• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

42 Sports week 10 Poll

Started by godgiven999, October 30, 2018, 09:30:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Legend

Quote from: 02cat on October 31, 2018, 05:47:10 pm
Look dude I'm gonna respectfully ask you take my name off this board. It ain't me your talking about but that's my last name as well. I don't care what kind of problem you have with him but you aren't gonna use my name like that. People could think it was me and they know I ain't no little girl, so please remove it.

lol looks like your family done got you in something 😂 oops to LATE now Huffman 😂

Redzone

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 05:49:05 pm
That's funny I could sure remember you bashing 42 Sports as well.well now is your time to do it jr.dont be scared come on out with it.😂

Yep they post inaccurate information jr. that's what I said. Anyone want to disagree? Lol

MT Legend

Quote from: Redzone on October 31, 2018, 06:04:03 pm
Yep they post inaccurate information jr. that's what I said. Anyone want to disagree? Lol

well if you call stat keepers inaccuracy then you're right cindy
cindy

baseball13

I think Vanderbush needs to grow a pair of balls. If your skin is that thin that you can't answer a mans legit question I think it's time for you to move on from 42 sports and you will never make it on here.

Redzone

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 06:07:33 pm
well if you call stat keepers inaccuracy then you're right cindy
cindy

🤷🏻‍♂️ Other than that the poll looks good lol

dawgpound

MT Legend

Quote from: Redzone on October 31, 2018, 06:10:53 pm
🤷🏻‍♂️ Other than that the poll looks good lol

I know. Best in the state hands down.if your team ain't on it go to Hooters where they probably got you in the top 10.

dawgpound

Speaking of polls how does max preps do theirs

MT Legend

Quote from: dawgpound on October 31, 2018, 06:20:30 pm
Speaking of polls how does max preps do theirs

my understanding is strength of schedule.

GrimReaper79

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 05:49:54 pm
To be a journalist for 42 Sports and to be representing them you sure aren't very professional 😂 I help 42 Sports I my free time, it's a non profit organization. So no, I'm not going to just let lil boys throw my name around. I could care less about what you think about my journalism. 😂
Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 06:09:11 pm
I think Vanderbush needs to grow a pair of balls. If your skin is that thin that you can't answer a mans legit question I think it's time for you to move on from 42 sports and you will never make it on here.
I did answer his questions jerk!! Keep talking behind your fake name little boy

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 06:28:10 pm
Actually you did not answer my question. I asked if he was who contacted you first and you avoided it and PM'ed me saying to mind my own business lol

MT Legend

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 06:31:23 pm
Actually you did not answer my question. I asked if he was who contacted you first and you avoided it and PM'ed me saying to mind my own business lol

I don't believe you little girly boy.Huffman 😂

baseball13

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 06:28:10 pm

I'm the jerk but who is doing the name calling? You and MT Legend are the only ones doing the name calling like little kids.

MT Legend

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 06:36:03 pm
I'm the jerk but who is doing the name calling? You and MT Legend are the only ones doing the name calling like little kids.

no name calling from me partner. I just know a yellow belly when I see one.

GrimReaper79

I'll answer it again, yes! Why I would I message someone I don't know! Call me if you have any other questions nosey! I left you my #

GrimReaper79

Lol! I'm the yellow belly huh? You've been running your trap for 2 days now, when I wasn't on here. I left you my#, call me yellow-belly 😂

MT Legend

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 06:39:50 pm
I'll answer it again, yes! Why I would I message someone I don't know! Call me if you have any other questions nosey! I left you my #

he to scared. I enjoy your show mike. Stop letting cowards get to you. They Trash bro not even worth talking to the whole Huffman family apparently is so just move on.

MT Legend

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 06:42:40 pm
Lol! I'm the yellow belly huh? You've been running your trap for 2 days now, when I wasn't on here. I left you my#, call me yellow-belly 😂

not you the trash lol

GrimReaper79

My bad Legend! I can't keep up with all these tough guys. I'm outta here. Nobody wants to call and talk like adults

Wildcatalumni21

October 31, 2018, 06:54:27 pm #119 Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 06:57:53 pm by Wildcatalumni21
Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 06:39:50 pm
I'll answer it again, yes

Well if that's true he was wrong

Wildcatalumni21

Wildcatalumni21

But how do you explain this then?? Credibility shot down! 🤔

MT Legend

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 07:10:30 pm

But how do you explain this then?? Credibility shot down! 🤔

sounds to me like you was bugging him. I would have Said much worse to you.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 07:13:19 pm
sounds to me like you was bugging him. I would have Said much worse to you.
Negative. Anybody that read the comments can tell you that's not true 😂
He's the one that came on here trying to lie about it,. I had stopped commenting but others were

Proud Buckaroo

Mt Legend. You and Allen are buddies. That's why they laugh it off and move on. I know how things work as well as Pick does. That's why we both got out.

MT Legend

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 07:15:45 pm
Negative. Anybody that read the comments can tell you that's not true 😂
He's the one that came on here trying to lie about it,. I had stopped commenting but others were

that don't sound like a man that started it.sounds more like a man that's feed up with being messed with.you just hurt your own case.😂

MT Legend

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 31, 2018, 07:19:07 pm
Mt Legend. You and Allen are buddies. That's why they laugh it off and move on. I know how things work as well as Pick does. That's why we both got out.

I feel ya. There is a time and a place for that though.if you don't like 42 Sports tell people don't go there. Don't go after the jugular lol.not saying you just in general.

GrimReaper79

😂That's the message I sent after he hounded me for an hour, lol. What did you do delete your part? Regardless, you were harrasing me, I lost my cool, you'll be fine, I promise. GN!

MT Legend

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 07:29:21 pm
😂That's the message I sent after he hounded me for an hour, lol. What did you do delete your part? Regardless, you were harrasing me, I lost my cool, you'll be fine, I promise. GN!

ray Charles can see that 😎😎😎🤣😂🤣

GrimReaper79

Pick_DA_EAGLES

This whole post has gotten stupid. MTlegend you been calling names and crap, then tell someone else that acting like a girl or what not. When in reality, face to face, you wouldn't say any of that crap. Move a long.

Mike, man just let it go. You know we had multiple talks on this subject.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 07:29:21 pm
I was just responding everytime you mentioned my name on the post 😂. Then just corrected you when you said Hazen got beat by 6 td's when you meant Hector. Then you messaged me and I guess thought you could hurt my feelings or get under my skin, blocked me and then unblocked me this morning to message me yet again. How is that me harassing you if you've initiated the contact every time? 😂

GrimReaper79

You weren't telling em let it go the last 2 days, now you tell me to let it go after I say goodnight? Whatever

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 07:34:52 pm
This whole post has gotten stupid. MTlegend you been calling names and crap, then tell someone else that acting like a girl or what not. When in reality, face to face, you wouldn't say any of that crap. Move a long.

Mike, man Sup let it go. You know we had multiple talks on this subject.
l

ol you know me how? I'll say it to your mom's face in your face.whie you watch.

GrimReaper79

Wildcat, quit making stuff up, you already showed you were harrasing me. Legend, have a good night bub.

GrimReaper79

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 07:40:35 pm
l

ol you know me how? I'll say it to your mom's face in your face.whie you watch.  BOOM!

MT Legend

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 07:46:36 pm
Wildcat, quit making stuff up, you already showed you were harrasing me. Legend, have a good night bub.

yes sir. You as well

Wildcatalumni21

That's cute between you two, why don't y'all tuck each other in as well?

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 07:46:36 pm
How? And you're the one that cane in here and lied about it saying I messaged you cuz you wouldn't message someone you don't know right? You're about as credible as CNN. Guess that's why you're a journalist huh? 😂

GrimReaper79

GrimReaper79

MT Legend

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 31, 2018, 07:50:11 pm
That's cute between you two, why don't y'all tuck each other in as well?

Lol she is alive

GrimReaper79

Bearden_Bear72

Friday is looking like Facebook of someone in hs.  Grow up people. 

GrimReaper79

MT Legend

Quote from: GrimReaper79 on October 31, 2018, 07:58:03 pm
That's news to you?

lol shouldn't be he been on here fo a good minet now it looks like.

GrimReaper79

It's ok when we're getting butchered. Smh

dawgpound

All this is missing is gooze lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 31, 2018, 07:40:35 pm
l

ol you know me how? I'll say it to your mom's face in your face.whie you watch.

I live in Des Arc,  she lives in Des Arc, would you like to schedule an appointment?

Dang, I forgot you were a part time wrapper. Please forgive me.

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 08:47:57 pm
I live in Des Arc,  she lives in Des Arc, would you like to schedule an appointment?

Dang, I forgot you were a part time wrapper. Please forgive me.
[/quote

]leave your number in my messenger don't forget to bring your mom so I can slap that . For having you

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas