• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here is your post to gripe about the outcome of the 4A Championship Game.

Started by JACK D BACK 27, December 10, 2006, 12:26:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

should they repeat the game?

Yes
No

jailbreak

It looks like to me that SS and Nashville have taken the #1 Hated spot  that PA had a hold on for so long.Good job

transplant

Super Scrapper

Quote from: jailbreak on December 18, 2006, 05:33:36 pm
It looks like to me that SS and Nashville have taken the #1 Hated spot  that PA had a hold on for so long.Good job

Oh well, you are already blind, are you losing your mind as well??  SS

Go Scrappers
  ;)

jailbreak

Come on old timer surely you haven't lost all control..y'all wouldn't never win a popularity contest unless y'all were the only ones voting.Be honest

Garo

It looks like to me that SS and Nashville have taken the #1 Hated spot  that PA had a hold on for so long.Good job
No looks like you've taken that spot.

Bleachermom

Sad to say....in our world today, that seems to go with winning.

Garo

Quote from: Bleachermom on December 18, 2006, 08:31:54 pm

Good post and good thought for the day.  In life, just as in a game, when you are on top, there will always be someone wanting to knock you down.

Super Scrapper

Gee, I wish we could all be "Lily White Perfect" like you presume to be....SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

OldScrap

Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 18, 2006, 09:16:12 pm

Go Scrappers
   ;D

I rightly don't think its hate, I think its jealousy. Seems like to me it pours out of some peoples post when referring to the Nashville Scrappers.

Congratulations to the Nashville Scrappers 2006 State Champions + 28 wins in a row.

ljackfan100

The negative emotions you  imply as having been directed at the Scrappers is truly not felt toward the team, staff, or individual players. I'ts the mean comments about the controversy and our not seeing it as a clear win that have brought out such response toward the title game.   I speak for many Warren fans.  We bear no grudge against the Scrappers, themselves.  A clear loss would have been easier. 
(I know that comment is a bullseye, but I'm sincere.)

transplant

That is a fair comment.

Please understand my negative feelings are due to the comments directed at players who were told that they... "should be embarrased to put a trophey in the case or put a ring on their finger".

ljackfan100

That's an ugly exception.  Whoever posted that is a hothead and should be ashamed.

ljackfan100

Scrapper Slapper

I have great respect for the Nashville football team, most of their supporters, and to the surprise of many, even their evil leader, Doug Graham.  The man saw a way to benefit his team and was able to convince almost every public school in the state to help him.  You have got to take your hat off to him for that.  I don't like Super Scrapper.

Bleachermom

Go Scrappers
  ;D
Where on earth did that come from? I've never, ever claimed to be perfect. I've owned up to many mistakes. Perhaps you misunderstood my post? I was simply saying that it is not at all unusual for folks...especially high school aged kids...to "hate" anyone who has a great deal of success. That just comes with the territory. If that isn't the case, why this accusation?

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Bleachermom on December 18, 2006, 10:39:07 pm

Go Scrappers
  ;D
Where on earth did that come from? I've never, ever claimed to be perfect. I've owned up to many mistakes. Perhaps you misunderstood my post? I was simply saying that it is not at all unusual for folks...especially high school aged kids...to "hate" anyone who has a great deal of success. That just comes with the territory. If that isn't the case, why this accusation?

Didn't appear that way...I apologize...Get on with it, but you might as well butt your head against a brick wall as to mention DG and the Multiplier.   He didn't do it by himself and Nashville is not responsible for it either.  

BTW MD, I don't give a "HOOT or HOLLAR" whether you like me or not, I don't care for you either.  Does not bother you??  I hope you lose some sleep or get a virus b/c of it....lol...SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

Scrapper Slapper

R. A.â„¢

I have heard that there will be no more replays on the scoreboard

Mike Bonds

Anything that could possibly be said on this topic has been said in 48 pages.

OldScrap

dc24

Since this was talked about in the Politics forum, I figured I'd look back over some of this haha.

Wahls

OldScrap

Wahls

November 06, 2010, 10:33:47 pm #1176 Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 10:44:11 pm by Showband of Arkansas
Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 18, 2006, 05:46:20 pm
Oh well, you are already blind, are you losing your mind as well??  SS

Go Scrappers
   ;)

I just laughed so hard I can't even breathe.

EDIT: Karma bites. Unfortunately only a few people will get the funny.

AirWarren

OldScrap

Quote from: AirWarren on December 18, 2010, 03:01:11 am
This thread sickens me but my gosh...them memories!!

Yes, and these "Hall Of Fame" memories are still here.

sam

Wahls

Eddie Goodson

dc24

I was for sure he was in right after the game and the few days after that.  The more I watched the replays and saw the pictures I thought it was closer and closer and closer.

I still think he was in, but I recognize that it was a very close play.  The only thing I don't like is that the back judge made the call.  I still wish one of the side judges would have made the call or they would have at least had a conference and made a decision.

Still makes me smile though when I remember how shocked the Nashville fans were when they showed the replay. 

Big Time

polksalet

Quote from: sam on April 26, 2011, 08:42:32 am
His knee was down.

he couldn't win the big game there or at uaf. It's obvious he's not ready for prime time.

Wahls

Quote from: polksalet on May 23, 2011, 01:14:20 pm
Quote from: sam on April 26, 2011, 08:42:32 am
His knee was down.

he couldn't win the big game there or at uaf. It's obvious he's not ready for prime time.

At least he's still at a D1 school, or should I say, at least he's smart enough to maintain his grades to stay at a D1 school.

Eddie Goodson

So if the refs had called this the other way, does Dawson end up still as Nashville coach and Hembree end up pastoring a Baptist church?

AirWarren

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on May 24, 2011, 06:32:42 pm
So if the refs had called this the other way, does Dawson end up still as Nashville coach and Hembree end up pastoring a Baptist church?

I am going to go out on a limb and say....NEGATIVE!

toobad4u993

sam

Bullcrap!!!

Both his knees were down!!!

So was Brett Smith's knee!!!

And so was Phillip Fulmer's knee and one of his double chins!!!

Even Hembree had a least one knee down on the play!!

LJ06

Just browsing through good times here, man I miss FF of back then

Wahls

AirWarren

Wahls

Quote from: AirWarren on March 07, 2014, 05:18:15 am
Quote from: Wahls on March 07, 2014, 04:48:21 am
Oh the nostalgia.

Crazy crazy times.

I still haven't seen a good photo to prove either side.

But I do have to give Warren credit - we had an eerily similar deal with a HSU vs OBU game, except you could clearly see in the photos that OBU tailback Chris Rycraw was down. None of the OBU coaches would shake hands, and the players were beside themselves. I'm pretty sure it played out differently on this deal.

AirWarren

phdefense

Quote from: Wahls on March 07, 2014, 05:38:54 am
Quote from: AirWarren on March 07, 2014, 05:18:15 am
Quote from: Wahls on March 07, 2014, 04:48:21 am
Oh the nostalgia.

Crazy crazy times.

I still haven't seen a good photo to prove either side.

But I do have to give Warren credit - we had an eerily similar deal with a HSU vs OBU game, except you could clearly see in the photos that OBU tailback Chris Rycraw was down. None of the OBU coaches would shake hands, and the players were beside themselves. I'm pretty sure it played out differently on this deal.
This thread is the gift that just keeps giving.

While the knee might have been down, the back judge blew the call for the wrong reason. Look at where he is looking. I truly believe he called it no good because of lack of knowledge on the fumble rule.

Romeo

transplant

Wahls

The bottom of his thigh pad is almost on the ground. So his knee is probably down at this juncture.

Still not convinced either way.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas