• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Taking a Break from Fearless

Started by Paperman, November 20, 2016, 03:41:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paperman

I just wanted to let my friends and those who feel it necessary to criticize everything I post, I am taking a break from the football boards for the rest of this season. FYI. Have a nice rest of the season.

adaptedtigerfan

Coltfan2005

Let him go. His comments about the jc players can not be apologized for.

jay nelvin

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 20, 2016, 07:08:12 pm
Anything can be forgiven.

luxora4life

November 20, 2016, 07:57:56 pm #4 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:59:33 pm by luxora4life
     Everything is forgivable.... except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.  Mark 3:28-30

Give him a break.

Carljung

Quote from: Paperman on November 20, 2016, 03:41:26 pm
I just wanted to let my friends and those who feel it necessary to criticize everything I post, I am taking a break from the football boards for the rest of this season. FYI. Have a nice rest of the season.
It cracks me up when people get on here to say they are done posting... ok then just be done. As many predictions as you get wrong, you need to leave. As my man Ice Cube once said, Bye Felicia :-*

SR30

Do I dare ask what he posted about JC before I read through the 489 comments lol..short version?

OB11

Quote from: SR30 on November 20, 2016, 08:58:07 pm
Do I dare ask what he posted about JC before I read through the 489 comments lol..short version?

Yeah, I kept up with that thread and I can't seem to remember what was said. 

Coltfan2005

you just don't call a bunch of high school kids losers, especially after they played their hearts out.

Quote from: luxora4life on November 20, 2016, 07:57:56 pm
     Everything is forgivable.... except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.  Mark 3:28-30

Give him a break.

Quote from: luxora4life on November 20, 2016, 07:57:56 pm

Give him a break.

Then let Jesus forgive him.

dragondad

November 20, 2016, 10:14:45 pm #9 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 10:16:57 pm by dragondad
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 20, 2016, 07:08:12 pm

Appreciate you speaking up in defense of our boys Coltfan2005, but let it go.  Down here we say our peace and move on.  Paperman wrote before he thought, we've all done it.  He apologized to me and mine,  not sure about the other JC guys.  Our boys have faced much worse criticism in years past,  sadly they're pretty use to it, but to their credit they don't let it faze them.

Carljung

Lol... you clowns crack me up. Paperman doesn't know crap about football and you guys act like a bunch of babies that need your safe space... grow up

AmSycho

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Carljung on November 20, 2016, 10:19:15 pm
Lol... you clowns crack me up. Paperman doesn't know crap about football and you guys act like a bunch of babies that need your safe space... grow up

When you hit 30, learn to shave, and move out of your parents house come talk about safe spaces.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Paperman on November 20, 2016, 03:41:26 pm

Quote from: dragondad on November 20, 2016, 10:14:45 pm
Appreciate you speaking up in defense of our boys Coltfan2005, but let it go.  Down here we say our peace and move on.  Paperman wrote before he thought, we've all done it.  He apologized to me and mine,  not sure about the other JC guys.  Our boys have faced much worse criticism in years past,  sadly they're pretty use to it, but to their credit they don't let it faze them.

Glad you are past it. But to me, I read his post and it's "whah, I'm leaving cause people are mean". Last I will say on it.

papaeagle

November 21, 2016, 01:39:21 pm #14 Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:12:24 pm by papaeagle
    Looks like Truthfully will be doubtful for next football season. She had another setback yesterday similar to last year and her last football game in person was probably a couple of weeks ago. To our 4-3A remaining teams, good luck. To all the other teams, I hope your season has been filled with memories, especially for the young student athletes. Believe me, you WILL look back in 10-20 years and recapture your football seasons in high school! Special moments for you, the great fall football seasons.
    Til next year, all be safe!
Papaeagle :-*

coltmom#10

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 21, 2016, 01:06:32 pm
Glad you are past it. But to me, I read his post and it's "whah, I'm leaving cause people are mean". Last I will say on it.
Glad to see Paperman back to commenting on the forum! Coltfan, we all know you never make an butt out of yourself!  ::) ::)   I can't help that you are above the rest of us  :o :o
:-* :-* :-* :-*

Coltfan2005

I will reply to this. Being disgusted by someone referring to high school kids as losers is not putting myself above anyone. But let me be really honest since you seem to have jumped in on this. Anyone who refers to ANY children as losers is beneath me.....as is anyone who does not have a problem with it. Clear enough?

luxora4life

los·er   /ˈlo͞ozər/   noun
noun: loser; plural noun: losers
a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest.   "the loser still gets the silver medal"

•a person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace, as specified.    "we won fair and square—they should concede that and be good losers"

•a person or thing that is put at a disadvantage by a particular situation or course of action.  "children are the losers when politicians keep fiddling around with education

coltmom#10

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 22, 2016, 11:56:43 am
I will reply to this. Being disgusted by someone referring to high school kids as losers is not putting myself above anyone. But let me be really honest since you seem to have jumped in on this. Anyone who refers to ANY children as losers is beneath me.....as is anyone who does not have a problem with it. Clear enough?
ACTUALLY, IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you type it again? I'm a little slow!  He apologized and that's all that matters to me. Have you ever tried it? Nope, your tongue would probably freeze up! I don't think i ever said it's alright to call a kid a loser, but how many times have people talked about the Rivercrest kids? My kids have been talked about on fearless time and time again. Guess what i say, GROW SOME and get over it! This is a trash mouth sport forum!

luxora4life

Quote from: coltmom#10 on November 22, 2016, 01:20:52 pm
ACTUALLY, IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you type it again? I'm a little slow!  He apologized and that's all that matters to me. Have you ever tried it? Nope, your tongue would probably freeze up! I don't think i ever said it's alright to call a kid a loser, but how many times have people talked about the Rivercrest kids? My kids have been talked about on fearless time and time again. Guess what i say, GROW SOME and get over it! This is a trash mouth sport forum!

She's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paperman

The thought police must be on the hunt! Coltfan2005 for one thing I NEVER referred to any Kid (player) as being a loser! I was referring to the adults who took my comment and said I was classless and should be run over and road kill! Not a kid an adult! That is the last I will say about this issue other than it had absolutely zero to do with you! Have a nice day!

Carljung

Quote from: Paperman on November 22, 2016, 06:12:58 pm
The thought police must be on the hunt! Coltfan2005 for one thing I NEVER referred to any Kid (player) as being a loser! I was referring to the adults who took my comment and said I was classless and should be run over and road kill! Not a kid an adult! That is the last I will say about this issue other than it had absolutely zero to do with you! Have a nice day!
Man I was hoping your break would be longer that a couple of days...

bootlegger

i am glad paperman is back he covers all the mississippi county schools and does a pretty good job of it.And i think all posters have made comments we wished we had not said.Welcome back Paperman!

coltmom#10

PermaBan

JC Guy

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 20, 2016, 09:46:52 pm
you just don't call a bunch of high school kids losers, especially after they played their hearts out.

Then let Jesus forgive him.
That's funny I don't care who you are.

Paperman

Quote from: Carljung on November 22, 2016, 06:15:52 pm
Man I was hoping your break would be longer that a couple of days...
I'm really glad I don't care what you think! I am so glad I disappointed you!

JC Guy

Can someone explain to me why you start a thread called Taking a break from Fearless and write an explanation why you are taking a break and then not do it? DRAMA? Addiction? Real question just don't get it.

Paperman

Because I could! If you don't like it so be it! Have a nice Thanksgiving!

JC Guy

Quote from: Paperman on November 23, 2016, 12:11:56 pm
What I thought! Drama queen!

Longfellow

Quote from: Paperman on November 23, 2016, 12:11:56 pm
Aren't you glad we live in the USA, where people have the right to be ridiculously petty about what a guy does and doesn't do on a high school sports message board?

PrivateLesson

People sometimes forget that others have the right to change their mind.   Breaks are sometimes needed....I left in December last year and came back this past October.   

PrivateLesson

Quote from: papaeagle on November 21, 2016, 01:39:21 pm
    Looks like Truthfully will be doubtful for next football season. She had another setback yesterday similar to last year and her last football game in person was probably a couple of weeks ago. To our 4-3A remaining teams, good luck. To all the other teams, I hope your season has been filled with memories, especially for the young student athletes. Believe me, you WILL look back in 10-20 years and recapture your football seasons in high school! Special moments for you, the great fall football seasons.
    Til next year, all be safe!
Papaeagle :-*

Prayers for Truthfully....and wish you both well. 

Paperman

Quote from: JC Guy on November 23, 2016, 01:23:08 pm
What I thought! Drama queen!
Your ignorance makes me ill and angry. you are freaking hilarious! My suggestion to you is find something else to troll! Happy Thanksgiving!

JC Guy

Quote from: Paperman on November 24, 2016, 12:10:46 am
Your ignorance makes me ill and angry. you are freaking hilarious! My suggestion to you is find something else to troll! Happy Thanksgiving!
And yet again you show your ignorance. When someone calls you on your BS you like to attack. Glad to know that I was able to make you fester to the point that you grabbed your weapon of choice (your key board) and let me have it. Hope it made you feel like a big person. You can waste your time and reply to this but know I will never read it. I am done dealing with you and your silly plea for attention. Oh yeah and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

papaeagle

November 30, 2016, 07:59:47 pm #35 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 08:02:28 pm by papaeagle
Heard today that Truthfully moved to south AR with her other daughter and is house confined for the most part, but I bet she will monitor FF if possible. Wish her well. Some good posts these past 5 or so years. She sure liked taking bets on Paris if given the point spreads against the Eagles that people were talking about on FF at times this year! Good luck gal....
;D
PapaE

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas