• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strong @ Bearden - 11/02/18

Started by bleudog, November 02, 2018, 09:00:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

HG Hornet

dawgpound

Rida4Life

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 02, 2018, 10:50:46 am
Strong with the upset....

Both teams fighting for survival, and one of the Bears linemen was out sick yesterday.

old.dole

Bearden loses by 5 or more they are out right? Don't see that happening but...

HorseFeathers

My hats off to Strong....They are the smallest public school district in the state with 285 kids K-12 and still got enough kids out to play ball...

Rida4Life

I'm hearing rumblings that everything is not hunky-dorey at Bearden.....

anyone want to speak on that?

Yogi bear

Getting ready to watch my son play his last game at Rogers field. I think the Bears have a few players out for this one. Hope we can put something together tonight on offense. Go Bears.

Southark

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 02, 2018, 11:43:11 am
My hats off to Strong....They are the smallest public school district in the state with 285 kids K-12 and still got enough kids out to play ball...
I second that horsefeathers. A lot of teams would have folded

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 02, 2018, 01:40:00 pm
I'm hearing rumblings that everything is not hunky-dorey at Bearden.....

anyone want to speak on that?

negatory on the not hunky dorey, Rida.  Bearden gets #5 back from concussion protocol from last week v. Mt. Ida, should make for good game.

The_Wesson_Blessin

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 02, 2018, 11:52:57 pm
negatory on the not hunky dorey, Rida.  Bearden gets #5 back from concussion protocol from last week v. Mt. Ida, should make for good game.

No...no it shouldn't. Lol

Yogi bear

Bears coaching staff did alot better calling offense last night.  We weren't just running off tackle great job.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Yogi bear on November 03, 2018, 07:26:00 am
Bears coaching staff did alot better calling offense last night.  We weren't just running off tackle great job.

It was against strong, that would be like saying our coach called a better game vs marvel. Kinda irrelevant.

Yogi bear

No you don't understand we have lined up in the Shogun or now spread and run the ball to the short side of the field  all year. I know it was Strong but if we had done that last night we may have scored three times in the whole game.I also realize Strongs pass rush was not as good as alot of teams we have played. I'm just glad to see some different play calling. Also pick we have seen Gurdon Hazen and Hampton Hazen might have their hands full with the Dogs.

Bearden_Bear72

I wanna believe Yogi lol.  Hard for me to believe a coach changed his playbook overnight.  We got a tough draw with Mt. Ida. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Yogi bear on November 03, 2018, 08:16:46 am
No you don't understand we have lined up in the Shogun or now spread and run the ball to the short side of the field  all year. I know it was Strong but if we had done that last night we may have scored three times in the whole game.I also realize Strongs pass rush was not as good as alot of teams we have played. I'm just glad to see some different play calling. Also pick we have seen Gurdon Hazen and Hampton Hazen might have their hands full with the Dogs.

lol, you saw hazen, what was it week 2? in a monsoon, for 1 quarter? you really didn't see hazen.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas