• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MARKED TREE FOOTBALL

Started by mtindian42, May 29, 2016, 12:51:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

August 28, 2016, 11:05:56 pm #50 Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:08:16 pm by mtindian42
Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on August 28, 2016, 10:59:32 pm
I like Marked Tree for some reason, but I think they will be a third seed for their conference at best behind Earle and CC.  They might be able to get EPC this year.
I feel like we have the best in game adjuster coach in the league. A solid defense that is well coached... the offense will have athletes everywhere... got a real good feeling about this team...can't waite to get  started... how is the bears looking?

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: mtindian42 on August 28, 2016, 11:05:56 pm
I feel like we have the best in game adjuster coach in the league. A solid defense that is well coached... the offense will have athletes everywhere... got a real good feeling about this team...can't waite tomget started... how is the bears looking?

Bearden wasn't able to get a scrimmage game in this year because of rain so I haven't been able to see them personally.  We have speed, a more experienced line and defense.  Of course like any hometown fan I think we are going to be better then everyone thinks.  I talked to a coach and he said they are ready to turn some heads.  And I did see a lot of kids in the weight room this year.  Overall I could see us a second seed in our conference maybe one, but two is more realistic.

mtindian42

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on August 28, 2016, 11:10:23 pm
Bearden wasn't able to get a scrimmage game in this year because of rain so I haven't been able to see them personally.  We have speed, a more experienced line and defense.  Of course like any hometown fan I think we are going to be better then everyone thinks.  I talked to a coach and he said they are ready to turn some heads.  And I did see a lot of kids in the weight room this year.  Overall I could see us a second seed in our conference maybe one, but two is more realistic.
good deal man 2a football is better when the bears or up... good luck to y'all.

Bearden_Bear72

August 28, 2016, 11:13:04 pm #53 Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:14:46 pm by Bearden_Bear72
I want to see more aggression out of this Bearden team.  When we had championship contending teams that what we were known for at least in area, and I haven't seen that especially last year.  I could barley watch games

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: mtindian42 on August 28, 2016, 11:12:18 pm
good deal man 2a football is better when the bears or up... good luck to y'all.

Thanks man and I hope Indians make their mark this year

mtindian42

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on August 28, 2016, 11:15:21 pm
Thanks man and I hope Indians make their mark this year
appreciated... same to the bears...

Donnie Jamon

6'3 and 375?  Omg dude is a big boy.  Lot of size for MT

Cheek

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 28, 2016, 11:38:00 pm
6'3 and 375?  Omg dude is a big boy.  Lot of size for MT

Dang, that is a big boy, I know what he feels like. 

mtindian42

Yes sir we have some good size this year...both lines should be very good...

mtindian42

Opening night...lets go get it Indians...go hard, play smart, and have fun!!!

MomaLion

Y'all be safe on the drive over to the White River :)

mtindian42

Quote from: MomaLion on September 02, 2016, 06:10:41 am
Y'all be safe on the drive over to the White River :)
thank you mam! We may or may not have a couple races... 😛 Jk... can't Waite to get this thing started...

MTINDIANFAN

Would someone pull a fuse to the scoreboard to delay the kickoff. 7 o'clock is tough. I hope I don't miss too much of the first quarter.

mtindian42

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 02, 2016, 03:57:20 pm
Would someone pull a fuse to the scoreboard to delay the kickoff. 7 o'clock is tough. I hope I don't miss too much of the first quarter.
i will keep you posted fan... Till y'all get there

MomaLion

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 02, 2016, 03:57:20 pm
Lol you never know in Clarendon, it might happen naturally.

mtindian42

30 min away... Let's get down to bussness Indians...

mtindian42

Just seen dusty. He said MT some big dudes lol...

mtindian42

September 03, 2016, 04:43:52 pm #67 Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 05:00:25 pm by mtindian42
 Well the Indians get a win its all you can really say. We will call this a long night in Monroe county.

From the start it was like livening in a nightmare. And it was not going to end anytime soon. the lions just kept coming and coming make it stop... As I paced the side lines clutching my hand across the top of my head...looking at the faithful and all had a look of disbelief...on there face... What is going on? We're suppose to be rolling these guys. As doubt comes to my mind. I lay over the fence and glare into the Monroe county night... Were going to be fine man. I heard a friendly voice say. I still was in shock. Scoreboard said:home 23 visitor 0. Clock said 6:00 quarter said: 2. What is happening? I ask myself in a steady pace of the fence. Look across the home town crowd is out of there minds... Band playing, jumping all around on the fence in the bleachers...folks driven by blowing there horns as they pass by... You then come to grips we our in a war in Monroe county...looking at the ground. I never felt so helpless in my life...some one anybody do something that says we will be fine... Please??? Releaf would come as we scored 14 unanswered to go in 23-14 down at halftime. More releaf would come as we scored to start the 2nd half. Scoreboard now said: 23-22 I could swallow for the first time all game. My doubt had went away...but, little did I know the nightmare was far from over... Clarendon scored yet again to make it 29-22 we have to score here... What if we don't score here? What if we fumble and they score again...all these things going threw my helpless mind...then we score on a long drive 2pt cov good we now have a lead 30-29 high fives all around the nightmare has ended... So I thought! They scored again and we are now late in this football game they lead 37-30... My mind is runing away from me oh no... God no please don't let this come to pass...we get the ball and drive down but as our guy is going in for the score the ball pops straight up into the air... My world stopped!my heart sink into my chest... Hang on a second the ball landed right in the arms of a Indian... Who then fought his way into the end zone... We scored!!! I was insane runing down the fence MT crowd jumping all around...it was crazy all over the place we now was the crowd going insane...but, it's still 37-36 them... Oh man...we have to have this! The ball is snapped... Every thing slows down...all I hear is silence...I'm lost in this moment...I look the ref has not raised his hands yet he is going down the goal line... I hold my breath his arms go up... We got in...I yelled as my nightmare might finally be over...clock says 3:23 were up 38-37 but, we have not stop them all night...they go on a drive get down to our 30 and it's 4th down again as they cov 1 on the drive already...cross takes the snap he is runing around to the home side line... He is going to get around there I said... Out of nowhere comes a Indian and slung him down to the ground to seal the victory for the Indians... Indians 38 lions 37

Final

mtindian42

42 Sunday pick.

Last weeks pick: I said 46-18 Indians

Last weeks final 38-37 Indians.

Now to this week: MT 36 HB 14

Go Indians...

mtindian42

Marked tree stat leaders

Passing

J. Booker

1-3-45-1-0

Rushing

P. Coleman

20-119-1

Receiving

Aj. Johnson

1-45-1         

Player of the game     

Week-1   J.booker  1-3-45-1 -13-72-1-(total 117-2)

College prospect: nick Andrews had a monster night. 5 tackels. 4 for loss, 1 sack, 1 ff,1fr.                   

Play of the game

K. Allen-interception

That's a wrap on this one

mtindian42

Marked Tree came back from a 23-0 first quarter deficit to post a 38-37 win over Clarendon in high school football action this past Friday in Clarendon. Paul Coleman led the Indians with 119 yards rushing and a touchdown, Julian Booker finished with 72 yards rushing and a touchdown as Braiden Hall added 37 yards on the ground and a touchdown. Justin Lowry added a touchdown rushing as A.J. Johnson had a touchdown receiving. Coleman had two two-point conversion runs as Booker and Chase Tilley each added a two-point conversion run. Jacob Ellis, Nick Andrews and Coleman each finished with five tackles each with Andrews having a sack and fumble recovery and Kentarious Allen having an interception.

From the democrat tribune

mtindian42

Well it was a good solid performance last night by the Indians...

1st half score 44-20

2nd half score 14-0

In the 1st half so far this season the Indians have give up 43 points. avg. of 21.5

In the second half only 14 points all coming to Clarendon. Avg of 7.0

Coach Wallis and staff do and outstanding job at in game adjustments...

Let's go boys... Let's get those 1st half numbers down... Let's be stingy on defense...

Proud to say last night the boys only give up 6 points...good job guys!

mtindian42

Harrisburg game stats

Passing yards-83
Rushing yards-366

Passing leader-j.booker 6-9-83-2-0

Rushing leaders- p.coleman 10-103-1 aj.johnson 8-97-2. j.booker 17-93-2

Receiving yards- K.allen 4-57-1. p. Coleman 1-22-0. g. Lowry 1-4-1

College prospect. nick Andrews- 2 tackles 1 Fr

Player of the game. Junior Julian booker

mtindian42

42 Sunday pick.

Last week I said MT would win 36-14

Final score 58-20

This week I say MT will win 28-20

Go Indians!

mtindian42

Well, game day is here lets go get it Indians...

mtindian42

we have to start fast tonight...we need to get up on these guys...they look like a solid team...they don't have a lot of size tho. We shall see what happens! Let's go Indians...

mtindian42

42 Sunday pick

Last week I said MT 28 WS 20

Last week final 35-6 WS

This week: MT 36 EPC 20

Go Indians!

elvis26

;D mtindian both of our teams need to regroup and win our first conference game!!!!!! we will have our hands full with pokey this week lol!!!!!

mtindian42

Quote from: elvis26 on September 18, 2016, 07:40:23 pm
;D mtindian both of our teams need to regroup and win our first conference game!!!!!! we will have our hands full with pokey this week lol!!!!!
yes sir... At some point these young Indians are going to get things rolling... It's just a matter of time for this team! There very close to being dominating... Y'all just need to play yalls game and I think y'all will win that ball game.

mtindian42

September 20, 2016, 10:06:15 pm #79 Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:01:24 am by mtindian42
MT stats vs westside

Passing leader p.coleman 1-1-23-0-0

Leading rusher- Aj Johnson 8-84-0

Leading receiver-Gavin lowery 2-26-0

Player of the game: freshman-Aj Johnson

College prospect:nick Andrews had 2 tackles on the night

Donnie Jamon

Is this the week we play MT?  For some reason i don't keep up as much now.. 

elvis26

;D I believe marked tree will roll this week!

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: elvis26 on September 21, 2016, 09:34:05 am
;D I believe marked tree will roll this week!

If the defense plays like they did against Corning it will be close..  If they play like they did against WR it will get ugly. 

mtindian42

We must take care of the ball. If we do that it will be hard for anyone to beat us. MT is loaded. It's just a matter of staying focused with this team.

bdubyab60

MT ain't loaded. Obviously some of their fans are though.

birddawg1986

Yeah both of these teams are lucky to be 2-1. Should be a good game, but don't think either team is great. The winner gets the early advantage for going for that 2nd seed, and MT doesn't need to lose because Earle comes to town next. The Indians sure don't need to start 0-2 in conference play. I know Gray(EPC) didn't play last week, and haven't heard confirmation he will be back for this game or at all. Big blow for EPC if he misses this game or any other.

mtindian42

MT is very talented but also very young. If they can put it all together and minimize the mistakes. They can be a special football team.

Lumberjackfan1978

MT just needs to stay focused on what they need to do this week,get that victory

mtindian42

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on September 21, 2016, 10:47:46 pm
MT just needs to stay focused on what they need to do this week,get that victory
yes sir you hit the nail on the head.

mtindian42

I'm going to take a second to say. Coach Wallis is doing a great job here at MT and if the fans will just be patient and trust him we will have ourselves a great one. He is learning as he goes and getting better every week.the only thing I have against him is he is a cowboys fan.😄 not cool...

Thanks coach Wallis and to all the staff for your hard work and dedication. Go Indians!

mtindian42

Indians youth showing big time right now...

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

Indians wake up... Now look to get things rolling...14-8

mtindian42

Indians starting to gash the Warriors

mtindian42

PF against the Warriors nothing new there MT at there 22

mtindian42

Indians are starting to force there will...

Donnie Jamon

How man PF penalties we gonna get?

mtindian42

bdubyab60

We have 2. Gotta clean up our penalties last drive we helped out too much

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas