• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon Vs PW

Started by Lions84, September 10, 2016, 08:10:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this match up down on the River

LIONS
21 (72.4%)
PATS
4 (13.8%)
Zebras
0 (0%)
Cheerleaders.
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: September 16, 2016, 08:10:16 am

Hornet4ever

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 16, 2016, 10:20:26 pm
Thx u guys soo soo much fo da updates pw wins 44-25 up nxt tho fo  da lions will b da Brinkley tigers its hc we will bounce back #awesum

Please, don't post again. I feel ignorant after simply just attempting to read this.

big E

I can't even comprehend what  it says what language is that?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: big E on September 16, 2016, 11:11:30 pm
I can't even comprehend what  it says what language is that?

Palestine jibberish.  8)

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 16, 2016, 10:59:48 pm
Honestly we would scull drag mark tree so get that out of your pretty little head.
You know that how???

MomaLion

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 16, 2016, 10:42:52 pm
Last week Hazen cheated with the clock and the refs only called PF against y'all, now PW is dirty because of an injured player, I see a pattern with forming with Clarendon fans " it's us against the world"
You can't deny the clock issue. It's a fact. Refs are a different story. Just all around bad.

MomaLion

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 16, 2016, 11:06:06 pm
cant Waite 👍
PW is definitely beatable. Yes, they are good but beatable and definitely not better at this point in time than MT.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 16, 2016, 11:14:37 pm
Palestine jibberish.  8)
post game concussion posting is never good!

mtindian42

Quote from: MomaLion on September 16, 2016, 11:18:44 pm
PW is definitely beatable. Yes, they are good but beatable and definitely not better at this point in time than MT.
i already know this moma... How is yalls kids that got hurt? Sorry to hear of this.

RiverEagle079

WE will see how beatable at week 9 lol
8)

MomaLion

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 16, 2016, 11:21:30 pm
i already know this moma... How is yalls kids that got hurt? Sorry to hear of this.
Haven't heard from the one that left in the ambulance but I've worked around emergency rooms long enough to know that he's out...I'll be surprised if he doesn't need surgery. The others were walking but pretty badly injured.

MomaLion

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on September 16, 2016, 11:22:19 pm
WE will see how beatable at week 9 lol
8)
Their defense is stout but other than a couple guys they are tiny. Those little bitty guys are scrappy though. Des Arc will manhandled them.

MomaLion

#15 is in surgery, prayers for quick healing. My apologies to PW, my Moma emotions are on full speed. Congrats and good luck in your upcoming games.

mtindian42

Quote from: MomaLion on September 17, 2016, 12:02:26 am
#15 is in surgery, prayers for quick healing. My apologies to PW, my Moma emotions are on full speed. Congrats and good luck in your upcoming games.
that is Parker right?

MomaLion

Lions84

Tough loss Lions . Lick your wounds and get ready for the next opponent.

MomaLion

Apparently the damage was more extensive than we thought. He underwent a 7 hr surgery last night. Please keep him in y'alls prayers.

littleman

Good game to watch, I hated to see 15 get hurt, he was fighting hard for extra yards. Clarendons qb is talented, the kids that took over for 15 looked good also. PW is a scrappy little bunch, they are playing hard for Coach Wells. I think both of these teams could be playoff teams, depending on injuries of course, but both are athletic.

MomaLion

3 of ours will be back...15 is out.

da greatest bigbaby

Well i hate it  bout da lions injuries we were heading fo a conference championship its still early tho were 1-1 wit buck up nxt its gut check time tho i noo we will bounce back an step up fo da challenge  but i also wanna thank u guys fo make'n clarendon vs pw  da no.1 topic dis wk n 2a football n da state wow awesum neither team is ranked da future looks brite tho an  its always gud 2 make progress once again thx u guys   go lions fight win

Old Scrapper

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 17, 2016, 09:23:25 am
Well i hate it  bout da lions injuries we were heading fo a conference championship its still early tho were 1-1 wit buck up nxt its gut check time tho i noo we will bounce back an step up fo da challenge  but i also wanna thank u guys fo make'n clarendon vs pw  da no.1 topic dis wk n 2a football n da state wow awesum neither team is ranked da future looks brite tho an  its always gud 2 make progress once again thx u guys   go lions fight win
well i hate dat yo dog get hurt but wit dat says u wuz never headed fo a conference championship. 🙀

littleman

littleman

I applaud Clarendon, if my count was correct you guys dressed out 14 or 15 kids last night. I watched those kids leave it all on the field. A lot of times we get caught up in wins and losses, and forget that in most of these small schools a lot of these kids never leave the field. My thoughts and prayers are with 15, but from what I watched the next man up played well. Good luck Red Lions.

Old Scrapper

September 17, 2016, 11:50:13 am #122 Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:20:22 pm by Old Scrapper
Quote from: littleman on September 17, 2016, 10:02:49 am
I'm speechless.
LOL I'm just picking on him for all the jibberish!

MomaLion

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 17, 2016, 09:31:21 am
well i hate dat yo dog get hurt but wit dat says u wuz never headed fo a conference championship. 🙀
There's literally no way to know that. Your opinion not fact.

MomaLion

Quote from: littleman on September 17, 2016, 10:26:53 am
I applaud Clarendon, if my count was correct you guys dressed out 14 or 15 kids last night. I watched those kids leave it all on the field. A lot of times we get caught up in wins and losses, and forget that in most of these small schools a lot of these kids never leave the field. My thoughts and prayers are with 15, but from what I watched the next man up played well. Good luck Red Lions.
We dressed 16 and I agree, every one of them had to fight and they are very close to #15 so emotions got to a few of them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 17, 2016, 12:17:26 pm
There's literally no way to know that. Your opinion not fact.

It is closer to fact than reality.

MomaLion

How many times have you guys said that 2A ball is unpredictable? There's still plenty of football left to be played.

hornetfan8

Im sorry momalion but Clarendon doesnt beat DA. Might not beat Augusta.

MomaLion

Before injuries they were in good shape but now they have to regroup and we'll see how they come out. I don't expect any of y'all to respect what they are accomplishing this year but I certainly do.

Lions84

mtindian42

Quote from: big E on September 16, 2016, 10:59:48 pm
Honestly we would scull drag mark tree so get that out of your pretty little head.
your right! I was wrong... Big time!

Jag-Class07

Quote from: MomaLion on September 17, 2016, 09:19:12 pm
Before injuries they were in good shape but now they have to regroup and we'll see how they come out. I don't expect any of y'all to respect what they are accomplishing this year but I certainly do.

some of us understand my sophomore year we only dressed out 15 players after not having a program for 3 years

big E

If you think about it most 2a ball clubs are 1 or 2 injuries away from disaster. We've got 28 kids and I would venture to say that not counting kickoffs and returns that only 20 see the field . We lose a linemen and we are in trouble we have 2 subs for 5 spots so I understand totally how hard it is for 15 kids to work there hind parts off every week and fight through the bumps and bruises that happen in this great but violent game.

Lions84

Quote from: big E on September 24, 2016, 07:15:56 am
If you think about it most 2a ball clubs are 1 or 2 injuries away from disaster. We've got 28 kids and I would venture to say that not counting kickoffs and returns that only 20 see the field . We lose a linemen and we are in trouble we have 2 subs for 5 spots so I understand totally how hard it is for 15 kids to work there hind parts off every week and fight through the bumps and bruises that happen in this great but violent game.

Amen

big E

I've seen whole seasons ruined by injuries. Kids are not as tough as we were. On the other hand they are stronger which in lies the problem in my opinion bigger faster stronger more violent collisions more serious injuries.

Lions84

Quote from: big E on September 28, 2016, 02:00:19 pm
I've seen whole seasons ruined by injuries. Kids are not as tough as we were. On the other hand they are stronger which in lies the problem in my opinion bigger faster stronger more violent collisions more serious injuries.

I starting to agree with your idea more all the time.  Plus some years your just snake bit . 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas