• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FINAL 8

Started by WorkOrder, November 18, 2016, 10:11:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WorkOrder

Centerpoint @ Charleston
Glen Rose @ Rivercrest
Prescott @ Fordyce
Newport @ Atkins

Let's hear it sports fans

AirWarren

Gotta go for fordyce since they are near Warren.

Next pick will be the colts.

beach bum

Charleston semi comfortably
Glen Rose by a narrow margin
Fordyce in a nail biter
Newport by a narrow margin

MommaLion

Going to say Charleston
Rivercrest
Fordyce
Newport

I've only heard good things about Charleston, Rivercrest and Newport because they are in the 3A-3 and Fordyce because I like the people from there. very friendly

Coltfan2005

not really the thought process I use.......

Charleston
Rivercrest
Prescott
Newport

mtindian42

Charleston
RC
Prescott
NP

Red Devil Dad

November 18, 2016, 11:38:54 pm #6 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 12:34:19 am by Red Devil Dad
Charleston
Glen Rose
Prescott
Atkins

Boomer

Centerpoint
GR
Fordyce
Newport

strongandsteady

Dang I was liking Boomer's till is seen Fordyce

Boomer

Man I'm pulling hard for you guys!! But had to change it up a little, hope I am completely wrong and you guys keep it rolling.

SR30

Man it would be great for GR and Centerpoint to take care of business thus next Friday night. Would love to be playing back at beaver stadium round 4.

Centerpoint
Glen Rose
Prescott
Newport

Coach Venny Slocombe

Chuck
Glen
Presskit
The Port

FBfanatic

I'm with SR. I want to see the top three from 5-3a in the final 4

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: SR30 on November 19, 2016, 05:42:11 am
Man it would be great for GR and Centerpoint to take care of business thus next Friday night. Would love to be playing back at beaver stadium round 4.

Centerpoint
Glen Rose
Prescott
Newport

I'm afraid the Tigers are gonna spoil your reunion.

FBfanatic

November 19, 2016, 12:03:50 pm #14 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 12:05:30 pm by FBfanatic
Everyone said that CP couldn't beat an undefeated team too so...

SR30

From what I know of CP they will take that underdog roll every week. It's carried them to the 3rd round

FBfanatic

Exactly. It's like they say, a player with heart and drive is better than one with talent alone.  Those boys want it too bad.

ChucktownTiger

Charleston wants it just as badly. I can assure you that!!! Looking forward to a great game

SR30

Here's the deal the game is Charleston's to lose based on playoff experience and tradition. On the other hand this is uncharted territory for CP and they can play lights out with nothing to lose.. to me that makes them dangerous .

Coltfan2005

Quote from: SR30 on November 19, 2016, 12:44:27 pm
Here's the deal the game is Charleston's to lose based on playoff experience and tradition. On the other hand this is uncharted territory for CP and they can play lights out with nothing to lose.. to me that makes them dangerous .

Tradition is great, it helps the kids. But no one is going to win a game based on tradition. Experience is a big factor but ability and heart are just as big.

GBattack

This group of Charleston Seniors play with more heart than any I've seen in a long time. All but two of them have played together since pee wee football. They never give up and will gut it out. They are an incredibly close unit who play for each other every week. They want it bad. With the bye week rust off, they will be better next week than this one. Looking forward to a great game.

strongandsteady

Sounds like Prescott's group of seniors also they've been playing together since 1st grade with a few additions to the team

BAMA#16

Quote from: strongandsteady on November 19, 2016, 02:29:43 pm
Sounds like Prescott's group of seniors also they've been playing together since 1st grade with a few additions to the team
Nothing better than small town football.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: BAMA#16 on November 19, 2016, 02:50:22 pm
Nothing better than small town football.

NOTHING! I couldn't agree more

CHSKnightsFan

Same could be said for these Knights. Awesome watching them play the game we all love!

Redbug Loyal

Redbugs are right along with the rest, it's a family mentality. 

oasistrader

Charleston
Glen Rose
Prescott
Atkins

AmSycho

Chucktown
G-rose
Prescott
Newport

CoolBreeze

Chuck
Crest
Prescott
Newport

Cupkake24

Centerpoint
Glen Rose
Prescott
Newport

strongandsteady

Charleston
Glen Rose
Prescott
Newport

bleudog

Here're LaLaLand's projections:

Newport (AR) at Atkins (AR), 7:00pm   [projection: Newport (AR) 28-17]
Centerpoint (Amity, AR) at Charleston (AR), 7:00pm   [projection: Charleston (AR) 27-19]
Prescott (AR) at Fordyce (AR), 7:00pm   [projection: Prescott (AR) 31-17]
Glen Rose (Malvern, AR) at Rivercrest (Wilson, AR), 7:00pm   [projection: Glen Rose (Malvern, AR) 35-21]

bleudog

The Dynasty

Quote from: FBfanatic on November 19, 2016, 12:19:12 pm
Exactly. It's like they say, a player with heart and drive is better than one with talent alone.  Those boys want it too bad.

Yeah because Charleston is just a bunch of guys with talent and no heart.....

Charleston
Colts(the field will make the difference in this one)
Wolves
Devils

CoolBreeze

Quote from: The Dynasty on November 23, 2016, 11:18:13 am
Yeah because Charleston is just a bunch of guys with talent and no heart.....

Charleston
Colts(the field will make the difference in this one)
Wolves
Devils
After reading Hootens preview of the GR./RC game, I think you make an excellent point. Glen Rose is very pass oriented. Playing in a swamp could hinder them greatly. It's hard to pass, and to catch, a wet or muddy ball. Turnovers could also be a factor, as they were in last week's game at the Patch.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas