• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PLAYOFFS ROUND 3: CENTERPOINT AT CHARLESTON

Started by 2010Tigerhaz-been, November 19, 2016, 01:43:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fbisgreat

Quote from: Fred Bird on November 25, 2016, 08:47:46 pm
Announcers on the radio got it wrong. My mistake.
The QB got hit by Howard and got hurt the first time.Set out  a few plays and come back in got hit by young the 2nd time and never come back in the game.

CapnObvious

Well mabey I was I little critiquefull but I am as passionate about tiger football as anyone and I have been watching the tigers for many years and nothing worries me about this team , even one drive. , so let's just win two more and we can hug it out at war memorial .💯🐅

Black and Gold

GBattack

Congratulations to Centerpoint on a great season. Prayers for your QB. He looked like he was hurting. Tough kids playing hurt like he did.

nastynice

CP has to have the smallest guys I've ever seen on a field. You parents need to feed those kids more groceries!

GBattack

Since Centerpoint has played both Prescott and Glen Rose, I'd be interested to see how their fans thinks we compare.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: GBattack on November 26, 2016, 01:00:39 pm
Since Centerpoint has played both Prescott and Glen Rose, I'd be interested to see how their fans thinks we compare.
It's hard to make a comparison based on scores, but I'd be surprised if CP fans do not compare Chuck favorably to both. Knights lost to GR by 7 and Prescott by 11. Last night was a complete blowout.

SR30

GR had CP down 35-7 at the half I beleive..we just forgot to play football the 2nd half of that game and it almost bit us..will have to play 4qtrs and then some at chucktown

NewRecruit

November 26, 2016, 05:50:33 pm #208 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 05:57:47 pm by NewRecruit
I've seen Glen Rose, Prescott, and Charleston play Centerpoint. IN MY OPINION, Glen Rose will be the tougher match up for Charleston because of their passing game. Centerpoint showed that you have a better chance passing on Charleston than running, and I think Glen Rose has the better passing quarterback. Lack of size has been Centerpoint's downfall. The boys got where they were because of their heart. They may have been a small team but they made up for it this year with heart and determination. I am not going to say they would have won with everyone healthy, but I do believe it would have been a closer game. Glen Rose and Prescott will match up better with size and speed. Overall, I would say Charleston has more athletes that can make plays. Nothing against Charleston, but I will be cheering for the 3A-5. However, I am going to say Charleston wins by 7.

The Dynasty

Quote from: NewRecruit on November 26, 2016, 05:50:33 pm
I've seen Glen Rose, Prescott, and Charleston play Centerpoint. IN MY OPINION, Glen Rose will be the tougher match up for Charleston because of their passing game. Centerpoint showed that you have a better chance passing on Charleston than running, and I think Glen Rose has the better passing quarterback. Lack of size has been Centerpoint's downfall. The boys got where they were because of their heart. They may have been a small team but they made up for it this year with heart and determination. I am not going to say they would have won with everyone healthy, but I do believe it would have been a closer game. Glen Rose and Prescott will match up better with size and speed. Overall, I would say Charleston has more athletes that can make plays. Nothing against Charleston, but I will be cheering for the 3A-5. However, I am going to say Charleston wins by 7.

Good post. Centerpoint has a lot to be proud of and a sophomore QB that is going to be really good. I was also impressed by the amount of fans you guys brought. Congrats on a historic season Knights.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas