• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Also stumbled across this...

Started by Proud Buckaroo, November 29, 2016, 12:31:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

Check out this one out: http://tinyurl.com/znpqd9l

For all you Glen Rose/Charleston fans.

ChucktownTiger

Thanks for the heads up PB, great read.

Proud Buckaroo

Thanks, man. We are working hard at trying to get this page up and going. Our main purpose is to try to get some kids that don't have much exposure out there... Hopefully we can get pretty big and overtake you know who. lol.

ChucktownTiger

I gave  it a like and shared the article. I think it's already gotten several shares from my page. I'll be checking it out for sure.

CoolBreeze

November 29, 2016, 12:04:52 pm #4 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 12:06:54 pm by CoolBreeze
For what it's worth, when I checked the results of their poll, so far 81% picked the Tigers.

Paperman

I just voted for Glen Rose! Best wishes with the page!

mtindian42

mao

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 29, 2016, 12:31:42 am
Check out this one out: http://tinyurl.com/znpqd9l

For all you Glen Rose/Charleston fans.

After reading the article I have a point of discussion for those in the know...Why does a certain Charleston LB not play in Alma? I have an idea but I want to hear your views.

2010Tigerhaz-been

Quote from: mao on December 01, 2016, 11:30:20 pm
After reading the article I have a point of discussion for those in the know...Why does a certain Charleston LB not play in Alma? I have an idea but I want to hear your views.

He's not his son

YC

Quote from: mao on December 01, 2016, 11:30:20 pm

Long, long, ago in a far and distant land that lay four miles southeast of Charleston Arkansas in a community called Potts lived a young couple named Loughridge. The couple had two sons named Roy and Sam.

Roy grew up and married and begat Dennis.
Dennis grew up and married and begat Douglas.
Douglas became a high school football coach.

Sam grew up and married and begat Charles.
Charles grew up and married and begat Chad.
Chad grew up and married and begat Garrett.
Garrett plays   football for the Charleston Tigers.

Lineman

For those that have trouble following IOT's explanation, it's a family tree with branches, not a straight line, like some are used to seeing.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas