• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon Vs PW

Started by Lions84, September 10, 2016, 08:10:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this match up down on the River

LIONS
21 (72.4%)
PATS
4 (13.8%)
Zebras
0 (0%)
Cheerleaders.
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: September 16, 2016, 08:10:16 am

Old Scrapper

Sorry I didn't mean to kill this thread with opinion. Y'all get to chatting up the game.

big E

Quote from: MomaLion on September 14, 2016, 06:16:45 am
Nope, we were very flat...they were just worse.  We didn't start playing a bit till after half.
If you score on your first 2 or 3 drives that ain't flat but I'm not arguing just making an observation.  I was not impressed with Hazens defence yall have some good athletes no doubt but  should be a good game.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MomaLion on September 14, 2016, 06:22:13 am
Yep, but when there are entire plays and the clock never starts...something isn't right.

I see the clock guy from Strong has found a new job.....

big E

We try to start it early for the visitors and late for the Patriots at PW lol.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 14, 2016, 07:32:07 pm
  If you score on your first 2 or 3 drives that ain't flat but I'm not arguing just making an observation.  I was not impressed with Hazens defence yall have some good athletes no doubt but  should be a good game.
Compared to how they played against Marked Tree they were in a coma.  We could tell when they came onto the field that they weren't into it.  I know this team and they were way off.

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 14, 2016, 07:34:24 pm
We try to start it early for the visitors and late for the Patriots at PW lol.
Good thing y'all are coming to our house Friday then  ;D
Now Thurs night might be rough..our Jrs aren't doing so hot.  I'm hoping they've made some adjustments.

Lions84

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions beat pw badly 2nite conference championship time awesum lions by 3 td's

Lions84

Game day  Prayers for safe travels and good health for the players and Staffs tonight.

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 16, 2016, 09:15:04 am
Go lions beat pw badly 2nite conference championship time awesum lions by 3 td's
English major.

MomaLion

Come on, you know that's a kid.

Lions84

Quote from: big E on September 16, 2016, 01:25:42 pm
English major.

i just ignore such post since I am no English Major myself.

Cheek

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on September 16, 2016, 01:51:37 pm
That's your excuse.
Considering kids nowadays text type, yes. Also, it's nice to see them excited for a change. I'd think adults could move on past...especially since several adults on here are much worse.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 16, 2016, 01:57:19 pm
Considering kids nowadays text type, yes. Also, it's nice to see them excited for a change. I'd think adults could move on past...especially since several adults on here are much worse.

This year may turn out different, but they always seem excited the first 2-3 weeks

big E

Quote from: MomaLion on September 16, 2016, 01:41:08 pm
Come on, you know that's a kid.
Then they should learn to speak English lol. Just poking fun everyone calm down.

big E

It's the spelling that gets me.

Lions84

da greatest bigbaby

Anywhoo yaw get dem scores an stats n  2nite dis aint no social media go lions whip pw lol yeay yeay 2-0 conference

RiverEagle079

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 16, 2016, 05:37:15 pm
Anywhoo yaw get dem scores an stats n  2nite dis aint no social media go lions whip pw lol yeay yeay 2-0 conference
lol. I'm sorry if I would have known you were retarded I would have not said anything.

hogsfan4life

I'm not at the game but was told via a friend at the game that Clarendon's running back sustained a serious knee injury. Looked to be broken or dislocated. Hope the kids alright.

MomaLion

big E

Ugly play prayers for that kid.

Old Scrapper

MomaLion

RiverEagle079

sorry to hear that hope the boys turn out ok

hornetfan8

Sorry to hear about injuries. Always the worst part of Friday nights..

Jag-Class07

mtindian42

MomaLion

4 Leg injuries...coincidence???

big E

Oh I guess we were trying to hurt your kids . Football is a physical game. And we gang tackle.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 16, 2016, 10:03:05 pm
4 Leg injuries...coincidence???

Sounds like y'all need a strength program. I've never seen a poster accuse the other teams of trying to intentionally hurt their team. You understand its a contact sport right?

MomaLion

A player left in an ambulance with his leg mangled...literally his foot was turned the wrong way...after getting hit after he was already down. Not much strength training can do for that. So yeah I'm a bit bitter, sorry, not sorry.

da greatest bigbaby

Thx u guys soo soo much fo da updates pw wins 44-25 up nxt tho fo  da lions will b da Brinkley tigers its hc we will bounce back #awesum

big E

He wasn't already down so you can stop that crap. He was trying to get something extra and ran into big 78 and got his leg caught under him can you not lose to PW without saying we cheated or were dirty come on have a little class.

MomaLion

Honestly Marked Tree was much tougher than PW but when you dress 16 and lose 4 starters, there's not much you can do. One had a dislocated knee...they popped it back in and he went back out...that's the kind of kids these are. One will be out the season, one was out a while to ice and went back in but I'm afraid he should have stayed out. The other was out and limping but walking.
I have to hand it to thone little bitty guys from PW though because they played harder than the big guys...scrappy little guys.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 16, 2016, 10:23:03 pm
He wasn't already down so you can stop that crap. He was trying to get something extra and ran into big 78 and got his leg caught under him can you not lose to PW without saying we cheated or were dirty come on have a little class.
Wrong

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 16, 2016, 10:23:03 pm
Y'all legit won, congrats. But that was dirty.

MomaLion

I will say that the PW defense is stout. Until we started dropping like flies it was a battle of the defenses. If they stay healthy they may make a run for conference.

big E

I'm not arguing that's football and it happens I promise it was not intentional. Good luck the rest of the way.

MomaLion

I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but could have been avoided...I know, there's a ton of would have could haves. I'm a Moma, it's harder for me to see these kids hurt so cute me some slack lol.
Congrats to y'all and good luck.

Old Scrapper

Last week Hazen cheated with the clock and the refs only called PF against y'all, now PW is dirty because of an injured player, I see a pattern with forming with Clarendon fans " it's us against the world"

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 16, 2016, 10:42:52 pm
Last week Hazen cheated with the clock and the refs only called PF against y'all, now PW is dirty because of an injured player, I see a pattern with forming with Clarendon fans " it's us against the world"

It's always like that. Des arc will be to rough and run up the score.

big E

Quote from: MomaLion on September 16, 2016, 10:23:55 pm
Honestly Marked Tree was much tougher than PW but when you dress 16 and lose 4 starters, there's not much you can do. One had a dislocated knee...they popped it back in and he went back out...that's the kind of kids these are. One will be out the season, one was out a while to ice and went back in but I'm afraid he should have stayed out. The other was out and limping but walking.
I have to hand it to thone little bitty guys from PW though because they played harder than the big guys...scrappy little guys.
Honestly we would scull drag mark tree so get that out of your pretty little head.

mtindian42

Quote from: big E on September 16, 2016, 10:59:48 pm
Honestly we would scull drag mark tree so get that out of your pretty little head.
lol...easy there little e

Old Scrapper

Quote from: big E on September 16, 2016, 10:59:48 pm
mic drop! Bam!!!!!

big E

mtindian42

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas