• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official 2A Pick'Em Thread

Started by HorseFeathers, September 03, 2016, 03:05:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

brown2010

everyone needs to start getting picks into Brian at least by noon wed. they work and have games thur and Friday so lets pick it up a little and help these two out better. if not for them we wouldn't b having a little fun.

BrianfromCarlisle

I'M trying to get updated as soon as I can.  I have 3 more to go.  then I'll go back through and score as I can today

Donnie Jamon

Hey i won again..  Finally.. 

bdubyab60

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 01, 2016, 10:25:09 am
Looks like I lost again.

looks like the only loss i have is Brinkley

Ball Hawk

Can we at least get the picks posted before the game? I'm not trying to be "that guy" but it's not fun being blind with your opponents picks. Last week and this week I've had no picks posted in my matchup.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ball Hawk on October 01, 2016, 06:36:30 pm
Can we at least get the picks posted before the game? I'm not trying to be "that guy" but it's not fun being blind with your opponents picks. Last week and this week I've had no picks posted in my matchup.

It's due to people waiting until Thursday evening and even Friday afternoon to send in picks....

BrianfromCarlisle

It would be no problem having picks posted before game if they were all turned in by Wednesday. 

Donnie Jamon

Just make Wed 9:00 the cutoff. If you don't have them in you forfeit

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 01, 2016, 11:00:02 pm
Just make Wed 9:00 the cutoff. If you don't have them in you forfeit

Agreed

HorseFeathers

I'll post games and matchups tonight

BrianfromCarlisle

All matchups are up, and scored.   

HorseFeathers

Our last two undefeated guys went down this week

HorseFeathers

Standings Updated.....Matchups and Games coming sometime tonight(Debating with myself about how playoffs are going to work...)

BrianfromCarlisle

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

Games now Posted...Get them in EARLY folks...Brian is an old man, and it takes him 3 days to get the games posted as it is(Hunt and peck with a magnifying glass takes a while :D)
Anyway guys...For Real try to get games in by Thursday at the Latest!

Donnie Jamon

Hornet4ever

bdubyab60

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 02, 2016, 11:05:50 pm
Sent. Ok bdubya lets do this.
Mine are in. Sorry DJ but you are getting another L.

Donnie Jamon

October 03, 2016, 04:21:31 pm #221 Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 04:31:46 pm by Donnie Jamon
is the game at MC or quitman?  Our pickem thread has @ Quitman and the thread started by the fans has @ MC

BrianfromCarlisle

BrianfromCarlisle

Someone from magnet cove said it is homecoming. I am inclined to believe them. Lol

elvis26

;D the kings picks are in lol!!!!!!

BrianfromCarlisle

Uhhh thank you. Thank you very much

HorseFeathers

The Quitman/Magnet Cove game...is indeed at magnet cove not Quitman

elvis26

;D brian don't be too hard on the king this week lol!!!!! after all I am the only one left not to win a game so far. if I lose this week I am going to smack my guitar over my head lol!!!!

Donnie Jamon

ok folks..  get em in..  it don't take the head cashier at Wal-Mart to figure this out. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 05, 2016, 08:06:17 am
ok folks..  get em in..  it don't take the head cashier at Wal-Mart to figure this out. 

The head cashier is doing good to figure out what time the 5:00 rush is and not send everyone to break tho

Hollerboy79

BrianfromCarlisle

Ball Hawk

BrianfromCarlisle

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: Ball Hawk on October 06, 2016, 09:58:29 am

Make them forfeit.

Won't be anymore reminders going out.  season is half over.  Everyone knows that they are playing.  When 7 hits tomorrow night, if I don't have a p.m. with picks, it will be a forfeit for anyone that doesn't have their picks in to me.  opponent will be scored like normal

BrianfromCarlisle

ALL PICKS ARE IN!

Just waiting on Elvis26 picks to be sent over from HF now.  I don't think he can send to me from work.

so Elvis, you can feel free to pm me yours now.  Then everyone will be posted

BrianfromCarlisle

OK!!!

all matchups are posted.  Please look at yours to make sure they are accurate.  I will only change errors on my part now.  Unless I missed a change that was PM'd prior to being posted.  I know I had a few switch the Magnet Cove Quitman game once the venue was figured out.  I think I fixed all of those. 

#72 Bearden Bear

I believe you forgot to do mine and stuckinbetween. He has the same pics as me and there is no tie breakers posted.

BrianfromCarlisle

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on October 06, 2016, 02:02:54 pm
I believe you forgot to do mine and stuckinbetween. He has the same pics as me and there is no tie breakers posted.

the Magnet Cove vs Quitman game is different for you two.  So no tiebreaker will be needed.  That game will decide your fate.  LOL

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 06, 2016, 12:43:38 pm
ALL PICKS ARE IN!

Just waiting on Elvis26 picks to be sent over from HF now.  I don't think he can send to me from work.

so Elvis, you can feel free to pm me yours now.  Then everyone will be posted

Id have to be at work for the service there to matter haha

Hornet4ever

Me and horse feathers going got some close competition this week.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 06, 2016, 04:35:16 pm
Me and horse feathers going got some close competition this week.

Did Brian send you my picks or something?

BrianfromCarlisle

Hornet4ever

stuck in between

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on October 06, 2016, 02:02:54 pm

Looks like we still have a problem with ours

BrianfromCarlisle

BrianfromCarlisle

Ok, a little clarification.  If you have odd number of games that you differ on, the tiebreaker will not be needed. So I didn't post it. 

On others, if the first tiebreaker was significantly different I stopped there.  But rest assured I have all tiebreakers if I have to use them

Ventman

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 07, 2016, 09:58:00 am
Ok, a little clarification.  If you have odd number of games that you differ on, the tiebreaker will not be needed. So I didn't post it. 

On others, if the first tiebreaker was significantly different I stopped there.  But rest assured I have all tiebreakers if I have to use them
Getim Brian😂

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 07, 2016, 09:58:00 am

So what's the just in case tiebreaker if me and hornet manage to tie on all 3?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas