• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

42 Sports week 10 Poll

Started by godgiven999, October 30, 2018, 09:30:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I just got the inside scoop on the Hackett over hector posting, it was a typing error and will be corrected.

HorseFeathers

Think they could have said that instead of going on the personal attack in private messages?

dawgpound

Pick i thought you was part of 42

baseball13

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 01:45:22 pm
yes sir. I take back my comments about Hector.just all y'all was piling on my guy. Good luck this week.

That's not how life works bud. Once you degrade and personally attack people apologizing don't get you back where you were. You need to listen to whats being said before you go and start talking crap. If it was a mistake say hey we made a mistake we will fix it. own up to your mistakes.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on October 31, 2018, 01:52:18 pm
Pick i thought you was part of 42

naw, not any longer, I got the opportunity to join Arkansas Varsity and took it. still talk to them though.

MT Legend

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 01:55:39 pm
That's not how life works bud. Once you degrade and personally attack people apologizing don't get you back where you were. You need to listen to whats being said before you go and start talking crap. If it was a mistake say hey we made a mistake we will fix it. own up to your mistakes.

I ain't got nothing to do with that. I was talking to the guy from Hector. He was cool so I was cool.thats how I row.

sickwillie

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 02:47:39 pm
I ain't got nothing to do with that. I was talking to the guy from Hector. He was cool so I was cool.thats how I row.

Upstream or Downstream?

MT Legend

Quote from: sickwillie on October 31, 2018, 02:49:20 pm

Upstream or Downstream?
[/quote

]lol. So I seen where you wanted to talk rankings. Looks like your from Hampton ok who have you beat with a winning record?

sickwillie

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 02:52:27 pm
Quote from: sickwillie on October 31, 2018, 02:49:20 pm

Upstream or Downstream?
[/quote

]lol. So I seen where you wanted to talk rankings. Looks like your from Hampton ok who have you beat with a winning record?

Dude, I could careless about rankings. I've learned as a Hampton fan that everyone has an opinion. I just think the crew at 42 Sports is biased and plays favorites. I was just asking if you were rowing upstream or downstream.

MT Legend

I would say 10 is a bit high myself.heck y'all should probably be promoting this poll instead of bashing it lol

MT Legend

Quote from: sickwillie on October 31, 2018, 02:54:09 pm

Dude, I could careless about rankings. I've learned as a Hampton fan that everyone has an opinion. I just think the crew at 42 Sports is biased and plays favorites. I was just asking if you were rowing upstream or downstream.

who are they favoring?

sickwillie

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 02:54:44 pm
I would say 10 is a bit high myself.heck y'all should probably be promoting this poll instead of bashing it lol

You may be right lol. We will see eventually; it's almost crunch time!

Paperman

The error on the 42 Sports poll was not recognized by the author of the poll until this afternoon. That author was me. The error lies with me and me alone. The people who you say got into personal attacks were not aware of the mistake. Hector should have been the team in that spot, not Hackett. The poll will be corrected on our site. I, of course, cannot correct it on here.
Any hard feelings which were made due to this error should be forgiven. Folks all 42 Sports cares about is helping kids get recognition. We focus on the lower classifications for a reason. There are lots of good people on Fearless and our team is committed to our mission. Again, I apologize for the error. Everyone have a great Week 10 and beyond.

Steve "a.k.a Paperman"

MT Legend

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 30, 2018, 09:58:27 pm
Y'all don't criticize 42 Sports and their rankings on Facebook. They will get their feelings hurt when you ask a question, their journalists will privately message you about it and tell you to quit criticizing them and then block you from their personal page, then go delete your comment before blocking you from commenting on their page 😂😂. Lost a lot of respect for them and how they treat their "beloved followers" when someone gives a different opinion then theirs!

yeah you can have and opinion.i just wouldn't call the top dog out though if I was you in the comments cause he would eat your lunch.😂😂🤣 you may just want to leave well enough alone before you end up embarrassing yourself further.as for 42 Sports not growing lol just picked up a 100 followers last hour alone.that chapped your butt I bet.

MT Legend

Quote from: Paperman on October 31, 2018, 03:33:27 pm
The error on the 42 Sports poll was not recognized by the author of the poll until this afternoon. That author was me. The error lies with me and me alone. The people who you say got into personal attacks were not aware of the mistake. Hector should have been the team in that spot, not Hackett. The poll will be corrected on our site. I, of course, cannot correct it on here.
Any hard feelings which were made due to this error should be forgiven. Folks all 42 Sports cares about is helping kids get recognition. We focus on the lower classifications for a reason. There are lots of good people on Fearless and our team is committed to our mission. Again, I apologize for the error. Everyone have a great Week 10 and beyond.

Steve "a.k.a Paperman"

why you putting Hector in that spot? Better question is why did you have them in that spot before the error? What have they did?

Paperman

Legend they were 6-3 overall. That is were they fell. I know they got beat pretty badly by JC. That is were they were though.

MT Legend

Quote from: Paperman on October 31, 2018, 03:45:36 pm
Legend they were 6-3 overall. That is were they fell. I know they got beat pretty badly by JC. That is were they were though.

I was just looking at their schedule who have they beat? Epc would blow their doors off.i don't see them on the list.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 03:33:52 pm
yeah you can have and opinion.i just wouldn't call the top dog out though if I was you in the comments cause he would eat your lunch.😂😂🤣 you may just want to leave well enough alone before you end up embarrassing yourself further.as for 42 Sports not growing lol just picked up a 100 followers last hour alone.that chapped your butt I bet.

dang, can you taste what allen had for lunch from all that brown nosing you are doing? I mean, he has his own f.f. account, he can defend himself.

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 03:53:38 pm
dang, can you taste what allen had for lunch from all that brown nosing you are doing? I mean, he has his own f.f. account, he can defend himself.

not at the moment he can't.he is doing the music for my sound track.its not brown nosing it's having my friends back.i see the beef is with someone else and not Allen so I'm good now. I just think taking this drama to another site is GIRL school stuff.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 04:00:59 pm
not at the moment he can't.he is doing the music for my sound track.its not brown nosing it's having my friends back.i see the beef is with someone else and not Allen so I'm good now. I just think taking this drama to another site is GIRL school stuff.

sound track? lol. what are you a "wrapper" (yes I know I spelled it like bubble gum wrapper),  ::) ::)

baseball13

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 04:00:59 pm

Why are you being sexist?

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 04:04:53 pm
sound track? lol. what are you a "wrapper" (yes I know I spelled it like bubble gum wrapper),  ::) ::)

yes I flow a little.

MT Legend

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 04:05:55 pm
Why are you being sexist?

well men don't act like this so. What else is there?  Baby's I gusse.

Idoknow

October 31, 2018, 04:25:02 pm #73 Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 05:09:23 pm by Idoknow
Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 03:49:30 pm
I was just looking at their schedule who have they beat? Epc would blow their doors off.i don't see them on the list.
I would like to know how you get all your lnformation while not living in Ar.?

MT Legend

Quote from: Idoknow on October 31, 2018, 04:25:02 pm
I would like to know how you get all your all your lnformation while not living in Ar,?
[/quote

]axpreps and 42 Sports

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 04:13:27 pm
yes I flow a little.

it must suck to support a football team that has nothing to talk about and have to defend your "friends". do you know that there is a basketball forum? lol

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 04:27:52 pm

it must suck to support a football team that has nothing to talk about and have to defend your "friends". do you know that there is a basketball forum? lol

I don't have to do anything.i choose to come on here.read comments and
Chill.i got involved in this because it was called for.

GrimReaper79

October 31, 2018, 04:39:08 pm #77 Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 04:44:38 pm by GrimReaper79
Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 31, 2018, 01:51:08 pm
Think they could have said that instead of going on the personal attack in private messages?
Personal attacks? There was no attack, Huffman thought he was going to bully someone, he didn't like what he got back! So smear that around, leave Vanderbush out of your mouth. If anyone has something to say to me, message me. Don't come on here like a little school girl complaining. Complain to me. My personal messages don't have anything to do with 42 Sports.

baseball13

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 04:39:08 pm
Personal attacks? There was no attack, Huffman thought he was going to bully someone, he didn't like what he got back! So smear that around, leave Vanderbush out of your mouth. If anyone has something to say to me, message me. Don't come on here like a little school girl complaining. Complain to me. My personal messages don't have anything to do with 42 Sports.

Huffman never tried to bully anyone! he asked a question and I guess you didnt think his question was good enough to give a real answer. You were the one who tried to bully some1. And yea your messages do you are one of the faces of 42 sports so what you do and say gets brought to the spot light.

GrimReaper79

I didn't bully anyone joker. While You're all up in my business. I guess you've seen the messages he sent me? Are you his little messenger?

MT Legend

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 04:48:09 pm
Huffman never tried to bully anyone! he asked a question and I guess you didnt think his question was good enough to give a real answer. You were the one who tried to bully some1. And yea your messages do you are one of the faces of 42 sports so what you do and say gets brought to the spot light.

now this is more like it  the man himself is out here. Y'all have at it. No more running and hiding or bashing folks.i got my popcorn and I'm straight chilling.

GrimReaper79

It's not what they want. They want to talk about someone while he's not listening apparently. I'd much rather talk one on one. Let me hear his girly voice

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 04:57:22 pm
It's not what they want. They want to talk about someone while he's not listening apparently. I'd much rather talk one on one. Let me hear his girly voice

come on man.

MT Legend

I'm going to instigate this thing.reaper what really happened?

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 12:38:16 pm
never grow? Lol you to funny.and especially upset along with it.looks like you from hector.didnt y'all just get sidewalk curvestomed by JC? Set down Jr your right where you belong NOT IN THE TOP 16 boohoo now dry them tears.😂😂🤣😂
You should probably learn to read before you type. I stated that either EPC or Magazine should be in that spot. Never said anything about Hector being ranked. But for the record Hector would skull drag Marked Tree up and down the field this year

MT Legend

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 05:09:39 pm
You should probably learn to read before you type. I stated that either EPC or Magazine should be in that spot. Never said anything about Hector being ranked. But for the record Hector would skull drag Marked Tree up and down the field this year

there she is. Did you powder your nose good before coming on here?😂🤣😂

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 04:39:08 pm
And leave the Huffman name out of yours

GrimReaper79

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 05:13:09 pm
And leave the Huffman name out of yours Too late for that
Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 05:07:45 pm
I'm going to instigate this thing.reaper what really happened?
I gotta personal message from Huffman,  thought he was going to bully me, I lost my cool, after he badgered me, messaging over and over again. Not even making any points. Then he wants to come on here, along with people I've never met, and use my name. ThTs weak! I want to talk to him in person, phone, something other than this mad house.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 05:19:31 pm
I gotta personal message from Huffman,  thought he was going to bully me, I lost my cool, after he badgered me, messaging over and over again. Not even making any points. Then he wants to come on here, along with people I've never met, and use my name. ThTs weak! I want to talk to him in person, phone, something other than this mad house.
So you didn't send the first message? It was him that contacted you starting it? And nobody from Hector used your name. That was somebody not even associated with Hector

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 05:19:31 pm

Post your number and I will call ya. 😁😁

GrimReaper79

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 05:23:18 pm
Post your number and I will call ya. 😁😁
Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 05:13:09 pm
And leave the Huffman name out of yours
[/quote Nah.You have my number pick. Lol

72aDaddy

What in God's green heavenly earth did I just read. Sheesh.

Wildcatalumni21

If you contacted you first instigating other then yes I'll say he was in the wrong. Just wanna know if I have my story straight

Redzone

Lol y'all look like a bunch of 12 year old girls arguing and instigating on here 😂

baseball13

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 04:57:22 pm

O crap guys he is the real deal. I thought he was fictional

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 05:11:05 pm
there she is. Did you powder your nose good before coming on here?😂🤣😂
Nah I was working, I don't have all the free time like you seem to 🙄🤔

GrimReaper79

This is crazy, I have no idea who's who. If you want to talk to Vanderbush, just inbox me, I'll send you my #. Huffman is a little girl. Whoever else said my name, you're a special kind of tough, lol.

02cat

Look dude I'm gonna respectfully ask you take my name off this board. It ain't me your talking about but that's my last name as well. I don't care what kind of problem you have with him but you aren't gonna use my name like that. People could think it was me and they know I ain't no little girl, so please remove it.

MT Legend

Quote from: Redzone on October 31, 2018, 05:33:43 pm
Lol y'all look like a bunch of 12 year old girls arguing and instigating on here 😂

That's funny I could sure remember you bashing 42 Sports as well.well now is your time to do it jr.dont be scared come on out with it.😂

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 05:43:03 pm
This is crazy, I have no idea who's who. If you want to talk to Vanderbush, just inbox me, I'll send you my #. Huffman is a little girl. Whoever else said my name, you're a special kind of tough, lol.
To be a journalist for 42 Sports and to be representing them you sure aren't very professional 😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas