• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Booneville moving to 3a next cycle?

Started by Gr3yhounds, December 06, 2016, 11:29:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gr3yhounds

If so they'll be a force to be reckoned with in the 3a

MICHAELSPAPPY

I have heard that.  But nothing definite.

OLDSCHOOL82

This thread wont be needed until around april when the AAA posts the numbers.

WorkOrder

If they are going to be good then they will probably drop back down to 3A.

The Dynasty

Quote from: WorkOrder on December 06, 2016, 04:18:36 pm
If they are going to be good then they will probably drop back down to 3A.

They will be really good.

YC

As much as it pains me to say it, they are most surly going to be good. I know you can't judge a Sr. high team by the way they played in Jr. high but they had the best Jr. team I ever saw a couple years ago.

BAMA#16

Quote from: IofthaTiger on December 06, 2016, 04:31:10 pm
As much as it pains me to say it, they are most surly going to be good. I know you can't judge a Sr. high team by the way they played in Jr. high but they had the best Jr. team I ever saw a couple years ago.
I agree!!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 06, 2016, 12:50:24 pm
This thread wont be needed until around april when the AAA posts the numbers.

You're a year early aren't you?

OLDSCHOOL82

Nah.  They will post this April the numbers/conferences for the 2018 fb season.  Gotta have time to schedule.

sevenof400

Never too early to look at reclassification for the next cycle since it happens so frequently. 

There has been some good work on this subject by AlmaTrackster in the following thread:

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=149405.0

You may want to check that out.

beach bum

Yea looks like we are headed for lots of Charleston/Booneville banter hopefully starting one year from now.... It will be great! You kind of feel sorry for the other 6 teams that will be in the 4-3A in the fall of 2018.

ChucktownTiger

That's gonna be a conflict of interest for Nastynice. Seeing he's considering becoming a CHUCKTOWN fan and all.

BAMA#16

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on December 07, 2016, 08:19:16 am
That's gonna be a conflict of interest for Nastynice. Seeing he's considering becoming a CHUCKTOWN fan and all.
With that 2018 class, we might be wearing purple and gold, lol.

Lineman

Quote from: BAMA#16 on December 07, 2016, 08:44:38 am
You guys moving to Lavaca? 

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: BAMA#16 on December 07, 2016, 08:44:38 am

I'd rather take bat to the head. Tiger till I die!!!

nastynice

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on December 07, 2016, 09:54:32 am
I'd rather take bat to the head. Tiger till I die!!!
Wooded or aluminum? I know an ol gal over here that would love to make that happen!

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: nastynice on December 07, 2016, 12:13:49 pm
Wooded or aluminum? I know an ol gal over here that would love to make that happen!

Just One???

nastynice

December 07, 2016, 12:26:59 pm #17 Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 12:47:36 pm by nastynice
Quote from: ChucktownTiger on December 07, 2016, 08:19:16 am
Consider? You consider ice cream or you consider a new truck or you consider Testosterone shots or maybe consider implants for a certain gal, but never, I mean NEVER consider becoming a CHUCKTOWN fan!

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: nastynice on December 07, 2016, 12:26:59 pm
Consider? You consider deserts or you consider a new truck or you consider Testosterone shots or maybe consider implants for a certain gal, but never, I mean NEVER consider becoming a CHUCKTOWN fan!

So I guess I don't need to bring the Hat Saturday

nastynice

Welllllll, I do like hats. I need a new one to wear in the breeder houses.

ChucktownTiger

HG Hornet

December 09, 2016, 08:41:42 am #22 Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 03:35:10 pm by CHG Hornet
Schools are given at least one year's notice on changes in conferences.  If they move, it won't be next year unless the school already knows and hasn't made it public yet.  CHG knew they would be moving down to 2A in 2016 before our 2015 3A season began.   

OLDSCHOOL82

^ That's why I said this april.  That's when the AAA usually releases the numbers/conferences that will start with the 2018 football season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas