• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc vs Carlisle

Started by RiverEagle079, September 16, 2016, 11:26:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A Poll because Merica!!!!

DA by 21+
17 (43.6%)
DA by 14
6 (15.4%)
DA by 7
2 (5.1%)
Carlisle pulls off the Upset
7 (17.9%)
That guy frm Clarendon need 2 b taught proper engulish textun!!!   HAHAHA:)
11 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Ventman

Quote from: Big Dave on September 24, 2016, 08:08:20 pm
#2 for Carlisle is a 9th grader that was just moved up. A TD run, a blocked punt and a few tackles including a couple in the backfield... Not too shabby
He did a heck of a job!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ventman on September 25, 2016, 12:21:57 am
Pw will win the 6!

Lol, we all know who it won't be. But hey, you still have the hwy 70 battle or whatever yall call it.

big E

Quote from: Ventman on September 25, 2016, 12:21:57 am
Pw will win the 6!
Time out we at PW would like to remain under the radar at this point because we haven't played anybody to this point or so I've been informed.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on September 25, 2016, 09:05:53 am
Time out we at PW would like to remain under the radar at this point because we haven't played anybody to this point or so I've been informed.

He's just in his feelings after Friday night. They had the game won, and let it get away from them.  I'm going to say this now, a team is going to have to score in the 4th qt to beat des arc.

Ventman

September 25, 2016, 11:45:18 am #154 Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 11:48:01 am by Ventman
I'm not in my feelings pick cause I don't care who wins the 6. I'm just a bystander these days. You are right Carlisle should have won that game but they didn't. P/W will be tested this Friday but I bet they pass the test in McCrory.

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 25, 2016, 10:42:52 am
He's just in his feelings after Friday night. They had the game won, and let it get away from them.  I'm going to say this now, a team is going to have to score in the 4th qt to beat des arc.

You deciphered all that from his simple opinion PW will win the conference?  Impressive.....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on September 25, 2016, 11:47:21 am
You deciphered all that from his simple opinion PW will win the conference?  Impressive.....

I was only messing with vent, Einstein. I'm sure he knew that.

BisonFan1

Quote from: Big Dave on September 24, 2016, 08:08:20 pm
#2 for Carlisle is a 9th grader that was just moved up. A TD run, a blocked punt and a few tackles including a couple in the backfield... Not too shabby

That's awesome to hear.  Now, if a 9th grader plays on varsity prior to the junior high season being over, can they still play on the junior high team on Thursday nights? 

BigLion10

BisonFan1

BigLion10

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 25, 2016, 12:30:56 pm
I was only messing with vent, Einstein. I'm sure he knew that.

Appreciate the compliment but while I'm a pretty smart guy, Einstein is probably a stretch.   :)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on September 25, 2016, 02:24:41 pm
Appreciate the compliment but while I'm a pretty smart guy, Einstein is probably a stretch.   :)

Lol, wasn't he known to be book smart, but lacking common sense or is that backwards.🤔

One thing I do know, there were young players playing at key positions for both teams Friday night.

Heck our qb was a sophomore who I don't think was even the starter on the jr team  last year or the year before

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas