• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 3-2A Projections

Started by playmaker04, December 20, 2016, 12:29:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

1 Earle- My#3 team for 2017 will be loaded. Player of the year candidate Gerry Bohannon lead Earle along with backs Treyvon Reel and Jaquez Gray. A huge talented Sophomore class this past season were undefeated in Jr high.
2 Cross County- My #5 pick for 2017. Return All-State back and "Back of the year" in the conference KK Boykin 888 rushing 11 TDS,445 rec 4 TDS,116 tackles. Over 2900 rushing yards return. Jackson Henderson 1305 rushing 14 TDS. Dakota Moore,injured in game 6 had 488 rushing in little over 5 games. Big talented Sophomore class last season only loss in Jr high was to Earle.
3 MT- If they can clean up the turnovers and penalties they have a chance to be good. Paul Coleman and Julian Booker return 1600+ APY 18 TDS combined.
4 EPC- Only losing 5 Srs but have a small Sophomore class. Lost Chanc Gray and Trevor Walker 1500+ total yards combined but return Eric Driver 700+ rushing and Heath and Andrew Cavitt 117 tackles combined.
5 Salem- Graduating a big Sr class that made it to the second round of the playoffs. Have a decent sized Jr class and Freshmen class moving up.
6 Rector- Numbers should be up next year with a decent sized Jr class and a freshman class that went undefeated. Could push for a playoff spot if Freshman adjust to Sr high.
7 Midland- only graduate 2 srs. Numbers should be up next year but still not much success coming up from Jr high.

prHOG13

Bohannon of Earle is reporting a scholarship offer from Bama today per his twitter account

If legit, that's a heck of a way to start your offer list.

Dogg

beach bum

Is Earle good enough to challenge Mount Ida next year? That is a nice luxury to have a player of that caliber at any classification, let alone at the 2A level. I think they'll be in the mix with a couple others to challenge them state wide in 2A.

Donnie Jamon

Epc will be bad for a very long time I'm afraid.

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on January 18, 2017, 10:29:00 am
Epc will be bad for a very long time I'm afraid.
Wow way to not have faith in a coach that your brother felt very comfortable hiring and left in command after he got out of coaching!
Mad respect for Coach Powell!!

Boss Hog

Quote from: playmaker04 on December 20, 2016, 12:29:29 pm
1 Earle- My#3 team for 2017 will be loaded. Player of the year candidate Gerry Bohannon lead Earle along with backs Treyvon Reel and Jaquez Gray. A huge talented Sophomore class this past season were undefeated in Jr high.
2 Cross County- My #5 pick for 2017. Return All-State back and "Back of the year" in the conference KK Boykin 888 rushing 11 TDS,445 rec 4 TDS,116 tackles. Over 2900 rushing yards return. Jackson Henderson 1305 rushing 14 TDS. Dakota Moore,injured in game 6 had 488 rushing in little over 5 games. Big talented Sophomore class last season only loss in Jr high was to Earle.
3 MT- If they can clean up the turnovers and penalties they have a chance to be good. Paul Coleman and Julian Booker return 1600+ APY 18 TDS combined.
4 EPC- Only losing 5 Srs but have a small Sophomore class. Lost Chanc Gray and Trevor Walker 1500+ total yards combined but return Eric Driver 700+ rushing and Heath and Andrew Cavitt 117 tackles combined.
5 Salem- Graduating a big Sr class that made it to the second round of the playoffs. Have a decent sized Jr class and Freshmen class moving up.
6 Rector- Numbers should be up next year with a decent sized Jr class and a freshman class that went undefeated. Could push for a playoff spot if Freshman adjust to Sr high.
7 Midland- only graduate 2 srs. Numbers should be up next year but still not much success coming up from Jr high.
CC probably will drop several spots with the new basketball coach taking over

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas