• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early Prediction--Who will make it to WMS?

Started by CoolBreeze, November 16, 2016, 05:04:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolBreeze

What say you? Will it be the favorites or will a dark horse emerge from the pack?

Last year, I doubt if anyone would have predicted that Harding Academy and Rivercrest would square off for the championship? Will this year be different?

Coltfan2005

Paperman

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 16, 2016, 05:05:24 pm
Rivercrest vs Piggott ;D
I wouldn't mind that one! Don't see it but I didn't see last year happening either!

Lineman

ChucktownTiger

I'm gonna be a homer and go CHUCKTOWN Vs Prescott Tigers claim another trophy for Title Town!!!!

G.C21

Is Glen Rose improves from last week then I say Glen Rose vs Prescott rematch with Glen Rose winning.

P. F. C

Coltfan2005

preseason I picked Glen Rose to win state. Now I'm thinking........nope.

BAMA#16

My dark horse was Centerpoint at the beginning of the season.

Red Devil Dad

Mountain View will win it all!!!!!!  Oh wait......never mind...

BAMA#16

Quote from: Red Devil Dad on November 16, 2016, 07:14:10 pm
Lol, poor Jeff, everyone tried to tell him, but kept his cred after manning up after the loss.

Red Devil Dad

Yes he did Bama, I just couldn't resist lol

BAMA#16

strongandsteady

BAMA#16

PrivateLesson

jay nelvin

Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 16, 2016, 08:57:40 pm
Charleston and Prescott
This is a game I would love to see.  It's a ashamed they have never played each other.

BAMA#16

Quote from: jay nelvin on November 16, 2016, 09:23:32 pm
This is a game I would love to see.  It's a ashamed they have never played each other.
Would love to see that match up also, but both teams have work to do.

WilderKat

Harding and Bald Knob was would nice and ugly

ISU7

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 16, 2016, 05:04:03 pm
What say you? Will it be the favorites or will a dark horse emerge from the pack?

Last year, I doubt if anyone would have predicted that Harding Academy and Rivercrest would square off for the championship? Will this year be different?
Everyone had Smackover and Prescott last season, even me. Lol

SR30

Everyone seems to leave fordyce out of the mix as they are quietly rolling along. I wouldn't mind seeing GR vs Fordyce... if they play war memorial will need extra security as these two teams had very "spirited" team camps this past summer

The Classic

Quote from: SR30 on November 16, 2016, 11:59:25 pm
Everyone seems to leave fordyce out of the mix as they are quietly rolling along. I wouldn't mind seeing GR vs Fordyce... if they play war memorial will need extra security as these two teams had very "spirited" team camps this past summer
I would love to see this. I was told that every team camp these two went too there were problems... could make for an intense game...

Cupkake24

thabeast428

AmSycho

Quote from: Red Devil Dad on November 16, 2016, 07:14:10 pm

That's funny right there!!!

ToughGuy91

AmSycho

That would be a good one, but I'm with the majority. Charleston and Prescott would be interesting. Or Junction City/Prescott. At this point, it's too early to tell. There are three that have the higher chance of being there, but never know what will happen between here and there.

Redbug Loyal

Quote from: AmSycho on November 17, 2016, 08:32:06 am
That would be a good one, but I'm with the majority. Charleston and Prescott would be interesting. Or Junction City/Prescott. At this point, it's too early to tell. There are three that have the higher chance of being there, but never know what will happen between here and there.
As well as Fordyce right?

AmSycho

Quote from: Redbug Loyal on November 17, 2016, 08:43:01 am
As well as Fordyce right?

I forgot about the 'Bugs. Highly anticipate match up next week, assuming they both take care of business tomorrow night.

CoolBreeze

I had planned to put a suggestion out there that excluded Charleston and Prescott (e.g., Bald Knob vs. Fordyce) just to stir the pot, but it looks like several of you have already beat me to it. Excellent discussion.

CoolBreeze

I will make one prediction. The long-awaited meeting of Charleston and Prescott will not happen this year either. At least one of them will not make it to the championship game.

Who will spring the upset? Bald Knob? Glen Rose? Fordyce? Or will it be a complete dark horse like Centerpoint or HHG?

PrivateLesson

Eyesfromabove

CoolBreeze

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 18, 2016, 09:09:42 am
I will make one prediction. The long-awaited meeting of Charleston and Prescott will not happen this year either. At least one of them will not make it to the championship game.

Who will spring the upset? Bald Knob? Glen Rose? Fordyce? Or will it be a complete dark horse like Centerpoint or HHG?
Oops!

It looks like I'm not much of a prophet. Wolves and Tigers meet for the first time at WMS and battle it out for the 3A championship.

FrickandFrack

My prediction early in the season was Charleston v Glenrose in the semi and Charleston v Prescott in the finals. Glad I was right. This game at WMS is going to be the real deal showdown. I'm predicting a very close game with the Tigers pulling it out in the 4th  for the win.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas