• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Rose @ Charleston

Started by WPWells, November 25, 2016, 08:55:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

This will be fun. Both teams are coming off of convincing victories this week.

Charleston by 14

SR30

Gonna be a down right physical game

Black and Gold

I fully expect Glen Rose Sprit to come out for this one ;D

Boomer

Dang it Fred Bird you beat me to it lol

KingFootball

This should be a good old fashioned slobber knocker.  That Tiger defense is stout.  But Glen Rose might be team to take them down a notch.  No prediction just yet.

SR30

Naa spirit no longer exist.. come to find out he was a coach from a rival school

Black and Gold

CoolBreeze

Quote from: KingFootball on November 25, 2016, 09:13:49 pm
This should be a good old fashioned slobber knocker.  That Tiger defense is stout.  But Glen Rose might be team to take them down a notch.  No prediction just yet.
+1

mao

Quote from: SR30 on November 25, 2016, 10:18:38 pm
Naa spirit no longer exist.. come to find out he was a coach from a rival school

Wrong!!! Sprit is an old timer from the days of yore. Sprit has been around since the 3 consecutive 1-9 seasons before the infusion of accountability and the change of culture. Fearless is mild now but not as much heart as back in the day when GR was starting to make an impact. Sprit was around in those days when it was only Sprit and myself carrying the water for GR on this venue. Battled the likes of Bauxite and Rison. Eventually adding ShyLow and Charleston. Many GR fans weren't around back then but I'll take Sprit any day. Sprit has passion. Looking forward to the week and the trip to Charleston. Many good memories!!!

The Dynasty

November 26, 2016, 12:13:13 am #9 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 12:40:22 am by The Dynasty
These boys aren't messing around. GR better buckle the chin strap extra tight before they enter the jungle next Friday. We are breaking necks and cashing checks!!!!

Boomer

November 26, 2016, 12:30:55 am #10 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 12:34:31 am by Boomer
Better save that last check, your gonna need it to buy a coke at the basketball game after this week.

The Dynasty

Quote from: Boomer on November 26, 2016, 12:30:55 am
Better save that last check, your gonna need it to buy a coke at the basketball game after this week.

We drink SoCo and Ginger Ale around here. Tell your mom to turn up the heat in the basement and grab another bag a Cheetos.

SR30

Quote from: The Dynasty on November 26, 2016, 12:13:13 am
These boys aren't messing around. GR better buckle the chin strap extra tight before they enter the jungle next Friday. We are breaking necks and cashing checks!!!!

Good!!!!! GR wouldn't want it any other way

The Dynasty

Quote from: SR30 on November 26, 2016, 12:54:36 am
Good!!!!! GR wouldn't want it any other way

Is that the best you got. Try again!!!!

Boomer

November 26, 2016, 01:19:15 am #14 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 01:45:09 am by Boomer
ouch

SR30

Not trying to get in a trash fight with dynasty.. good try. Just ready to see a good game between to great teams.. I will leave the garbage talk to you

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: Boomer on November 26, 2016, 01:19:15 am
Im dropping your girl off right now, do you want me to bring you the Fritos from your pantry when I leave?

I can confirm this is a lie, I was with Dynasty's wife tonight. Sorry Dynasty, last time
I promise

2010Tigerhaz-been

WILL THE TIGERS BREAK THE BEAVERS' BARRICADE OR WILL GLEN ROSE HOLD OFF THE BEAST? STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT FRIDAY

Boomer

November 26, 2016, 01:36:35 am #18 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 01:43:16 am by Boomer
All kidding aside, I have a lot of respect for your program. You guys always find a way to make a run in the end. And people like Dynasty and few other chuck posters always make the board very fun. So kuddos to you guys on a good year. Looking forward to making the trip up to chuck.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: Boomer on November 26, 2016, 01:36:35 am
All kidding aside, I have a lot of respect for your program. You guys always find a way to make a run in the end. And people like Dynasty and few other chuck posters always make the board very fun. So kuddos to you guys on a good year. Looking forward to making the trip up to chuck.

Same goes for GR! Ready for you guys to get here. I'm afraid this week is gonna once again DRAG on.

The Dynasty

Quote from: Boomer on November 26, 2016, 01:36:35 am

Should be fun!!!!

Boomer

November 26, 2016, 12:15:45 pm #21 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 12:17:46 pm by Boomer
ChucktownTiger Maybe not. This playoff rivalry has been the most heated and argued matchup in 3A over the years. This thread will keep things too entertaining to make it drag. I took the time to go look at the threads throughout the years. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it haha

nastynice

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on November 26, 2016, 06:32:50 am
Same goes for GR! Ready for you guys to get here. I'm afraid this week is gonna once again DRAG on.
Get out there and get to work on that farm and this week won't drag by.

strongandsteady

GAME OF THE WEEK! Maybe some rivalry between these two also?

SR30

I would definitely say one of the biggest playoff rivalry's... I think the coaches and AD'S need to get together and make this a non conference match up every year

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Black and Gold on November 25, 2016, 08:57:31 pm
I fully expect Glen Rose Sprit to come out for this one ;D
He's already made an appearance on the GR/RC thread.

SR30

Yea reared his ugly head. I guess there are more than one of those spirit bafoons.. please disregard any ignorance that cones from him.. GR and Charleston will settled it on the field .. anything spirit says is just trash from across the tracks

adaptedtigerfan

SR you need to quit trying to be a peace maker..   

SR30

Who me?? Never.. just have no tolerance for clowns

Lions84

strongandsteady

I will give my prediction Thursday

CHSTigersFan

I bet the scoreboard isn't "broken" Friday night. Charleston wins.

Proud Buckaroo

I wish this game wasn't so far away and I was actually off. I may end up just driving the 30 minutes to Hampton next Friday.

SR30

PB sounds like that is the actual championship game for 2A..CHG nor MT Ida getting any credit

lionfan59

So can you Glen Rose folks tell me why I saw your teams blow up helmet in Lonoke in a yard blown up

beach bum

adaptedtigerfan

Lionfan, that's a highly recruited area there in Lonoke. 

ChucktownTiger

So to those of you who have seen the teams Glen Rose has played and had a chance to watch Charleston, especially these last couple weeks. Has GR seen a D like the Tigers?

lionfan59

Lol but seriously that helmet of yalls is up. Or someone really loves Oregon State.😂😂😂

flow51

November 26, 2016, 09:52:16 pm #39 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 10:12:01 pm by flow51
Haven't seen charleston play but yes.. Prescott held them to 17 points.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: flow51 on November 26, 2016, 09:52:16 pm
Haven't seen charleston play but yes.. Prescott held them to 14 points.
Wasn't the Prescott-GR score 20-17.?

flow51

NewRecruit

Seen both teams and I believe that Glen Rose's passing attack could give Charleston some problems. I will be pulling for Glen Rose, but I will say 28-21 Charleston.

Boomer

Prescott defense is pretty good. Fast and physical across the board. The question is has Charleston seen an offense like Glen Rose.... I think the answer is no....

ISU7

I'll just say good luck to two really good football teams.

jay nelvin

The Dynasty

jay nelvin

Warriors023

That game against Smackover showed just how stout Chuck's defense is. Last week did as well. Even if their Offense hasn't started clicking, they're D is tough from the get-go. Should be a very fun game to watch. Glen Rose secondary better have some speed or Flannigan is gonna have a field day.

Glen rose sprit

Glen Rose wins

The other team does not win

one two three ..........G,O,M,L

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas