• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction City @ Rivercrest

Started by Ghost of Colts52, November 11, 2016, 09:46:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SR30

The coach who called in to the Sonic scoreboard on the buzz said big 77 was 6'2 and 402 pounds and that's what he is listed on max preps.. my son and I ran iinto to him at the Arkansas rivals camp at pulaski academy this past summer. If he isn't that big he is pretty darn close.. he's a big man who can move that's for sure..

State champs 2010

77 is around 6'2-6'3 370+ 72 is a sophomore he's 6'3 340. 76 is 6'0 300. 74 is 6'0 290. And there's a couple more that come in and out that's smaller. This O line is all business... Nothing to play with..

Coltfan2005

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 13, 2016, 12:00:40 am

I played with Byran jones and he isn't much bigger if at all bigger and B was only 295

you never played

Quote from: thabeast428 on November 12, 2016, 11:34:17 pm
Coltfan2005 is a complete idiot and acts like he is really on the team lol. I would hope after Jc wins he will stop but I'm afraid he is just that stupid to keep coming up with reasons why Jc is gonna lose. I will be there at the game Friday maybe we can all meet and talk about this and make friends HA! 😏

And on and on and on. Getting kinda sad.

SR30

Hate to say it but I hope both JC and Rivercrest beat the heck out of each other..

Heisman Pose

Monsta

Quote from: SR30 on November 13, 2016, 12:35:47 pm
Hate to say it but I hope both JC and Rivercrest beat the heck out of each other..
You Just Afraid That One Of Then and Going To Slice Your Teams  Throat

ISU7

Quote from: Monsta on November 13, 2016, 10:06:54 pm
You Just Afraid That One Of Then and Going To Slice Your Teams  Throat
Lol 🔪😱😷😎

hootingowl

What ever happened to the gray kid from junction city. He ran all over mcgehee this year. I'll have to say he's the best I saw play this season

Skip

Probably the most anticipated 2nd round match up. Both teams seem to have advantages of their own, who will win? I dont know honestly, but being at home definitely helps Rivercrest and may be the difference. Rivercrest by 7

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hootingowl on November 14, 2016, 02:18:56 am
What ever happened to the gray kid from junction city. He ran all over mcgehee this year. I'll have to say he's the best I saw play this season

Got the boot for disciplinary reasons is what I hear

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: hootingowl on November 14, 2016, 02:18:56 am

Removed from the team...

thabeast428

After seeing Taylor #5 run the ball id almost say he is a better back than grey.

Nomad1324

Weather forecast calling for possible strong storms. Highest chance of rain we've had up here all month.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Nomad1324 on November 14, 2016, 06:58:17 am
Weather forecast calling for possible strong storms. Highest chance of rain we've had up here all month.

Cottonpatch is going to be the swamp patch! Mud bowl. Woohoo.

mtindian42

Lol they can always move the game to Osceola so RC can have a speed advantage...😄

redandgray

This should be a great match-up.  JC is stout when they are firing on all cylinders.  Their 3 losses are to teams that are a combined 32-1 on the year.  Praying for safe travels for the Junction City faithful.  GO COLTS!

SR30

Not worried about either slicing GR throat at all lol.. just so much trash talk on this thread that you can't help but want to see them smash each other.. GR will worry about GR and take care of their business.. after the eye opener Friday night the coaches will have them focused n ready

THA TRUTH

Talked to Manila staff... said Jc has more speed and he woulnt be surprised if Jc came out on top

dragondad

cuz

How's the cell phone service? If it's good u might catch the game on DSN.....

Coltfan2005

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 14, 2016, 10:18:14 am
Talked to Manila staff... said Jc has more speed and he woulnt be surprised if Jc came out on top

No you didn't

THA TRUTH

November 14, 2016, 11:47:02 am #121 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 11:50:37 am by THA TRUTH
Definitely did

Coltfan2005

I'm sitting here with Jerry and he is quietly chuckling. No one from his staff has left school today.

THA TRUTH

Oh so it had to happen today for it to be true??

CoolBreeze

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 14, 2016, 11:51:33 am
No, but it's extremely unlikely that you would have waited until now to mention it.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 14, 2016, 12:26:11 pm
No, but it's extremely unlikely that you would have waited until now to mention it.

and on and on and
Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 14, 2016, 11:51:33 am

You didn't go to the game. you have had no opportunity to talk to the "staff". Heading home now, still laughing my butt off.

Nomad1324

November 14, 2016, 12:45:06 pm #126 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 12:48:05 pm by Nomad1324
*Sits down with bucket of popcorn to continue watching this*

Coltfan2005

Where oh where did my little fish go
oh where oh where did he go?
He got caught yet again
On his lies he depends
Oh where oh where did he go?

Monsta

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 14, 2016, 01:18:15 pm
Where oh where did my little fish go
oh where oh where did he go?
He got caught yet again
On his lies he depends
Oh where oh where did he go?
Pony Boy We are tired of your Blabbing and its the fact that your not talking anything  important so go back to your stable and take a nap

THA TRUTH

Coltfan2005

of course we are. Then again, you really thought I was with the coach of Manila. You are way too easy!
Quote from: Monsta on November 14, 2016, 01:23:38 pm
Pony Boy We are tired of your Blabbing and its the fact that your not talking anything  important so go back to your stable and take a nap

Don't be mad cause one of your playmates got caught lying and was dumb enough to found out.

Coltfan2005

Colts may have a problem. RPS picked them to beat junction pity. RPS never picks RHS in the playoffs.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 14, 2016, 03:01:08 pm
of course we are. Then again, you really thought I was with the coach of Manila. You are way too easy!
Don't be mad cause one of your playmates got caught lying and was dumb enough to found out.

So this is how this goes with U huh??? Just stating the same thing I hopes of being right lol no wonder rivercrest posters have been dogging u in the pm

bleudog

November 14, 2016, 03:25:19 pm #133 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:28:41 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 14, 2016, 12:29:33 pm
and on and on and
You didn't go to the game. you have had no opportunity to talk to the "staff". Heading home now, still laughing my butt off.

I don't know who he talked to besides me, but TT was at the Manila game.

And I hope your being buttless isn't too painful. 

dragondad

Quote from: bleudog on November 14, 2016, 03:25:19 pm
I don't know who he talked to besides me, but TT was at the Manila game.

And I hope your being buttless isn't too painful.

Pretty sure I've seen him at nearly every game except Drew Central.

ISU7

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 14, 2016, 10:18:14 am
That same staff told me Crest should win 45-12. But what do they know.they lost to both teams right 😷😎

CoolBreeze

I caught a mouse in a trap last night. when I checked this morning, he was still alive. He said, if I would release him outside, he'd give me the inside scoop on the JC/RC game. It turns out that he has a cousin who hangs out in the JC locker room. The cousin told him in confidence that the entire Dragon team knows for a fact they don't stand a chance at the Cotton Patch. They just don't have the hosses to match up with the Colts. They're resigned to the same fate as Barton. Mercy rule early, Rivercrest freshmen play the entire second half.

dragondad

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 14, 2016, 03:41:27 pm
I caught a mouse in a trap last night. when I checked this morning, he was still alive. He said, if I would release him outside, he'd give me the inside scoop on the JC/RC game. It turns out that he has a cousin who hangs out in the JC locker room. The cousin told him in confidence that the entire Dragon team knows for a fact they don't stand a chance at the Cotton Patch. They just don't have the hosses to match up with the Colts. They're resigned to the same fate as Barton. Mercy rule early, Rivercrest freshmen play the entire second half.

This just proves the mice in Wilson may possibly smoke more crack than Rivercrest fans....if that's possible.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: dragondad on November 14, 2016, 03:46:54 pm
This just proves the mice in Wilson may possibly smoke more crack than Rivercrest fans....if that's possible.
Sorry folks, I'm not a Colt fan, and don't live anywhere near Mississippi County. But things had gotten so silly, I just had to jump in and attemp to lighten things up by making a claim even more ridiculous than some of the ones I've seen on this thread. And believe me, it wasn't easy to do. LOL.

The Dynasty

What's sad is the winner of this game has a shot at playing Glen Rose next week. That'll be another 12 pages of smoke blowing.....

ISU7

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 14, 2016, 04:07:35 pm
Sorry folks, I'm not a Colt fan, and don't live anywhere near Mississippi County. But things had gotten so silly, I just had to jump in and attemp to lighten things up by making a claim even more ridiculous than some of the ones I've seen on this thread. And believe me, it wasn't easy to do. LOL.
Good job CB. Lol 😷😎

dragondad

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 14, 2016, 04:07:35 pm

Didn't mean to insult your mouse by assuming he's from Wilson,  but I'm stil certain he smokes crack.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: dragondad on November 14, 2016, 04:20:05 pm
Didn't mean to insult your mouse by assuming he's from Wilson,  but I'm stil certain he smokes crack.
Could be. I didn't think to ask.

SR30

Are you going to be providing the smoke dynasty? Or just doing the blowing?

The Dynasty

Quote from: SR30 on November 14, 2016, 04:31:47 pm
Are you going to be providing the smoke dynasty? Or just doing the blowing?

I could make a blowing joke but I want to stick around for at least a couple more weeks.

I'll be blowing smoke on the Charleston/Smackover thread most of the week, but will check on you knuckleheads from time to time.

SR30

GR has been very quiet and humble this year.. I still think Jeffy from MT view is the artist formally known as GR spirit.. don't know where that clown ran off to but glad he left

Coltfan2005

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 14, 2016, 03:17:45 pm

So this is how this goes with U huh??? Just stating the same thing I hopes of being right lol no wonder rivercrest posters have been dogging u in the pm

"just stating the same things I hopes of being right"? So you lied, hoping you were right?

Coltfan2005

Quote from: dragondad on November 14, 2016, 03:46:54 pm

and on and on and on

bleudog

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bleudog on November 14, 2016, 06:53:02 pm
Forget about the mice, what's the story on those goats?

New move in running backs

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas