• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lincoln Girls

Started by horsepower1324, February 26, 2012, 08:26:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

horsepower1324

Does anyone know anything, they look big in their website picture, but noticed a lot of the players that were last year's pictures werent there anymore.

Krik, I know that you are the man with western Ark info, but do the Lady Colts have anything to worry about?

Oldbadger

Quote from: horsepower1324 on February 26, 2012, 08:26:50 pm
Does anyone know anything, they look big in their website picture, but noticed a lot of the players that were last year's pictures werent there anymore.

Krik, I know that you are the man with western Ark info, but do the Lady Colts have anything to worry about?
[/quote]I'm not Krik, but I have seen Lincoln play a few times this year.  Whether you have anything to worry about I can't say because I don't know your team.  But, I will say that when Lincoln is clicking they are hard to beat.  They beat Charleston, who I think was ranked number one in the state in 3A and had only lost one game all year, last week in the regionals.  They played Greenland tough before losing on a last second shot and Greenland is ranked in the top five. They beat Green Forest earlier in the year and Green Forest is no slouch.   So they have some quality wins.  They have a couple of girls that stand 5 feet 11 and 6 feet.  They play very hard all game long.  So better be ready to play a full game.

MA

Get ready for a slugfest. Lincoln is HUGE and very strong. They will push you around. Every game our girls have played them, we have won, but we were black and blue when it was over. They will absolutely beat you up. But at the same time they are talented. If they were in any other conference I personally believe they would be a 1 or a 2 seed. They have 2 six foot girls and a 5'10 Sophomore who has nice post moves. And theyre PG is decent but she is flat out mean lol She has been T'd up over ten times this season. She will leave you bruised. RC should win because I dont think Lincoln can handle the pressure but If Lincoln did win it wouldnt surprise me in the least.

Ill say Rivercrest by 15

ISU7

Quote from: Oldbadger on February 26, 2012, 08:49:47 pm

I'm not Krik, but I have seen Lincoln play a few times this year.  Whether you have anything to worry about I can't say because I don't know your team.  But, I will say that when Lincoln is clicking they are hard to beat.  They beat Charleston, who I think was ranked number one in the state in 3A and had only lost one game all year, last week in the regionals.  They played Greenland tough before losing on a last second shot and Greenland is ranked in the top five. They beat Green Forest earlier in the year and Green Forest is no slouch.   So they have some quality wins.  They have a couple of girls that stand 5 feet 11 and 6 feet.  They play very hard all game long.  So better be ready to play a full game.
[/quote]If any team is clicking they will be hard to beat. ???

Red1too

Quote from: ISU7 on February 27, 2012, 01:25:28 pm

I'm not Krik, but I have seen Lincoln play a few times this year. 

Whether you have anything to worry about I can't say because I don't know your team.  But, I will say that when Lincoln is clicking they are hard to beat.  They beat Charleston, who I think was ranked number one in the state in 3A and had only lost one game all year, last week in the regionals.  They played Greenland tough before losing on a last second shot and Greenland is ranked in the top five. They beat Green Forest earlier in the year and Green Forest is no slouch.   So they have some quality wins.  They have a couple of girls that stand 5 feet 11 and 6 feet.  They play very hard all game long.  So better be ready to play a full game.
If any team is clicking they will be hard to beat. ???
[/quote]
I have seen Lincoln play as well. They did lose several girls from last year , 1 of them ( Hailey Summers ) moved somewhere over by Harrison. She was a beast and is only a soph or a jr this year. The one to worry about is Rechelle Goldman. If she gets room , she will hit 3's all day. She is also 1 of their 6 footers. I agree that they are very physical but also very slow with only 1 exception. Dont overlook them though.

coltmom#10

Quote from: Red1too on February 27, 2012, 02:20:54 pm
Quote from: ISU7 on February 27, 2012, 01:25:28 pm

I'm not Krik, but I have seen Lincoln play a few times this year. 

Whether you have anything to worry about I can't say because I don't know your team.  But, I will say that when Lincoln is clicking they are hard to beat.  They beat Charleston, who I think was ranked number one in the state in 3A and had only lost one game all year, last week in the regionals.  They played Greenland tough before losing on a last second shot and Greenland is ranked in the top five. They beat Green Forest earlier in the year and Green Forest is no slouch.   So they have some quality wins.  They have a couple of girls that stand 5 feet 11 and 6 feet.  They play very hard all game long.  So better be ready to play a full game.
If any team is clicking they will be hard to beat. ???
I have seen Lincoln play as well. They did lose several girls from last year , 1 of them ( Hailey Summers ) moved somewhere over by Harrison. She was a beast and is only a soph or a jr this year. The one to worry about is Rechelle Goldman. If she gets room , she will hit 3's all day. She is also 1 of their 6 footers. I agree that they are very physical but also very slow with only 1 exception. Dont overlook them though.
[/quote]
Well that's a plus! If we have one thing going for us, it's speed! And speed off the bench which could also help at times.

MA

Lincoln isnt fast at all but ironically Sometimes they like to push the ball. They better play SUPER slow if they want to beat RC because if they try to get out and run a little bit they will get smashed.

horsepower1324

appreciate it guys, I know I can always turn to FF for info...ya'll are great

Good Luck to everyone

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas