• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

04/10

Started by srp13, April 10, 2008, 11:08:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

srp13

Who has conference games being cancelled due to weather?

scorekeeper

Van Buren at Fayetteville: Postponed but not canceled.

BvilleTiger

Rogers at Bentonville rained-out today. Might play two tomorrow.

srp13

Beebe was supposed to play Nettleton today after a rainout on 03/18............postponed again.  :-[

badgrbaceballdad

Quote from: Beebe's#1Fan on April 10, 2008, 11:08:20 am
Who has conference games being cancelled due to weather?

Everyone!

Fat Money

Harrison at Greenwood rescheduled for Tuesday, May 6.

Farmington-dad

Farmington coaches got the field ready for our game with Greenland yesterday.

Farmington    15
Greenland       0
4.5 innings

LhHsBaLr

Lh played El Dorado both games last night in El Dorado. It rained on and off throughout both games. Umpires wanted to cancel on many occasions. Neither coach would let that happen. There was never any lightning so both games were completed.

srp13

Quote from: LhHsBaLr on April 11, 2008, 12:06:29 pm
Lh played El Dorado both games last night in El Dorado. It rained on and off throughout both games. Umpires wanted to cancel on many occasions. Neither coach would let that happen. There was never any lightning so both games were completed.

Who won?

qhmurph

I think Searcy gets to play a double today at home with Mnt Home. The sun is shinning

Earl is my Hero!!

Friday 4/11

Bentonville 10
Rogers 0
6 innings

50 degrees, -25 windchill
Freakin blowin' about 40mph out there

mack

Conway over Cabot in extra innings,,,,, 1-0

Curveball

Van Buren over Fort Smith Northside 2-1 in 8 innings.

suzziku

mack.........what did u think about the conway game...curious

qhmurph

Mountain Home looked pretty dang good this evening.
    I  didn't know what to expect,  They have  2 pretty darn good pitchers, that freshman is gonna be something . They both bring something different to the team , and the time was shared pretty fairly. The Catchers were both great as well. I was really impressed with how well the P/C worked  togather. Looked like the Catchers had a bigger part of the game then we normaly see.  I seen coaches willing to turn  the game over to the players.
Does anyone know how old the team is? 
8-2
4-3   Mountain Home both games

AlongForTheRide

Who did mountain home play tonight?

mack

Quote from: suzziku on April 11, 2008, 09:35:06 pm
mack.........what did u think about the conway game...curious

I was not there.  My friends were and they were impressed by both pitchers.  Our game with Conway Monday will be for the first half lead in the conference.  Conway may have been looking ahead to that.

qhmurph

Mountain Home @Searcy. Sorry about that. I had talked about it in a earlier post.

ArkansasSoftball

Quote from: Beebe's#1Fan on April 11, 2008, 12:15:19 pm
Quote from: LhHsBaLr on April 11, 2008, 12:06:29 pm

Who won?

Game 1:
LH   6
ELD  0
W: Armstrong (5-2) 15Ks & 1 Hit

Game 2:
LH   7
ELD 0
W: Armstrong (6-2) 9Ks & 4 Hits

SoftballFan

Quote from: qhmurph on April 11, 2008, 10:51:07 pm
Mountain Home looked pretty dang good this evening.
    I  didn't know what to expect,  They have  2 pretty darn good pitchers, that freshman is gonna be something . They both bring something different to the team , and the time was shared pretty fairly. The Catchers were both great as well. I was really impressed with how well the P/C worked  togather. Looked like the Catchers had a bigger part of the game then we normaly see.  I seen coaches willing to turn  the game over to the players.
Does anyone know how old the team is? 
8-2
4-3   Mountain Home both games

We (Watson Chapel) played MH in the first round of the state tournament last year and I was impressed with the pitcher.  She threw hard.

I've heard about this freshman you guys have.  Also heard she likes to move the ball around.

MH may be the team in 6A this year...... ;)

qhmurph

She does. I really studied her, she doesn't have a lot of speed, but it moves. Her Drop ball is really good when it works. It's there for her she just needs to fine tune it.  You can tell she is qualty. She  has the right  idea on the riseball , just needs a bit more rotation. Good height on her drop , then it darts to the dirt. I was talking to some of the parents , she come here this yr from Tn. Not sure from what part.
    The soph, reminds me of a quick rabbit . She is a ball of energy. She threw 5 change ups in a roll, and got our batters everytime with it. 
   I bet that  would be a good game to see, WC, and MH. Is 6A being played at MH?

bobbisue

Mack, Conway did not go into extra innings they won it in the bottom of the 7th.       

mack

Quote from: bobbisue on April 12, 2008, 05:01:27 pm
Mack, Conway did not go into extra innings they won it in the bottom of the 7th.       

And you only scored 1?

I had to say that ;)

oldbear57

Jacksonville(0,7)  split with West Memphis(4,5)

MB

bobbisue

Mack,we had some spectaters there and we just didn't want to show off what we could do, holding off til Monday. Surprised you were not there.  See ya Monday!!!!!             

busta

QuoteMack, Conway did not go into extra innings they won it in the bottom of the 7th.       

Haven't you figured this out yet....NLR is used to beating everyone in 5 so 7 innings is extra to Mack!   

Hey Mack - you can pay me next time I see you.  ;D

bobbisue

I'm impressed.  How many conf games have you run ruled and who?

bobbisue

Ok Mack I don't want Busta to go broke before Monday's game.....So I'll wait and talk to you guys there.

mack

Quote from: bobbisue on April 12, 2008, 08:55:28 pm
I'm impressed.  How many conf games have you run ruled and who?

Run ruling really means nothing if it is two good teams playing.  I've seen teams get run ruled one night, then come back and beat the team that run ruled them later.  I was funnin' with you.  I expect our game Monday to be a close, hard fought game.  I probably won't sleep at all this weekend.

pitcherperfect

bobbisue you just dont get it do you ?

busta

Sounds like somebody wears their feeling on thier sleeves! :P

Mack - I hope I didn't add any fuel to the fire.  Just thought it was a good opportunity to have a little fun.  Oh by the way, since Bobbiesue got her panty's in a wad - the fun is one me - ya don't owe me anything!!   ;D

And bobbiesue - I am sorry top say I won't be at the game Monday so you won't be able to see the payoff in person.  Besides most of the deals Mack & I make are pretty shady and almost always under the table!  Shhhhhhhh....don't tell anyone! ;)

mack

Quote from: busta on April 13, 2008, 12:48:14 pm
Sounds like somebody wears their feeling on thier sleeves! :P

Mack - I hope I didn't add any fuel to the fire.  Just thought it was a good opportunity to have a little fun.  Oh by the way, since Bobbiesue got her panty's in a wad - the fun is one me - ya don't owe me anything!!   ;D

And bobbiesue - I am sorry top say I won't be at the game Monday so you won't be able to see the payoff in person.  Besides most of the deals Mack & I make are pretty shady and almost always under the table!  Shhhhhhhh....don't tell anyone! ;)

Did I miss something?  I thought we were all just messin with each other.

busta

Me too!  It would kind of, be real boring if we didn't have the opportunity to talk a little smack!  Have a little fun!  Mack - I think bobbiesue needs to go the bathroom.......

So she can LIGHTEN UPPPP!!!! :o

suzziku

Quote from: busta on April 13, 2008, 03:37:45 pm
Me too!  It would kind of, be real boring if we didn't have the opportunity to talk a little smack!  Have a little fun!  Mack - I think bobbiesue needs to go the bathroom.......

suzziku

well did you guys wear your briefs to conway?

suzziku

Quote from: busta on April 13, 2008, 03:37:45 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

bobbisue

You guys are so sensitive.................and by state tournament time you guys will be so bald and ya'll will have to carry extra briefs to control your selves.........  YOur the ones that need to lighten up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't Worry Be Happy.

suzziku

Quote from: bobbisue on April 13, 2008, 05:25:25 pm
You guys are so sensitive.................and by state tournament time you guys will be so bald and ya'll will have to carry extra briefs to control your selves.........  YOur the ones that need to lighten up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't Worry Be Happy.
go bobbiesu............do we need to bring extra briefs to the game Monday night for Busta, Mack and pitcherperfect?

bobbisue

Quote from: suzziku on April 13, 2008, 05:28:33 pm

go bobbiesu............do we need to bring extra briefs to the game Monday night for Busta, Mack and pitcherperfect?
I'll bring DEPENDS BECAUSE THIS WILL GO 7 INNINGS!!!!!!!!!

suzziku

Quote from: Farmington-dad on April 11, 2008, 11:30:09 am

Farmington    15
Greenland       0
4.5 innings
Just so u know u have a great bunch of parents.  I really enjoyed them.  I just wondered if u know who the coach is for the summer team called the Thunderbolts out of NW ark?

suzziku

Quote from: Farmington-dad on April 11, 2008, 11:30:09 am

Farmington    15
Greenland       0
4.5 innings
who is the coach for the Thunderbolts in summer tournament leage?

hyper3HR

Lake HAmiltion won the hope tournament

Lh vs woodlawn   14-0
Lh vs Ashdown     2-0
Championship Game Lh vs hope 3-2  extra inning
During the championship game Lh Scored 2 right off..
6 inning all lh has to do is hold them cuz time ran out.
2 outs  Hope girl on base and the other hope girl that is battinghits a homerun off of Armstrong!!
But in the end Lh holds them then moves a runner home with no outs and wins

mack

Quote from: bobbisue on April 13, 2008, 05:33:38 pm
Quote from: suzziku on April 13, 2008, 05:28:33 pm

Don't bother,,, we're coming commando style.

I'll bring DEPENDS BECAUSE THIS WILL GO 7 INNINGS!!!!!!!!![/color]
Whew,,,,,,,,,,, good!  I was afraid you were going to run rule us ;)

This afternoon,,,, it's ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

stattracker

i sense a beatdown coming tonight. we'll see what happens. i'm not so sure it will go 7 now.

birdman1981

NLR 10 Cabot 0
Conway 1 Cabot 0

Never seen our ladies this focused.....

To paraphrase my "tutu" wearing friend, "It's onnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas