• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott @ Fordyce

Started by jay nelvin, November 18, 2016, 10:35:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KingFootball

Too much Curly Wolves in this one. Stop Newports running game and it's a date at WM.  Looking forward to it.

fourpeat

2:51 in 4th. Prescott 29 Fordyce 26. Red bugs will be onside kicking.

WPWells

Hawg N GA

about 1 minute left, still 29-26 Prescott has the ball

Hawg N GA

blu2th

Wish I could've seen this one, looked to have been a good one.

GO WOLVES!

HeadBussa08

Great Game. Fordyce had a good ball club with some playmakers that fought till the very end. Hats off to the red bugs on a great season. Congrats to them wolves! Great win on the road in a great atmosphere for a high school playoff game!

strongandsteady

I agree the atmosphere was very outstanding!

Redbug Loyal

Best of luck to Prescott. Good ball team hope y'all take state.

jay nelvin

Quote from: Redbug Loyal on November 26, 2016, 12:34:26 am
Best of luck to Prescott. Good ball team hope y'all take state.
Very impressed with Fordyce, they are really good.

dragondad#1

My son and I was at this game...great game both teams... And yes the atmosphere was great...good luck to the wolves...and great season bugs you fought hard the entire game...I enjoyed the game...

Carljung

Awesome game from start to finish.  Although I must say it may have been the poorest officiated game I've ever seen. Neither team could get in rythm because of the frequent official huddles and explanations to coaches. The penalties seemed pretty lopsided one way as well. I don't think I've ever seen so many flags thrown then an official huddle and the flag be waved off.

Ole Man River

I don't think the game was that bad officiated, but it did take both teams out of their flow.  The refs huddled too much and was always going to the sidelines to talk with the coaches.  In my opinion, it didn't allow either teams to get in a rhythm.  Other than that, it was a great game to watch.

flow51

It was a great game and atmosphere. I agree that the refs were possibly the worst I've seen but there were bad calls for both sides and plenty of "no calls" that were very obvious. And never seen a crew try to slow down an up tempo offense like they did... Oh well you win some and you lose some

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas