• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 3A Playoff Bracket

Started by Brian G, October 10, 2016, 09:19:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

October 10, 2016, 09:19:20 pm Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 10:37:46 pm by B.G.

Truthfully

Can't not find on the link which games were tonight and which tomorrow night. How can I get at least 3A bracketing and what nights? TU, BG.. ???

Red Devil Dad

All games are on Friday 11-11. 

Truthfully

Brian G

Truthfully

Thanks B.G.
  Guess hearing about a Thursday playoff game tonight, I thought for scouting purposes that we went back to the old way of Thursday and Friday nights.. So this way, with all 3A games being on Friday, it is hard to scout a "potential" foe of the next playoff Friday since some assistant or Junior High coach would have to go to one or both potential foes games, wherever they are.. That way you cover the eventual winner you will face the following week, assuming Paris might win tomorrow. In the old days, the HC usually went to the 'suspected' winner you would be facing the next week.. Anyway, thanks for something from your bag of information, B.G.  :D

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Truthfully on November 10, 2016, 08:25:07 pm
Thanks B.G.
  Guess hearing about a Thursday playoff game tonight, I thought for scouting purposes that we went back to the old way of Thursday and Friday nights.. So this way, with all 3A games being on Friday, it is hard to scout a "potential" foe of the next playoff Friday since some assistant or Junior High coach would have to go to one or both potential foes games, wherever they are.. That way you cover the eventual winner you will face the following week, assuming Paris might win tomorrow. In the old days, the HC usually went to the 'suspected' winner you would be facing the next week.. Anyway, thanks for something from your bag of information, B.G.  :D

Bentonville west played Cabot last night because Bentonville and West share the same field. Both of them are hosting a home playoff game. In order for that to happen, they had to play West game last night and Bentonville tonight. 

Truthfully

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 11, 2016, 04:47:48 am
Bentonville west played Cabot last night because Bentonville and West share the same field. Both of them are hosting a home playoff game. In order for that to happen, they had to play West game last night and Bentonville tonight.
Thank you.. Now I remember that scenario from something I read last week.. Lets hope for a great Friday night of football and that no severe injuries.  Be safe on those long trips on buses during the late night... Pray for all long distance travelers..

Coltfan2005

Proud Buckaroo

LOL @ the Charleston score. Someone reported it completely wrong.

9-0 was the final..... 🤔🙄

Sports Guru

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 18, 2016, 11:49:47 pm
LOL @ the Charleston score. Someone reported it completely wrong.

9-0 was the final..... 🤔🙄

I will message Max Preps and let them know

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas