• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheek

March 21, 2019, 06:38:38 am #850 Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 10:27:27 am by Cheek
Quote from: MomaLion on March 21, 2019, 01:14:54 am
lol...I wouldn't go that far...we've always faired well against Stuttgart...in fact until we played back before Christmas, we've pretty much owned them....now that's in the big boys but we've got really really good little ones.

Stuttgart's. Pee Wee teams are awesome.  When my youngest was a 6th grade, , we had a good team, but could not beat any of Stuttgart's five teams. When they put all their top players on one team, they would beat you as bad as they wanted to. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on March 21, 2019, 06:38:38 am
Stuttgart's. Pee Wee teams are awesome.  When my youngest was a 6th grade, , we had a good team, but could not beat any of Stuttgart's five teams. When they put all their top players on one team, they would beat you as bad as they wanted to.

I would put last years augusta team up against them, they had 4 players that were atleast 5'10+ and were good.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 21, 2019, 11:03:26 am
I would put last years augusta team up against them, they had 4 players that were atleast 5'10+ and were good.

Pick,  rhe team I am talking about will be 9th graders next year.  They are unbelievable.  I would say their first and second teams would win their conference with ease.  They would beat Augusta like they stole something.   When they were 7th graders they would win most Jr High conferences.

MomaLion

Just because they had a great team then doesn't mean all of them are great.  And without seeing both teams, you can't really judge.  Our peewee teams are very good...especially 1st/2nd.

Trojanbird

Momma, I don't think you want to compare your teams to Stuttgart teams!  Night and day difference!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on March 21, 2019, 08:51:43 pm
Pick,  rhe team I am talking about will be 9th graders next year.  They are unbelievable.  I would say their first and second teams would win their conference with ease.  They would beat Augusta like they stole something.   When they were 7th graders they would win most Jr High conferences.

augustas will be 8th graders next year. the same can be said about them.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 22, 2019, 10:39:17 am
augustas will be 8th graders next year. the same can be said about them.

I guess we will have to watch and see which one of these groups will be more successful.

MomaLion

Quote from: Trojanbird on March 22, 2019, 08:09:53 am
Momma, I don't think you want to compare your teams to Stuttgart teams!  Night and day difference!
Have you seen them both play?

Trojanbird

FoxandHound34

Clarendon better enjoy 2A this next year, according to the classification numbers released today, them and Marked Tree dropping to 1A with Brinkley

MomaLion

I don't mind the drop but i'm thinking travel could be a problem...that and we won't benefit from the tough conference we've been in.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas