• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Richey best coach in the state in girls bball?

Started by Eagle_Mom_2, August 01, 2016, 07:40:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

riccoar

Got to watch the Junior girls and boys play SSBB.  How did Seniors do?

Areyoukiddingme

HoopMan

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 27, 2017, 09:03:23 pm
Welp, what a surprise?! Coach Richey has led us to a solid seed going into district tournament. Looks like we are the best girls team in the district, just like I said we would be. I think we are in position to be able to beat any team in regionals we face. State tournament here we come!
Eagles Flyyyyyyyy

LOL

ballmember

Eagle Mom those folks doing the seeding must have had a miscommunication with you ,  cause Greers Ferry girls aint the top team, nor the 2d, but the 3rd seed.  Rural one and your favorite , #2 is Concord, so you all will be on the same side of the bracket, of course you will have to beat the winner between Bradford and Southside,  in order to get to play Concord,   you will need more than luck............

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: ballmember on February 01, 2017, 06:18:09 pm
Eagle Mom those folks doing the seeding must have had a miscommunication with you ,  cause Greers Ferry girls aint the top team, nor the 2d, but the 3rd seed.  Rural one and your favorite , #2 is Concord, so you all will be on the same side of the bracket, of course you will have to beat the winner between Bradford and Southside,  in order to get to play Concord,   you will need more than luck............

I believe it was the great philosopher Mic Jagger who said, Ya can't always get what ya want. But if ya try some time...ya get what ya need.
God wanted us in the 3 spot.
Eagles Flyyyyyyyy

riccoar

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on February 01, 2017, 06:41:29 pm
I believe it was the great philosopher Mic Jagger who said, Ya can't always get what ya want. But if ya try some time...ya get what ya need.
God wanted us in the 3 spot.
Eagles Flyyyyyyyy
where is district and when?  I know jr. is at SSBB

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: riccoar on February 01, 2017, 06:59:08 pm
where is district and when?  I know jr. is at SSBB

Sr high is at the best gym in class a...West Side.
Brady-hipp-richey arena

SackAttack

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on February 01, 2017, 07:27:36 pm
Sr high is at the best gym in class a...West Side.
Brady-hipp-richey arena
And Sack will be there to watch good basketball and to try and score an autograph of one Mr.Charles 'The Boss" Brady.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: ballmember on February 01, 2017, 06:18:09 pm

Also, Mr member, I texted Coach Davis 83 times today and still haven't heard back...how did boys seeding shake out?

ballmember

Shirley 1, Concord 2, Timbo 3 and Westside4 '  ; westside will play the winner between midland and Bradford to get the opportunity to play Shirley. 

ballmember

Correction, Westside will play the winner between Rural Special and Midland to get the opportunity to play Shirley. 

Catfish

Quote from: ballmember on February 01, 2017, 09:27:12 pm
Correction, Westside will play the winner between Rural Special and Midland to get the opportunity to play Shirley.

so... midland? Sorry to to my boy levi, but becks gonna take this one.

Eagle_Mom_2

Wow! Watching the Super Bowel really inspired me. If the Patriots could come back from that then surely my Lady Eagles can make a late season come back of sorts. Really fired up. Coach Richey take us home!! State tournament here we come! Booking a room near Ida Mountain right now!

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on February 05, 2017, 10:12:55 pm
Wow! Watching the Super Bowel really inspired me. If the Patriots could come back from that then surely my Lady Eagles can make a late season come back of sorts. Really fired up. Coach Richey take us home!! State tournament here we come! Booking a room near Ida Mountain right now!
yessss ain't seen a lead blown that big since Hillary Clinton, anything can happen

HoopMan

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on February 05, 2017, 10:12:55 pm

Good luck with that... LOL I have seen westside play once this year (sadly) and I wasn't impressed. No shot at state. just lucky to be making regionals.

Eagle_Mom_2

Assuming I don't have to say much here. Richey makes adjustments, as usual and we dominate. Biggest question for next game....what suit will coach Richey wear?

gamechanger11

Lol nice suit but it's the jimmys and joes for this group sure not him.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: gamechanger11 on February 14, 2017, 11:04:36 pm
Lol nice suit but it's the jimmys and joes for this group sure not him.

If you're implying we are cheating and have boys on the girls team you're wrong. Not a Jimmy or Joe on that team.

HoopMan

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on February 15, 2017, 09:45:12 am
If you're implying we are cheating and have boys on the girls team you're wrong. Not a Jimmy or Joe on that team.

LOL

Eagle_Mom_2

Please disregard this thread now. I no longer believe Coach Richey is the best coach in the state. Also, daddy eagle has called for a new coach on the boys side. I believe the time might be here to consider the possibility of an opening for our girls position as well.
I can't understand a viable way our program recovers from the disaster of a fiasco of a terror of an end of the season it's been. Disarray, turbulence, all of the above. I mean, my goodness. The proud Eagles. Falling. Faster.....
                                       ......faster......
                                                        ........faster.......
Crash! Please tell me we recover and beat Nemo. If not, then I say we move on. Maybe we could bring over House of Payne or Vladimir Hooten to lead us where we want to go.

thebigtiger

Is there any truth that these coaches may be leaving?  If so it's really sad but I know that sometimes teams need a new start and a fresh face.  Anyone hear anything else?  If so I hope the best for them and the school
Fired up Coach Edgar, fired up players and fired up fans!
Don't count us out just yet!

HoopMan

Quote from: thebigtiger on February 22, 2017, 09:10:00 am
Is there any truth that these coaches may be leaving?  If so it's really sad but I know that sometimes teams need a new start and a fresh face.  Anyone hear anything else?  If so I hope the best for them and the school
Fired up Coach Edgar, fired up players and fired up fans!
Don't count us out just yet!

I highly doubt they are going anywhere. Especially Richey.

HoopMan

Quote from: Daddy eagle on February 22, 2017, 10:46:15 am
Yes I figure Rickey isn't leaving. But I do know Davis (bozo) is.

Is he really leaving? Or do you just want him to? haha

Marblehog

Does Coach Richey let his players make plays if its there or does he make them play like robots like a lot of coaches and just run the play no matter what?

Eagle_Mom_2

Starts as a whisper.....ends in a shout...chant with me....
payne....payne....payne....Payne.....PAyne....PAYne....PAYNe....PAYNE....PAYNE....PAYNE....it's almost as if some of these coaches are auditioning to come coach for us at West Side. I imagine many would love to be our coach.
Preparing our presentation for us parents to show Payne to try and draw him over to West Side. Why not come be an Eagle?
Eagles Flyyyyyyyy

ballmember

Eagle Mom, don't know if you have opening or not, but most good coaches will not come there,  parents don't dictate to them who plays, don't have cell phone conversations with parents, don't have to argue with fans setting behind the bench.   Sad state of affairs with athletics,   the coaches in the area talk about it/.    You have a great coach in peewees and when his boys get on up the dissension is so much improvement is minimal.  so get real

thebigtiger

Quote from: ballmember on February 24, 2017, 10:34:37 pm
Eagle Mom, don't know if you have opening or not, but most good coaches will not come there,  parents don't dictate to them who plays, don't have cell phone conversations with parents, don't have to argue with fans setting behind the bench.   Sad state of affairs with athletics,   the coaches in the area talk about it/.    You have a great coach in peewees and when his boys get on up the dissension is so much improvement is minimal.  so get real
I totally disagree!  I think if the right coach gets in there with the talent that's there they could be a contender in the very near future.  Sometimes a new face with new schemes can light a new fire.  I understand that sometimes a familiar face helps also.  Parents need to stay out of it.  I promise all the coaches I know want 1 thing to win!  So all of you angry parents need to think about the example you are setting for your kids and know that coaches want the best for your kids.  Some kids aren't good enough to play some kids are so good they shouldn't leave the floor.  Parents know YOUR role!  Support and have fun!  You prob aren't near as good at evaluating talent and winning as you think you are!  It's really simple! Just work your butt off kids and become great and parents support them it's prob your fault they aren't very good to start with

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: thebigtiger on February 25, 2017, 07:49:43 am
I totally disagree!  I think if the right coach gets in there with the talent that's there they could be a contender in the very near future.  Sometimes a new face with new schemes can light a new fire.  I understand that sometimes a familiar face helps also.  Parents need to stay out of it.  I promise all the coaches I know want 1 thing to win!  So all of you angry parents need to think about the example you are setting for your kids and know that coaches want the best for your kids.  Some kids aren't good enough to play some kids are so good they shouldn't leave the floor.  Parents know YOUR role!  Support and have fun!  You prob aren't near as good at evaluating talent and winning as you think you are!  It's really simple! Just work your butt off kids and become great and parents support them it's prob your fault they aren't very good to start with

We should be contenders, yes! However, I don't want some cocky unproven kid coming in here to coach...like the Timbo coach for example. We've experimented with an unproven youngster and we underachieved this year. So I think we try something different going forward.
I don't know if you are Timbo coach or just someone close to him but do not bring your drama and antics over here. We are trying to continue our respected program the right way.

thebigtiger

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on February 25, 2017, 08:30:54 am
We should be contenders, yes! However, I don't want some cocky unproven kid coming in here to coach...like the Timbo coach for example. We've experimented with an unproven youngster and we underachieved this year. So I think we try something different going forward.
I don't know if you are Timbo coach or just someone close to him but do not bring your drama and antics over here. We are trying to continue our respected program the right way.
You got it all figured out good luck to you and the other parents hiring a coach!  Hope it turns out great! 

thebigman3

If he the best coach in state why ain't he in state?

Boatrocks

My how fast the rats leave the sinking ship. Eagle mom was so intense about coach Richey just a few days ago, I was expecting a bronze statue in front of the gym any day now!

HoopMan

From what I have heard the past two weeks in district and regionals is.. WSGF is pretty hard on the coaches there. I believe a lot of it is the parents, but I heard the reason the last girls coach left is due to members of the school staff. I think they have went through quite a few coaches the last few years.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas