• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Zack Towers from Star City

Started by mr.b@sc, November 01, 2012, 11:07:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

herewego

Over the last month, I've seen God performing his miracles, he is doing things in peoples lives, that only he can do. It is human nature to think the worst in bad situations, as I pray today for Zack and his family and friends, Phil 4:13 is strong in my mind and heart. I pray for strength and God's healing touch to continue for all of you. God Bless and continued prayers from Rivercrest.   

mr.b@sc

Please continue to pray Zack, he had a bad day yesterday and was moved back to icu. I received a text from Jim this afternoon that said he had a better day today...Gods got this...

Oldbadger

Still praying from Arkadelphia and Lincoln, Zach.  Hang in there, you've got the God team on your side. 

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Still have Zack on the prayer list here as well. Do we have any new updates as of today ?

h82lose

Prayers and thoughts still coming from Ozark! Hang in there Zack and family....  God is good! 

phdefense

Quote from: Prayers for Zack Towers
Update: Overnight Zack lifted his right hand over his head for the first time, and is starting to move a lot more. Things are starting to look very good, Praise the Lord for that! Keep up the prayers! Thanks everyone!

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Quote from: phdefense on November 29, 2012, 11:31:45 am
Quote from: Prayers for Zack Towers
Update: Overnight Zack lifted his right hand over his head for the first time, and is starting to move a lot more. Things are starting to look very good, Praise the Lord for that! Keep up the prayers! Thanks everyone!

What wonderful news and great Lord we have, to lift this young man and his family in prayers and have them answered.. GGT... Keep it up !!!

h82lose

As the next to last week in class 4A football games are being played tonight.  Please take a moment and say a prayer for one of our own " Boys of Fall". Zack keep getting better and know you have gained so many friends.  Praying hard for more good news from ACH. 

bassman1974

I am Jim Towers, dad of Star City Linebacker Zack Towers.  I am so appreciative of everyones love and support on FF.  It has been overwhelming to see everyone pull together over this situation.  It is a true blessing.  In the 8-4A this board isnt always so friendly, because every week you play a true rivalry game and there are true fans that support thier team in die hard fashion which is great.  And this is because the core of the conference has been playing each other for years and years now.  But to see everyones support and to have everyone praying for my precious son, and to see the other acts of kindness that have been shown by the 8-4A teams.....wow.  Truely amazing.  At the end of the day we all really do have each others back.  I could list each conf team by name and list numerous things that each school has done for Zack.  Just amazing and its all so appreciated.  There have been numerous teams and schools that are out of our conference that do not know us personally that has went to great extremes and pray for us and show support and that is also very thoughtful and so much appreciated.  I could list schools from all four corners of the state and everywhere else in between and the list just keeps growing daily now.  Everyone has just been so great to us.  May God bless you all.  Zack is now day 33 in a coma.  God has brought him along way.  3 times we have been told that Zack won't make it......and today he is beathing free of life support, off all IV's, and vitals are stable.  We just need him to wake up.  We are waiting on Gods timing now.  This situation is so much more than a football injury now, God hand chose my son for this role.  This situation has brought people back together and focus on what is really important.  The kingdom of Heaven has been increased due to this.  Many people have been saved due to this, lives rededicated, and people praying more than they ever have and being brought closer to God than ever before.  So there is no way that even Zack himself could have had himself off that field that night.  It was Gods will along.  We serve a loving and healing God.  We may not always understand Gods ways, but we do accept that God loves us all and his way is always best.  There are literally thousands of people tuning into this situation.  I have never seen any situation expand out as far as this has....and thats God at work using this situation that he created, using my son.  The Bible tells us that those who suffer for his good are glorified and justified, so Zack has a ton of treasures that awaits him.  God is in total control, always is.  When Zack wakes up and realizes what all has been going on, he will be blown away from all the support and well wishes.  He will also have a pretty awesome feeling knowing how God hand chose him for this instrument that was used. From Zacks hospital bed, he has had a ministry like most of us will never ever have.  Thats just God working through him.  So please keep praying for him.  When God is through with this situation, I want and need my son back.  God has brought him a long way, but there is still such a long way to go.  Once again, thanks so much to my FF family.  May God bless you all. And from ACH....Gods got this!!  #ggt zt16

Lizard Wizard

Thank you Jim.

Your messages always lift Christ up and in affect lifts me.
God has so blessed us with our sons.

I will continue to pray for Zack daily.

h82lose

Thanks Mr Towers..... I will be sharing this during our weekly community playoff pep rally dinner this Friday.  Praying for ZT and please know, theHillbillies will be by after they take care of business Saturday night.  Continuing to pray for the Towers family....

AirWarren

Stay up Jim. The prayer warriors have Zack's back!

Continual prayers here buddy!

your name here

Mr. Towers, I had trouble getting through your post from the tears in my eyes last night. Thanks  for the post. I have been through a similar situation with a close friend. I have to say that our God is awesome. Some of those same feelings and emotional times I had back then have resurfaced. It all stems from Zack's (and family) situation, we don't know the full extent of God's plan but we do know there is one. I feel strongly that God is not through with Zack and I look forward to meeting him someday soon to tell him personally how he has affected my life without even knowing. As I'm sure many other's across the country want to do. Keep the faith and we'll keep the prayers coming.

Lions84

Thanks Mr Towers, We all love the game and those who play it.  It is a honor to lift up a family and player like Zack.  Read on Channel 7 website he had made more improvements.  I'm still praying for a full recovery.

cuckoobird

The Ricebirds are still praying and we are taking Zack to WMS with us. Keep fighting Zack, we know you will pull through.

herewego

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Quote from: bassman1974 on December 03, 2012, 12:53:42 pm
I am Jim Towers, dad of Star City Linebacker Zack Towers.  I am so appreciative of everyones love and support on FF.  It has been overwhelming to see everyone pull together over this situation.  It is a true blessing.  In the 8-4A this board isnt always so friendly, because every week you play a true rivalry game and there are true fans that support thier team in die hard fashion which is great.  And this is because the core of the conference has been playing each other for years and years now.  But to see everyones support and to have everyone praying for my precious son, and to see the other acts of kindness that have been shown by the 8-4A teams.....wow.  Truely amazing.  At the end of the day we all really do have each others back.  I could list each conf team by name and list numerous things that each school has done for Zack.  Just amazing and its all so appreciated.  There have been numerous teams and schools that are out of our conference that do not know us personally that has went to great extremes and pray for us and show support and that is also very thoughtful and so much appreciated.  I could list schools from all four corners of the state and everywhere else in between and the list just keeps growing daily now.  Everyone has just been so great to us.  May God bless you all.  Zack is now day 33 in a coma.  God has brought him along way.  3 times we have been told that Zack won't make it......and today he is beathing free of life support, off all IV's, and vitals are stable.  We just need him to wake up.  We are waiting on Gods timing now.  This situation is so much more than a football injury now, God hand chose my son for this role.  This situation has brought people back together and focus on what is really important.  The kingdom of Heaven has been increased due to this.  Many people have been saved due to this, lives rededicated, and people praying more than they ever have and being brought closer to God than ever before.  So there is no way that even Zack himself could have had himself off that field that night.  It was Gods will along.  We serve a loving and healing God.  We may not always understand Gods ways, but we do accept that God loves us all and his way is always best.  There are literally thousands of people tuning into this situation.  I have never seen any situation expand out as far as this has....and thats God at work using this situation that he created, using my son.  The Bible tells us that those who suffer for his good are glorified and justified, so Zack has a ton of treasures that awaits him.  God is in total control, always is.  When Zack wakes up and realizes what all has been going on, he will be blown away from all the support and well wishes.  He will also have a pretty awesome feeling knowing how God hand chose him for this instrument that was used. From Zacks hospital bed, he has had a ministry like most of us will never ever have.  Thats just God working through him.  So please keep praying for him.  When God is through with this situation, I want and need my son back.  God has brought him a long way, but there is still such a long way to go.  Once again, thanks so much to my FF family.  May God bless you all. And from ACH....Gods got this!!  #ggt zt16

Oh my thank you and as I wipe tears and have a very heavy heart, I am sure yours is way more.. Thank you so much for the update and please know many here in SWA have Zack and family in prayer.. God's speed to Zack and family and friends.!

NwaSportsFan

Praying from Farmington still.. Stay strong!

Jaybo

Continued prayers for this young man and his family from Outlaw Country. SWA is praying for them every day. May God place his healing hand on him and his wonderful family.

Lions84

browning_gold_12

Prayers from Cardinal Country. We have been there. Still are. You will continue to be amazed at the outpouring of love and support that the "sports community" shows. I have many times been completely awestruck at the things that have been done for Khiry. We all as fans, parents, coaches and players, are one big family, and when one hurts, we all hurt. That could just as easily be my kid. Praying that Zack makes a full recovery, and can one day share his testimony, and how God used him to bring others closer to Him. Thank you for coming on here and sharing your heart with us. God Bless ya'll...

DogsWin7

December 08, 2012, 04:14:52 pm #373 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 06:29:02 pm by DiehardFBfan
Lord please continue to be with Zach his family and friends.   Continued prayers.

h82lose

Nice to finally meet your great family!!  Zack we will continue to pray for you and your family... We came up short tonight, but we are so greatful for your progress!  Hillbillies are praying!!

Big Country

Thoughts and prayers from Gosnell and Blytheville

Lions84

Quote from: bryanc43 on December 04, 2012, 01:20:44 pm
The Ricebirds are still praying and we are taking Zack to WMS with us. Keep fighting Zack, we know you will pull through.

Class move by the Ricebirds to put his number on the back of their helmets.

Romeo

Continued prayers for Zack. Glad he's continuing to improve and get better. God is good.

mr.b@sc

Jim Towers, Zack's father posted on facebook today that Zack briefly opened his right eye today. God is working a miracle in the Towers family. Please continue to keep Zack and his family in your prayers... GGT...ZT16

Lions84

AirWarren

Footballbuddy1954

Any update? Prayers from Searcy. Merry Christmas Towers family and may God bless you!

brown2010

prayers everyday from GUY AND LYNNE BROWN.

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Still have you on my mind and in my heart Zach. I pray that our almighy in heaven showers all the prayers and glory to thee, and to thy body and soul... Thank you dear Lord our Savior.. Please look over this young man and his family and friends, In your name, my Lord Jesus Christ....  Amen

h82lose

Still praying for you guys..... Merry Christmas and I am glad we got to visit yesterday.... I will be anxious to hear updates on Wednesday.  Everything is gonna be great.  God is great and he's got this!

noonerricky

phdefense

Quote from: PrayersforZackTowersZack is set up for a discharge from the hospital next Wednesday. He continues to do good and is still moving alot. Please remain in prayer for him. He is now swallowing some throughout the day and is moving facial features more. His mouth movements have increased. He did have some light seizures the other day but medication has been increased for that. Gods got this!

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Well is there any updates on Zack as of today? Please let us know if so and thank you very much.

mossflyer

Update aired on KTHV on January 3rd.   

http://www.todaysthv.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2071522181001&odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|featured

Again...very thankful for everyone's support through this.  Zack is still fighting hard, and everyone please keep remembering him in your prayers. 

Big Fan

Quote from: mossflyer on January 04, 2013, 03:21:46 pm
Update aired on KTHV on January 3rd.   

http://www.todaysthv.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2071522181001&odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|featured

Again...very thankful for everyone's support through this.  Zack is still fighting hard, and everyone please keep remembering him in your prayers. 
Still praying in Monticello.  Jim Towers, appears to be a "Tower" of strength in that video.  I can't imagine the stress on him and his family....without a doubt God is comforting him and his family. 

DogsWin7

You are in the thoughts and prayers of many, including mine. 

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength , in whom I trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.  Psalm 18:2

OldScrap

Prayers for Zack, family, & friends, & may our Lord bless & take care of him.

Lions84

Still praying for Zack to make a full recovery.  Glad he got home.

Romeo

Continued prayers for Zack. Saw that he's going back to the children's hospital.

Lions84

h82lose

Still hoping and praying for the Towers family.  Stay strong and know your family is being lifted up daily. 

Lions84

Thomas Hill

CounterPunch

There will be an update on Zack on channel 7 tonight at 10:00

beaverfan007

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas