back on track and win by 2 touchdowns.

Old Scrapper

The only consistency Hazen has shown on offense so far thru 3 games is the fumbling the ball, clean that up and I think they make a game of it, not sure about a win!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jags20 on September 17, 2016, 08:37:36 am
Even though the Jags played Marvell last night, they seemed to have a different fire underneath them. I think the Jags get back on track and win by 2 touchdowns.

If they had any fire at all, it's a different fire than they had at des arc. Not even sure the pilot light was on then

RunAndGun431

no one has any fire, talent, capability of winning, or anything besides des arc...when are we all going to figure that out?   ::)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on September 17, 2016, 12:12:52 pm
no one has any fire, talent, capability of winning, or anything besides des arc...when are we all going to figure that out?   ::)

I'm sorry the truth hurts your feelings. If you say they played with any fire against Des arc, you are just being a homer. I sure never figured it would go like it did.

RunAndGun431

never said we played with any fire against y'all...what was the DA/ Brinkley score last night at half?

Jags20

I'm pretty sure I never said anything about our game against DA. But they had to have a little fire for it to only be 14-8 at half. Not every forum has to be about DA. It's ok to talk about a different team.

Jags20

If you could actually read, I did say they had a "different" fire. So before you go dogging McCrory every chance you get, at least read the post and make sure y'all actually score in a state championship game.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on September 17, 2016, 12:24:44 pm
never said we played with any fire against y'all...what was the DA/ Brinkley score last night at half?

Does the halftime score count?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 17, 2016, 01:17:04 pm #11 Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:30:18 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Jags20 on September 17, 2016, 12:50:28 pm
If you could actually read, I did say they had a "different" fire. So before you go dogging McCrory every chance you get, at least read the post and make sure y'all actually score in a state championship game.

I can read, I'm sorry you can't, all I  was doing was agreeing with you about the different fire.

Dang dude, that was 4 seasons ago. Where you even old enough to have a phone then?

Just beat hazen.

But, im going to leave this here since you want to keep bringing up the past,  atleast pick a team you have a winning record or close to it before talking smack. Look at those scores too. In case you are confused, this is Des Arc's recent history vs mccrory

Jags20

We will beat Hazen if the team that showed in the first half against DA shows up, but if the team that played in the second half against DA shows up, we'll have some trouble with them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jags20 on September 17, 2016, 01:30:55 pm
We will beat Hazen if the team that showed in the first half against DA shows up, but if the team that played in the second half against DA shows up, we'll have some trouble with them.

Team needs confidence and the r.b. just needs to run and stop trying to cut all the time.

Jags20

Hopefully they got a little confidence last night after beating Marvell. What did Brinkley look like?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 17, 2016, 01:45:27 pm #15 Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 02:12:48 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Jags20 on September 17, 2016, 01:39:15 pm
Hopefully they got a little confidence last night after beating Marvell. What did Brinkley look like?

I didn't get a chance to go. Didn't leave the dryer at Patterson till after 7.

Old Scrapper

Hazen has to play way to much defense caused by all the turnovers, few times we didn't fumble in the last three weeks we were able to move the ball with some success. When a team fumbles at the rate Hazen is doing games can get ugly quick.

curtain caller

Going with the jags on this. Switching some players around for Marvell game seemed to help. Could possibly use a few more switches but only time will tell. If they keep going like they are we should bring home a win.

Logans Mom

Ventman

Lions84

Time for the Scrapper-Hornets to get that Stinger out and reload that Purple Haze Defense.

Proud Buckaroo

hornetfan8

Idk if Hazen can quit putting the ball on the ground long enough to score points. But Im still gonna be a homer and say hornets by 6

Old Scrapper

We are shooting for last place to get the #1 pick in the draft

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 20, 2016, 08:34:47 pm
We are shooting for last place to get the #1 pick in the draft
Haha we arent the browns of the 6

Jag-Class07

Both teams still have a lot of adjustments to do . D-Line has to start firing off the ball better and quite standing straight up on ever snap for McCrory . If Hazen can get there fumbling lined out it could turn into a good game .
Jags by 8

Coach95

Sorry about the loss for your community...

hornetfan8

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on September 20, 2016, 09:05:57 pm
Both teams still have a lot of adjustments to do . D-Line has to start firing off the ball better and quite standing straight up on ever snap for McCrory . If Hazen can get there fumbling lined out it could turn into a good game .
Jags by 8
Idk much but It seems like from what I hear if Hazen can hold on to the ball then they can score. But when you handing the ball to the other team every position that is not good at all. Hopefully they can get it lined out before theyre in a hole they cant get out of.

Jags20

Quote from: Coach95 on September 20, 2016, 09:14:26 pm
Sorry about the loss for your community...
Thank you Coach95. We really appreciate it.

curtain caller

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on September 20, 2016, 09:05:57 pm
Jags by 8
My personal opinion is that the coach still doesn't have the D line right. From the games I've watched he's moved a few around and it's better but like you said some of the starters still have not man up yet. There been a few on 2nd or 3rd that seem to want to play more. Not sure who they are just go by #s.  I would also like to see some different plays but then again I'm not the coach. Still pulling for my Jags.

Logans Mom

September 22, 2016, 10:57:29 am #30 Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:20:40 am by Logans Mom
Quote from: Ventman on September 20, 2016, 12:15:03 pm
How's Logan?
Hi Ventman!  I just now looked at this site again!  Logan is doing great.  He actually decided back in the Spring not to play ball this fall.  He has applied for medical school and already passed his MCAT test.  He took a job at the ER in Searcy to get some experience.  He had so much to do to get ready for medical school that he had to let something go.  He is also getting married to a young lady he met at Harding University.  He just stays busy.  He is still staying in the weight room though.  I miss it more than any mother should but I am very proud of him.  Thanks for asking about him.

Ventman

Quote from: Logans Mom on September 22, 2016, 10:57:29 am
Hi Ventman!  I just now looked at this site again!  Logan is doing great.  He actually decided back in the Spring not to play ball this fall.  He has applied for medical school and already passed his MCAT test.  He took a job at the ER in Searcy to get some experience.  He had so much to do to get ready for medical school that he had to let something go.  He is also getting married to a young lady he met at Harding University.  He just stays busy.  He is still staying in the weight room though.  I miss it more than any mother should but I am very proud of him.  Thanks for asking about him.
Wow that's awesome! You have the right to be proud of him! I wish him well in med school and in his marriage!!

Logans Mom

Quote from: Ventman on September 22, 2016, 12:02:25 pm
Wow that's awesome! You have the right to be proud of him! I wish him well in med school and in his marriage!!
Thank you so much!

hornetfever

Good luck Hornets, don't turn the ball over and we can compete. A down year in talent but we wont be down long.
Jr. High is destroying everybody. Talent cycles up and down. This year is down. Will be back soon.  8)

hornetfan8

Old Scrapper

McCrory 6 Hazen 0 halftime

hornetfan8

Sounds like a good game. Ball staying off the ground or is the defense bailing us out?

curtain caller

McCrory 30 Hazen 0. Way to go jags!!! Good game Hazen.

Old Scrapper

It was a defensive game for awhile, Hazen has not an ounce of offense to take the pressure off the defense. Defense looked good for 3 quarters then the dumpster caught on fire!

Jag-Class07

Quote from: curtain caller on September 21, 2016, 03:33:53 pm
My personal opinion is that the coach still doesn't have the D line right. From the games I've watched he's moved a few around and it's better but like you said some of the starters still have not man up yet. There been a few on 2nd or 3rd that seem to want to play more. Not sure who they are just go by #s.  I would also like to see some different plays but then again I'm not the coach. Still pulling for my Jags.

I feel the same but I also feel that it is a rebuilding year regardless of what I want it to be . If they can get the bodies
on the field that want to play they should be in good shape the rest of the season .

Trojanbird

Is Hazen really down this much?
Who will they beat this year?  I am very surprised by their play so far this year.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Trojanbird on September 23, 2016, 11:42:27 pm
Is Hazen really down this much?
Who will they beat this year?  I am very surprised by their play so far this year.
Yes! And no one

big E

You'll beat Marvell . We're the only team that has lost to them this century.

hornetfan8

Quote from: big E on September 24, 2016, 07:18:01 am
You'll beat Marvell . We're the only team that has lost to them this century.
Yeah Scrapper dont be so hard on the boys. They will beat Marvell

Old Scrapper

Quote from: hornetfan8 on September 24, 2016, 09:22:31 am
Yeah Scrapper dont be so hard on the boys. They will beat Marvell
I'm not being hard on the boys, I see they are playing their butts off, Coach is calling plays to get it done, the boys are just not executing,  no speed to get outside, not enough meat to run block inside, can't pass or catch when a catchable ball is actually thrown. Impressed with the defense for holding up as long as they did.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 24, 2016, 10:22:48 am
I'm not being hard on the boys, I see they are playing their butts off, Coach is calling plays to get it done, the boys are just not executing,  no speed to get outside, not enough meat to run block inside, can't pass or catch when a catchable ball is actually thrown. Impressed with the defense for holding up as long as they did.
Im glad to know that they are at least playing and not just showing up. After what I heard about the first three weeks made me nervous about it. If the offense can score they may find a couple wins. Who knows.

curtain caller

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on September 23, 2016, 10:39:21 pm
I feel the same but I also feel that it is a rebuilding year regardless of what I want it to be . If they can get the bodies
on the field that want to play they should be in good shape the rest of the season .

Agreed!! Got to get coach to be able to see the players and kids that want to play to play.

curtain caller

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 24, 2016, 10:22:48 am
I agree. In the 4th quarter they just stopped playing it seemed. We have our share of those games also, not pointing fingers, but if some of your kids had a fire lit under them the team would possibly function better!  We all have those rebuilding years were your not going to win them all but you still should put out effort!  You might catch a good team on a off night and get the win.

Jag-Class07

Quote from: curtain caller on September 26, 2016, 11:38:30 am
I agree. In the 4th quarter they just stopped playing it seemed. We have our share of those games also, not pointing fingers, but if some of your kids had a fire lit under them the team would possibly function better!  We all have those rebuilding years were your not going to win them all but you still should put out effort!  You might catch a good team on a off night and get the win.

x2

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas