• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

They call me jiffy

Started by MynameisJeff, December 01, 2016, 09:02:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MynameisJeff

I don't always root for the favorite. Newport is a 15 min drive from where I live, You'll only catch me in Newport buying tamales but it would be nice to see those greyhounds take down the curly wolves. I use to follow Newports team back when they had a highly talented player named Artez Brown. Some of you may of remembered him back when Newport was 4A and still played 5A Batesville. Newport by 1 Glen Rose by 2.

beach bum

Newport wins 28-20
Charleston wins 49-20

HOUND15

December 01, 2016, 10:28:19 am #2 Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 02:25:21 pm by HOUND15
Quote from: MynameisJeff on December 01, 2016, 09:02:54 am
I don't always root for the favorite. Newport is a 15 min drive from where I live, You'll only catch me in Newport buying tamales but it would be nice to see those greyhounds take down the curly wolves. I use to follow Newports team back when they had a highly talented player named Artez Brown. Some of you may of remembered him back when Newport was 4A and still played 5A Batesville. Newport by 1 Glen Rose by 2.

Artez was a very talented player. I played on the line for him since jr high and up. Knew in jr high he was gonna be a special athlete. Did a lot of good things for Newport and did real well at ASU

Dr. Defense

Hes back how about that

RowdyReputation40

beach bum

December 01, 2016, 11:44:17 am #5 Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 11:45:52 am by beach bum
Quote from: RowdyReputation40 on December 01, 2016, 11:36:00 am
Nah

Yep... Prescott will continue being the constant bridesmaid of 3A football. They won't win state again this year.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: beach bum on December 01, 2016, 11:44:17 am
Yep... Prescott will continue being the constant bridesmaid of 3A football. They won't win state again this year.

Lol this is funny!!!

texashound

Is Lackey's still open? It's been awhile since I've been back

CoolBreeze

Quote from: beach bum on December 01, 2016, 11:44:17 am
Maybe not, but odds are they'll be there.

KingFootball

Queen and I were gonna make the trek up to Charleston but decided to stay down here smd watch Prescott.   We can see Charleston next week in Little Rock. 

ISU7

Skip Baymore

Newport has a very good and scrappy defense and a good group of running backs.  If they can establish any sort of running game, keeping the ball from Prescott,  and not turn the ball over (a big if) this game could be very interesting.
Having said that, I'm gonna say the P-Wolves by 17 in this one.   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas