• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MARKED TREE FOOTBALL

Started by mtindian42, May 29, 2016, 12:51:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

Quote from: NEark tigers on September 30, 2016, 10:00:18 pm
Calling out a high school junior, because Bohannon did a Lamar Jackson impression on MT tonight. That statement makes you a real big man.....sad on so many levels.
that don't mean much coming from you!👍

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 30, 2016, 09:54:32 pm
Maybe. But this sorry team beat yall and it really shouldn't have been that close. So what does that say about MT. Enjoy your 5 seed and road trip.
your right we should have won by a lot. All you have is gray and driver that's it... Sounds like y'all had some quitters tonight!

Donnie Jamon

NEark tigers

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 30, 2016, 10:05:57 pm
your right we should have won by a lot. All you have is gray and driver that's it... Sounds like y'all had some quitters tonight!
We should have had that game in the bag in the first half and you know it. Yeah we had one decide football wasn't for him tonight. But guess what we are still better then MT. And you guys just proved you have nothing tonight and we're lucky to even be in the game with EPC.

And so what. We got those players and when people say that all you got that's stupid. You couldn't stop them. And walker had a better night against MT than either of those guys.

Take your medicine and go to bed.

mtindian42

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 30, 2016, 10:13:49 pm
We should have had that game in the bag in the first half and you know it. Yeah we had one decide football wasn't for him tonight. But guess what we are still better then MT. And you guys just proved you have nothing tonight and we're lucky to even be in the game with EPC.

And so what. We got those players and when people say that all you got that's stupid. You couldn't stop them. And walker had a better night against MT than either of those guys.

Take your medicine and go to bed.
lucky to be in the game with EPC! Now that's funny... Thanks for the laugh!

bdubyab60

No one on this entire board says more and gets less across than you. Do yourself a favor try and talk football and not trash. You are not good at it.

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 30, 2016, 10:16:28 pm
No one on this entire board says more and gets less across than you. Do yourself a favor try and talk football and not trash. You are not good at it.
you sure do bite a lot. Bellow fish say hi to my hook!!! 😂😂😂

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 30, 2016, 10:16:04 pm
lucky to be in the game with EPC! Now that's funny... Thanks for the laugh!
wveryone knows you are separated from reality. You have know clue

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 30, 2016, 10:21:35 pm
wveryone knows you are separated from reality. You have know clue
and you do? Your the one who keeps biting. Just go away... No one is making you comment. See ya!

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 30, 2016, 10:18:04 pm
you sure do bite a lot. Bellow fish say hi to my hook!!! 😂😂😂
Oh I like to talk. And you ain't trolling you think you are winning.

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 30, 2016, 10:24:31 pm
Oh I like to talk. And you ain't trolling you think you are winning.
i know I am!👍

Dogg

Dub I agree with you. He needs  a medication management appointment. He meets the criteria for involuntary commitment.

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on September 30, 2016, 10:27:42 pm
Dub I agree with you. He needs  a medication management appointment. He meets the criteria for involuntary commitment.
you can spell all that? I'm shocked! 😂

Pit Bull

Why did you even go to this game and gain this serious depressive episode, you should have just stayed at home 42.... Why did you do this to yourself... Careful with that Jack Daniels tonight okay...

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 30, 2016, 10:46:19 pm
Why did you even go to this game and gain this serious depressive episode, you should have just stayed at home 42.... Why did you do this to yourself... Careful with that Jack Daniels tonight okay...
i don't drink. Nor do I care what anyone from Earle has to say about me👍 Earle who is that? You mean not to me...

Dogg

2014 Earle 44 MT 14
2015 Earle 44 MT 14
2016 Earle 49 MT 8
For a grand total of Earle 137 MT 36
We own MT!!

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on September 30, 2016, 10:51:16 pm
2014 Earle 44 MT 14
2015 Earle 44 MT 14
2016 Earle 49 MT 8
For a grand total of Earle 137 MT 36
We own MT!!
with players from all over you should. Here's one for ya tho 22-8 😂 What happen that night?

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on August 28, 2016, 11:05:56 pm
I feel like we have the best in game adjuster coach in the league. A solid defense that is well coached... the offense will have athletes everywhere... got a real good feeling about this team...can't waite to get  started... how is the bears looking?
:-X

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 21, 2016, 10:06:31 am
We must take care of the ball. If we do that it will be hard for anyone to beat us. MT is loaded. It's just a matter of staying focused with this team.
:-X

mtindian42

Hard to win when your whole offense production is on the sideline in street clothes... Paul was all we had tonight.

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 24, 2016, 09:45:06 am
Earle is going to come to (your) house and do what they want to you... NO RESPECT!!! Is he right??? You decide!
this is the only true statement you've ever made

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 26, 2016, 07:16:12 pm
I say to Earle score as many as you want... Cause if MT can not get up for this game! After everything folks has said about them in here. They deserve what they get...I don't care if it is cheerleaders playing... If your not mad at what is being said about you and your town... Then I ? Your hearts! This would motivate me big time...

I don't want to hear we our short handed... Tell that to little David who took down a giant with faith and a stone...👍
you didn't mean that did you?

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on September 30, 2016, 11:04:37 pm
this is the only true statement you've ever made
england will mercy rule your sorry football team! There's another true statement! I'm on a roll...😂

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 30, 2016, 11:03:42 pm
Hard to win when your whole offense production is on the sideline in street clothes... Paul was all we had tonight. ;D ;D ;D ;D
you're loaded remember, athletes all over the field remember, best game adjuster in the league remember.

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on September 30, 2016, 11:10:30 pm
you're loaded remember, athletes all over the field remember, best game adjuster in the league remember.
dude get a clue. We have fumbled 14 times in 3 games! You played our backups tonight. Which held you scoreless in the 2nd half. Your all world qb played the whole 3q and could not move nowhere against our c team.

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 30, 2016, 11:07:52 pm
england will mercy rule your sorry football team! There's another true statement! I'm on a roll...😂
well you should know all about the mercy rule because that's exactly what you got tonight before halftime. Mercy ruled!! That has to be awful when your team is loaded with athletes all over the field and you get mercy ruled

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 30, 2016, 11:15:02 pm
dude get a clue. We have fumbled 14 times in 3 games! You played our backups tonight. Which held you scoreless in the 2nd half. Your all world qb played the whole 3q and could not move nowhere against our c team.
you're funny, Kevin Hart needs a co star for his next movie. You interested ?its call Mercy Ruled!

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on September 30, 2016, 11:16:07 pm
well you should know all about the mercy rule because that's exactly what you got tonight before halftime. Mercy ruled!! That has to be awful when your team is loaded with athletes all over the field and you get mercy ruled
they was on the sideline try again. You don't seem to comprehend you played our backups tonight. Allen would have picked GB off several times. All he dose is throw it up!

Dogg

See you next year scrub when you come to Earle and get Mercy Ruled again.

NEark tigers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 30, 2016, 10:16:28 pm
+100

Dogg

+137 lol total amount of points Earle has score on Marked Branch

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on September 30, 2016, 11:19:45 pm
See you next year scrub when you come to Earle and get Mercy Ruled again.
see ya then. Choker! 😂

Dogg

You would be the expert on choking to. That's what happen in the State Semi Finals.
MT choked and Earle claimed state title no 8.  ;D ;D

NEark tigers

42, please save yourself the embarrassment and GO TO SLEEP!!

#mercyruled
#49inyourback
#bulldognation
#CoolHeadsAlwaysPrevail

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on September 30, 2016, 11:25:09 pm
You would be the expert on choking to. That's what happen in the State Semi Finals.
and I care how? I do to Earle what everyone else dose! Forget about them...

mtindian42

Quote from: NEark tigers on September 30, 2016, 11:28:34 pm
42, please save yourself the embarrassment and GO TO SLEEP!!

#mercyruled
#49inyourback
#bulldognation
#CoolHeadsAlwaysPrevail
im not even mad. Lol I just can't stand Earle! Never have and I never will!

mtindian42

magnet cove ring a bell?

bdubyab60

And how sweet it was.

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 30, 2016, 11:34:03 pm
im not even mad. Lol I just can't stand Earle! Never have and I never will!

We know why you hate Earle, everybody knows, just come on out and say, we know your problems with Earle run deep, deep rooted to the core of your low down dirty dark heart... You hate Earle so much because.... We have better BBQ.... Aha

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 30, 2016, 11:43:18 pm

We know why you hate Earle, everybody knows, just come on out and say, we know your problems with Earle run deep, deep rooted to the core of your low down dirty dark heart... You hate Earle so much because.... We have better BBQ.... Aha
nope. It's just ingrained in me! It's just sports related. Despise EPC and hate Earle. I'm just doing what I was taught to do...we have the better BBQ tho.

Pit Bull

Come on down next week to taste that sweet southern BBQ at the homecoming tailgate, I'll be cooking with the class of 84, get you a babyback Grib or 2, and I did meal Grib and maybe we can squash this thing once and for all.... Lol

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 01, 2016, 12:04:51 am
Come on down next week to taste that sweet southern BBQ at the homecoming tailgate, I'll be cooking with the class of 84, get you a babyback Grib or 2, and I did meal Grib and maybe we can squash this thing once and for all.... Lol
ill be in midland lol. I really don't need to post when I'm mad... I hold no grudge outside of sports. I'm just fed up with losing...I was out of line about GB...

Pit Bull

I knew you were just in super homer mode and it forgivable but the only problem is those kids actually read this stuff, that's why I never name names whether good or bad, kids are very impressable and you never know the effect of your words on them, just like your own, heck they are all ours, community extended, what if he becomes a Hog? Would he still be garbage? We hope the best for all the players, yea you was out of line but heck we've all been there... Tighten up, MT has just got to get better... Good luck up at Midland...

mtindian42

Your right man. To GB I was just mad. Your a heck of a football player... Keep doing what you do.

We can't get out of our own way. We move the ball then fumble just like last night... We had that drive going when it was 14-0 and fumbled and it became 22-0

Good luck to Earle as well.

Donnie Jamon

GB only has 1 more year so hopefully the conf can all get better after he graduates

birddawg1986

The conference as a whole is not very good. There's Earle then everyone else. EPC has been a surprise and looking good. MT has been the biggest disappointment thus far and might be starting basketball season Nov 6th. MT will be in a fight for there life for the 4 spot but then who wants to travel 3 hrs to watch you get your clock cleaned by a #1 seed. Earle looks good and GB is the real deal. Hope he is a 🐗WPS!!!!

mtindian42

Marked tree stat leaders vs Earle

Passing- jack brown 2-3-38-1-0

Rushing-Paul Coleman 10-55-0

Receiving-Paul Coleman 2-38-1

Player of the game week 5. Paul Coleman

College prospect nick Andrews had:

11 rushes for 37 yards no tds. Hurried the passer 3 times.

bdubyab60

Quote from: birddawg1986 on October 01, 2016, 07:25:50 am
The conference as a whole is not very good. There's Earle then everyone else. EPC has been a surprise and looking good. MT has been the biggest disappointment thus far and might be starting basketball season Nov 6th. MT will be in a fight for there life for the 4 spot but then who wants to travel 3 hrs to watch you get your clock cleaned by a #1 seed. Earle looks good and GB is the real deal. Hope he is a 🐗WPS!!!!
Top 5 go to the playoffs unless they changed it this year.

Earle I would say is still favored IMO, then based on scores and statements the rest could shake out like this. Cross County, Salem, EPC, MT, Rector and Midland. I think when EPC plays CC and Salem those games could go either way.

While the conference is mediocre at best, it makes for some interesting games.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas