• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton's on the Road to Success

Started by WPWells, September 07, 2016, 08:50:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

AirWarren

thabeast428

It's amazing that u never hear of anyone on here from Hampton til this year lol but I think they will do good this year just no state championship

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: thabeast428 on September 07, 2016, 08:59:53 am
It's amazing that u never hear of anyone on here from Hampton til this year lol but I think they will do good this year just no state championship

naw, the year they hired the golden child anles, they were thick until season got going good and then they disappeared

dawgpound

Why talk if you ain't got anything good to talk about and we didn't have a team last year so I talked on the Jr high board a little

AirWarren

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 07, 2016, 09:01:34 am

naw, the year they hired the golden child anles, they were thick until season got going good and then they disappeared

Man, you truly are sore and especially upset over ables. You mention his name a lot haha

sickwillie

Quote from: AirWarren on September 07, 2016, 09:19:54 am
Man, you truly are sore and especially upset over ables. You mention his name a lot haha

I'm telling you he has a crush on him! He's sad Wes left DA

bobthebuilder

Wow...looks like a lot of people are down on Hampton.  This should be the feel good story of the year...no team last year to a very good team this year.  Thats what life is all about, right?  Getting up after you fall down.  heck, they could make a movie about this with all the people that seem to be interested.  Maybe remake Varsity Blues with Monta Thomas as Jonathan Moxon, Emanuel Hegler as Brown, Rylen Turner as Tweeder, and Cade Pennington as the large and loveable Billy Bob.  We in Hampton are just proud to have a team...we just want to watch our boys play, and they're all our boys whether they were raised in Hermitage or Hampton....much like Forrest Gump, that's all I have to say about that.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: sickwillie on September 07, 2016, 09:21:30 am

I'm telling you he has a crush on him! He's sad Wes left DA

Actually we threw a party that he left.  Lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: AirWarren on September 07, 2016, 09:19:54 am

Naw, we as just saying that was the first time anyone from Hampton admitted they were actually from there. Lol

thabeast428

I'm not talking bad about them heck I'm pulling for them since we're in 3a but I just think it's funny over the years never heard much from football fans on here and now all of a sudden bam lol guess when u have a d1 athlete u deserve to start talking more on here

dawgpound

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 07, 2016, 09:30:56 am
Naw, we as just saying that was the first time anyone from Hampton admitted they were actually from there. Lol
whats that say about des ark that he choose to leave there for Hampton lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on September 07, 2016, 09:41:05 am
whats that say about des ark that he choose to leave there for Hampton lol

ummmm, I don't think HE was the one that CHOSE that

dawgpound

Better go back and check your records he was looking to get out of there

STUNNA

Quote from: thabeast428 on September 07, 2016, 09:40:38 am
I'm not talking bad about them heck I'm pulling for them since we're in 3a but I just think it's funny over the years never heard much from football fans on here and now all of a sudden bam lol guess when u have a d1 athlete u deserve to start talking more on here

not a D1 athlete until you have D1 offers.. lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on September 07, 2016, 09:58:00 am
Better go back and check your records he was looking to get out of there

Yea, when you get told you are not needed, thats normally what you do.

dawgpound

Or live in a town where you have no family and one friend lol

Dayton Kitchens

Dr. Defense

Hampton is on their way in to the Fearless Friday Hall of Fame....at least until they quit posting after Fordyce wins

AirWarren

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on September 07, 2016, 10:24:13 am
Figured wrong.

You're just mad because you didn't turn Waldron into the winning program it has turned into.

Delta_Bravo

I just joined this year. My son is a sophomore on this team so win or lose I'll be around for 2 more seasons after this one. Then I won't care what any of you SOB'S have to say. I do love that right now Hampton football is relevant.

thabeast428

He did get an offer from Arkansas atleast on 247 sports it says he got offered

BigLion10

No need for the name calling bravo lol

Jack1990

bulldawg2016

if teams don't offer him they are missing out! i have seen a lot of good players play some that's in the LEAGUE right now and to me he is just as good as  them when they was in high school!

AirWarren

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on September 07, 2016, 12:13:35 pm
I just joined this year. My son is a sophomore on this team so win or lose I'll be around for 2 more seasons after this one. Then I won't care what any of you SOB'S have to say. I do love that right now Hampton football is relevant.

Don't leave after two years. Stick around haha

Dr. Defense

In all seriousness Monta is a good player no doubt....the best player on most fields in 2A on any given Friday night. I don't think anyone has offered yet but I'm sure someone will.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 07, 2016, 02:56:23 pm
In all seriousness Monta is a good player no doubt....the best player on most fields in 2A on any given Friday night. I don't think anyone has offered yet but I'm sure someone will.

I hope for his sake, that with this move, that his transcript and grades don't get messed up in the shuffle.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 07, 2016, 02:56:23 pm

On the road to vacated Wins & sanctions, but hey Party Like It's 1999 until you get that call

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: thabeast428 on September 07, 2016, 12:34:01 pm

????

HorseFeathers

now why you gotta talk about my momma like that?

bigworm

you mean you don't care to hear it unless it's positive, right? don't expect that on here. better grow some thick skin and laugh a lot. my hairy friend (Pick) taught me that a long time ago. thanks ole pal.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 07, 2016, 04:18:35 pm #32 Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:34:29 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: bigworm on September 07, 2016, 04:10:26 pm
you mean you don't care to hear it unless it's positive, right? don't expect that on here. better grow some thick skin and laugh a lot. my hairy friend (Pick) taught me that a long time ago. thanks ole pal.

No problem worm.

Some people take this stuff WAY to serious. It's all fun and games. None of it means a hill of beans in the long run. I remember when I first got on here, I took it serious too, gatecrasher and it had some doozies. But then I figured out its all fun. He and i are actually friends off of here because of it, as are several other posters.

baseball13

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 07, 2016, 03:07:40 pm
I hope for his sake, that with this move, that his transcript and grades don't get messed up in the shuffle.
So now you are saying that Hampton facility and staff are not smart enough to process a transcript like they do every year when a kid moves in? I mean I understand you don't like Wes that is fine but don't trash the school when you have no idea who those people are.
Quote from: Backwoods Bart on September 07, 2016, 03:08:33 pm
On the road to vacated Wins & sanctions, but hey Party Like It's 1999 until you get that call
And you are the dumbest person on ff AAA has approved it and it is all legal. Until you have facts that it is illegal drop the crap!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on September 07, 2016, 04:54:51 pm

So now you are saying that Hampton facility and staff are not smart enough to process a transcript like they do every year when a kid moves in? I mean I understand you don't like Wes that is fine but don't trash the school when you have no idea who those people are.And you are the dumbest person on ff AAA has approved it and it is all legal. Until you have facts that it is illegal drop the crap!!!

Not what I was saying at all. Just know that mistakes happen and when someone moves with 1 year left I would hate for it to cost him. Was not a shot at the school.

bulldawg2016

pick your a good one to talk about taking stuff serious its obvious when coach ables name is mentioned it gets all in your feelings lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: baseball13 on September 07, 2016, 04:54:51 pm

So now you are saying that Hampton facility and staff are not smart enough to process a transcript like they do every year when a kid moves in? I mean I understand you don't like Wes that is fine but don't trash the school when you have no idea who those people are.And you are the dumbest person on ff AAA has approved it and it is all legal. Until you have facts that it is illegal drop the crap!!!

Lamar had a transfer approved by the AAA, then another school that they beat appealed it (eventually lost), and had the playoffs pushed back a week a few years ago

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on September 07, 2016, 03:08:33 pm

Indeed my friend but party it up till then

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 07, 2016, 05:20:48 pm
pick your a good one to talk about taking stuff serious its obvious when coach ables name is mentioned it gets all in your feelings lol

Naw, I just know he's yalls golden boy and it bothers yall to not end when I speak the truth about him.

dawgpound

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 07, 2016, 06:17:14 pm
Naw, I just know he's yalls golden boy and it bothers yall to not end when I speak the truth about him.
like I've said before you have yet to speak any truth about him

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on September 07, 2016, 06:55:27 pm
like I've said before you have yet to speak any truth about him

Like i said, he's your golden boy, so you have him on the pedestal. But that may be so he can see over the average person.

Dayton Kitchens

Still don't understand such fanaticism for a program that couldn't even field a team last year.

Jack1990

Quote from: thabeast428 on September 07, 2016, 12:34:01 pm
Still not seeing anywhere that he has been offered. Am I missing a page on 247 somewhere??

bobthebuilder

Yeah...must make for rough days...sitting around commenting on things that don't interest you

Jack1990

Actually it does interest me. I've known Monta for a couple of years now and have always admired his athletic ability in every sport. I am truly wondering if he has been offered and I am just overlooking the announcement. Glad you're enjoying your first day on FF.  Stick around a while and try keeping your undergarments from getting bunched and you might enjoy yourself. Plenty of us do.

bobthebuilder

Oh...I'm good sir...I'm not too easily offended. I'm not sure about the offer or not.  As stated earlier, I'm just happy to be watching some Hampton kids play football on Fridays.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 07, 2016, 07:31:16 pm
Like i said, he's your golden boy, so you have him on the pedestal. But that may be so he can see over the average person.
you like to talk about people don't ya pick!! I bet you wouldn't say all of this trash in person!! your probably one of the 40 something year old guys that still live at home with your mom hiding behind a computer!! lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 08, 2016, 09:09:58 am
you like to talk about people don't ya pick!! I bet you wouldn't say all of this trash in person!! your probably one of the 40 something year old guys that still live at home with your mom hiding behind a computer!! lol

Oh, I've told him before, he knows I don't like him and he doesn't like me. It's all good. I just like messing with you guys..

And we've already went over where I live.

Stop taking everything so serious dude, this board is so much more fun when you just play along

bulldawg2016

LIKE I SAID BEFORE you are the one taking everything so serious!! lol  maybe we can talk about football instead of all the personal trash talk!!

Ventman

SOB'S😭😭 that's funny. I think it's awesome that Hampton has a good team! Good luck this Friday night, hope you guys win.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas