• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction City @ Rivercrest

Started by Ghost of Colts52, November 11, 2016, 09:46:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thabeast428

Ghost of Colts52

The 3-3a was a very underrated conference coming into the playoffs. For colt fans that can't see the film, basically Newport is making a 5 hour trip to Wilson. Pretty solid on both sides of the ball. It's no secret what Rivercrest is going to do. Double wing all the way down the field. I'm interested to see how much JC tries to throw the ball. if it's in the 19-21 range I think the Dragons are in trouble. Rivercrest has a very solid secondary, probably the best this QB has ever seen. The best thing JC can do is ride those talented running backs and try to limit the passing. If they decide to pass 20 times in this game, at least 2-4 of them will go the other way. #1 needs to be completely healthy for the Colts. It would be really nice to have #3 back as well. if #1 is 100% and plays a full game, then I think the Colts win a hard nosed football game 27-18.

THA TRUTH

Secondary wise England and haynesville are probably better

dragondad

November 12, 2016, 11:32:51 am #53 Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 11:35:26 am by dragondad
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 12, 2016, 10:24:14 am
week after week, the same stuff.   :'(

Yep,  pointing out the mistakes, agreeing everything isn't perfect, yet still here we are smallest true 3A school, three losses, yet still winning games and about to face your one choke team that's coming off a blowout win over a 2 win 5 seed team from a conference weaker than your own.

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: dragondad on November 12, 2016, 11:32:51 am
Yep,  pointing out the mistakes, agreeing everything isn't perfect, yet still here we are smallest true 3A school, three losses, yet still winning games and about to face your one choke team that's coming off a blowout win over a 2 win 5 seed team from a conference weaker than your own.

Sounds more like coulda, woulda, shoulda to me. I wonder what the excuse will be when you lose this Friday? 5 hour trip was too long. Refs cheated? coaches can't call plays the right way or will you Dragons admit you lost to a superior football team? You better like Dragons, because we will be dragon your skull across the turf in a week.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: dragondad on November 12, 2016, 11:32:51 am

And it goes on and on and on.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Ghost of Colts52 on November 12, 2016, 11:49:11 am
Sounds more like coulda, woulda, shoulda to me. I wonder what the excuse will be when you lose this Friday? 5 hour trip was too long. Refs cheated? coaches can't call plays the right way or will you Dragons admit you lost to a superior football team? You better like Dragons, because we will be dragon your skull across the turf in a week.

When did Rivercrest get turf? 😋

Coltfan2005

you keep mentioning the Colts blowing out the 5th seeded Barton. Exactly what seed do you think Manila was? You remember them, the team your starters played the entire game against while Rivercrest played 9th graders the entire second half against Barton. Manila, the team Rivercrest pulled their starters against in the 2nd qtr. Why is it so hard to face that jc just isn't that good? and every week you and your playmates post how jc could have done this, should have done that, it would have been 12 receptions but the ball was dropped, the sun was in our eyes, we got bit by a mosquito, my mommy didn't love me, and on and on and on.

Ghost of Colts52

Cupkake24

JC Guy

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 12, 2016, 12:08:13 pm
you keep mentioning the Colts blowing out the 5th seeded Barton. Exactly what seed do you think Manila was? You remember them, the team your starters played the entire game against while Rivercrest played 9th graders the entire second half against Barton. Manila, the team Rivercrest pulled their starters against in the 2nd qtr. Why is it so hard to face that jc just isn't that good? and every week you and your playmates post how jc could have done this, should have done that, it would have been 12 receptions but the ball was dropped, the sun was in our eyes, we got bit by a mosquito, my mommy didn't love me, and on and on and on.

That same Manila team was just a few points away from being atleast the 3 seed... not ur normal 5 seed

luxora4life

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 12, 2016, 01:55:41 pm

That same Manila team was just a few points away from being atleast the 3 seed... not ur normal 5 seed

Or 4 points (against Hoxie) from not making the playoff.

dragondad

November 12, 2016, 02:47:43 pm #63 Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 03:01:39 pm by dragondad
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 12, 2016, 12:08:13 pm

So you're saying Manila=Barton

Barton,  a 2 win team that only beat a 1 win team and a winless team.

And you guys act like drumming the Bears shows you did something?  Bahahaha

I've never said Rivercrest isn't a quality team,  it's you jack-wagons that claim you know so well that you're two, three, or next it'll be ten, touchdowns better than JC.  Pointing out the mistakes and faults of the Dragons isn't making excuses,  especially when it's done after games we won in spite of those mistakes.  You ponny-boys keep letting those horseheads swell,  we'll see how easy you think the outcome was next Saturday.  Like I stated earlier,  I think we're pretty evenly matched and it should be a close game regardless of which team wins.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: dragondad on November 11, 2016, 11:03:50 pm
Yep,  the Colts are on fire....not everyone can beat a 2-4 / 4-5 5th seed team by 30 pts.

Or it could just be that your opinion of "not very good" applies equally, if not more so, to the Colts.
Rivercrest could have beaten Barton by 80-100 points but for (1) the running clock, (2) the fact tht the freshmen played the entire 2nd half. In fact, it appears that the freshmen lost the half only 13-6.

Dragons, beware the Colts.

Ghost of Colts52

Rivercrest is going to beat JC. I know it's hard for the fan base to grasp, but the tape doesn't lie. Rivercrest will literally have to turn it over a couple times for JC to win. Which can happen. They play the game for a reason, but I see a Colts victory and Glen Rose in the QF.

Bias

JC will throw the ball often to #23 he has great hands and  Their running back hits the holes fast and if he makes someone miss in the second level he's hard to catch. They pretty successful  with the direct snaps and misdirection

Rivercrest will control the line of scrimmage. I don't care if you do know what 77 is doing he's going where he wants and he is taking you with him  and will wear the defense down and when your not expecting it a 30 yard to pass.

I think it's more of an even match than either side would like to think but I'm giving Crest the edge in the patch.

Longfellow

Obviously no Langston, but do the Colts return skill players from last year?

OB11

November 12, 2016, 08:06:24 pm #68 Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 08:11:29 pm by OB11
https://twitter.com/leeanngraham/status/797598379119349760";
Anyone believe in curses at Rivercrest?? Haha

ISU7

Quote from: KOJACK on November 12, 2016, 12:34:06 am
Junction 3A run ends this week... I've got the Colts and my boy ISU7 by 21.
What's up Kojack. Where's Snoopy 22. Good luck to the Curley Wolves vs Piggott. Those boys play hard and will play tough until the end of the game. #74 is a stud on defense for the Mohawks. Y'all better not let your guard down. 😎

ISU7

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 12, 2016, 08:33:54 am
9-19... That night be one of the best passing games you've seen versus 3A-3. I know two of them went for TDs. But your conference must not pass the ball at all.
And when we do pass they went for 6. Flashback. 😷😎

ISU7

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 12, 2016, 12:04:32 pm
When did Rivercrest get turf? 😋
When we came to Eldorado last season and stunned #1 in 3A Smackover on their field of choice. (Smart) 😷😎

ISU7

Quote from: Bias on November 12, 2016, 05:51:02 pm
JC will throw the ball often to #23 he has great hands and  Their running back hits the holes fast and if he makes someone miss in the second level he's hard to catch. They pretty successful  with the direct snaps and misdirection

Rivercrest will control the line of scrimmage. I don't care if you do know what 77 is doing he's going where he wants and he is taking you with him  and will wear the defense down and when your not expecting it a 30 yard to pass.

I think it's more of an even match than either side would like to think but I'm giving Crest the edge in the patch.
Ssshhh Bias they think we can't pass. (Wink) 

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Longfellow on November 12, 2016, 05:54:06 pm
Obviously no Langston, but do the Colts return skill players from last year?

well, they have a sophomore running back who has over 1,400 yards...from playing in roughly 7 games or so. the have a secondary that hits hard and will definitely take advantage of the many errant passes if jc tries to throw. I don't know if you call them skill players but an offensive line that averages about....probably 325 to 350 pounds.

Colt fans don't get on here and talk about the reasons an average performance was actually a fantastic performance if these things could have and should have happened. jc has beaten one good team...and lost to three very good teams. The Colts started off slow and have built themselves up. They lost to two really bad teams and a good team.

I have not picked the Colts by 2 or 3 or a hundred touchdowns, but I do pick them to win. I went back today and watched 5 games jc played and won. Not overly impressed with their off line, their qb, or their defensive speed. they will probably stack the box against the Colts and that works 2 out of three downs. It's that 3rd play that jc has no answer for. The team that jc sends will have a long ride to the Cotton Patch and what will feel like a longer ride home. Then saturday you guys can get on here and go on and on and on. And "tha truth" can get on here and call the kids on the jc team losers for ending their season.

thabeast428

Jc will win enough said lol no need to get yalls panties in a bunch trying to say why Jc will lose

Coltfan2005

we got it. jc will win because those short losses and no gains will get that block and extra step. they will win because those interceptions will become completions and the qb will finally in week 12 throw to the receivers instead of over their heads and those receivers will actually catch those balls that hit them in the hand.
And on and on and on.

THA TRUTH

325-350??? That there proves why ur not a credible source

HorseFeathers

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 12, 2016, 09:56:25 pm
325-350??? That there proves why ur not a credible source

They list
#77 G 6'3 402 lbs
#76 T 6'1 301
#75 G 5'10 270
#68 C 6'1 375
#72 t 6'3 300

He might have spotted them some weight....but just picking the biggest boys on their roster...300+ is entirely possible....besides which is worse spotting the line average weight 10 lbs...or 200+ yards rushing to a running back?

THA TRUTH

Looks like ur spotting the 60 lbs a piece

OB11

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 12, 2016, 10:12:00 pm
They list
#77 G 6'3 402 lbs
#76 T 6'1 301
#75 G 5'10 270
#68 C 6'1 375
#72 t 6'3 300

He might have spotted them some weight....but just picking the biggest boys on their roster...300+ is entirely possible....besides which is worse spotting the line average weight 10 lbs...or 200+ yards rushing to a running back?

Those numbers are probably pretty legit.  When this group was in jr high, it was the biggest jr high offensive line I had ever seen.

THA TRUTH

HorseFeathers

Those numbers are from the roster...idk who starts and what not....

THA TRUTH

OB11

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 12, 2016, 10:28:13 pm
77 list himself on hudl at 340

If you weighed 400+ wouldn't you shed a few lbs on your profile too? Lol

Ghost of Colts52

thabeast428

November 12, 2016, 11:34:17 pm #85 Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 11:37:21 pm by thabeast428
Coltfan2005 is a complete idiot and acts like he is really on the team lol. I would hope after Jc wins he will stop but I'm afraid he is just that stupid to keep coming up with reasons why Jc is gonna lose. I will be there at the game Friday maybe we can all meet and talk about this and make friends HA! 😏

bootlegger

i believe this will be a close game between two storied teams, i think since it is in the cotton patch the colts win 28 to 20

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Ghost of Colts52 on November 12, 2016, 10:51:50 pm
77 is 380+

I played with Byran jones and he isn't much bigger if at all bigger and B was only 295

Ghost of Colts52

Ok. Ive just seen the kid for 16 years

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Ghost of Colts52 on November 13, 2016, 12:50:48 am
Ok. Ive just seen the kid for 16 years

It's okay, Ghost. I've seen the kid in person. I guarantee he weighs 300+. This dude would argue with a sock nailed to the wall while trying to convince the sock it was a shoe.

mtindian42

Paperman

I will be there in my Memphis blue sweatshirt holding a camera if anyone wants to say hello! Would like to meet those we insult back and forth! It keeps things interesting

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 13, 2016, 04:47:31 am
It's okay, Ghost. I've seen the kid in person. I guarantee he weighs 300+. This dude would argue with a sock nailed to the wall while trying to convince the sock it was a shoe.

Na bud never said he didn't weigh 3 bills just guarantee he don't weigh 400... and u saw him person the same time I did when he help hand the self named best team in 3a bucks the L

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 13, 2016, 09:08:05 am

Na bud never said he didn't weigh 3 bills just guarantee he don't weigh 400... and u saw him person the same time I did when he help hand the self named best team in 3a bucks the L

Same way he is going to give a team an L that you never watch and get your information hearsay.

THA TRUTH

Lol u believe everything u read on here huh... I'm sure if I told u ur wife only married u out of pity u would believe that no questions asked

Proud Buckaroo

November 13, 2016, 09:37:40 am #95 Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 09:40:00 am by Proud Buckaroo
Lol. It's so funny how hard you try to insult someone. I get it, Danny boy. You have self-esteem issues. You just want to attempt to make everyone feel bad. Just so you can feel just a little bit better about yourself. You're bad at math. You were never any good at baseball; believe me. I would know because I work with someone that played WITH you. You never played a snap of football. You kept that pine nice and warm for when the real football players took a break. You were a glorified Daddy boy.

But, that's okay, Truthy. You just keep trying to get under my skin. Bringing my wife into the equation shows how truly pathetic you are.

THA TRUTH

Lol keep trying bud u might be able to strike a nerve someday... might need to get new material cause this script is pretty old

ISU7

November 13, 2016, 10:28:02 am #97 Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:36:43 am by ISU7
Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 12, 2016, 10:20:47 pm
Stop it
And they left out #74 RiverCrest Really does have a huge O-line #77 weights about 370 and can move.

KOJACK

Quote from: ISU7 on November 12, 2016, 08:15:06 pm
What's up Kojack. Where's Snoopy 22. Good luck to the Curley Wolves vs Piggott. Those boys play hard and will play tough until the end of the game. #74 is a stud on defense for the Mohawks. Y'all better not let your guard down. 😎
Snoop's around... No doubt Piggott is solid. 74 is a hand full. Good luck to you guys. I've seen Jc and y'all and if you guys do your thing y'all will come out on top. Hopefully we can meet up in Little Rock  ;D

ISU7

Quote from: KOJACK on November 13, 2016, 10:34:48 am
Snoop's around... No doubt Piggott is solid. 74 is a hand full. Good luck to you guys. I've seen Jc and y'all and if you guys do your thing y'all will come out on top. Hopefully we can meet up in Little Rock  ;D
Thanks bro hopefully our top running back which happened to be our leading tackler will be 100% If not our freshman running back has been playing lights out on both sides of the ball and he's a heckva athlete and you know I know football.  😷😎

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas