• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predictions of the 2A Final 4 team

Started by baseball13, October 29, 2018, 11:23:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomcannon

England
Hackett
Bearden
Rector

Boom Boom Boom

baseball13

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 07:49:35 am
I'm smart enough to know a good team when I see one. Still doesnt mean I hope they win.

That's what its called now. I gotcha.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 07:58:27 am
That's what its called now. I gotcha.

Well, unless they are playing Hampton,  then I want them to win. Lol

baseball13

Hampton will do to Hazen what they did to them and DA in 2016.

sickwillie

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 08:06:32 am

No, just no. Please stop with the nonsense. The only thing you had at des Arc was monta. Thats it and hes no longer there.

sickwillie

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 08:10:19 am
No, just no. Please stop with the nonsense. The only thing you had at des Arc was monta. Thats it and hes no longer there.

;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 08:06:32 am

What did Hampton do to hazen in 16? Pretend like yall was them and the coach choke in the championship game?  Yea, I bet that's it. Chokers.

SOUTHARK99

baseball13

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 08:16:42 am
What did Hampton do to hazen in 16? Pretend like yall was them and the coach choke in the championship game?  Yea, I bet that's it. Chokers.

Im sorry to tell you but Monta did not do it all by himself. Just like Batey is not doing it all by himself. Both are the best players on the field every friday night but if you dont have some1 blocking for you or making plays on defense you cant win. Ask Hermitage how good they were with Monta Thomas. Ill tell you they had a first round exit at Mountainburg that year. He had no help. You want to talk about state championship game what about the one back in 2013. What happened there pick? O I remember JC took yall to the wood shed and make yall say daddy. 60-0 that same year hampton only lost 49-3 so I guess we should have played in the state championship we put up more of a fight then yall.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 31, 2018, 08:52:36 am #110 Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 08:55:29 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 08:38:45 am

Im sorry to tell you but Monta did not do it all by himself. Just like Batey is not doing it all by himself. Both are the best players on the field every friday night but if you dont have some1 blocking for you or making plays on defense you cant win. Ask Hermitage how good they were with Monta Thomas. Ill tell you they had a first round exit at Mountainburg that year. He had no help. You want to talk about state championship game what about the one back in 2013. What happened there pick? O I remember JC took yall to the wood shed and make yall say daddy. 60-0 that same year hampton only lost 49-3 so I guess we should have played in the state championship we put up more of a fight then yall.

blah blah blah, monta  was all of it. he was the one that made things happen on the punt return and kick return as the other Hampton players watched. yes j.c. blew us out, but at least it wasn't our coached whos ego got in the way and cost his team a title, but just like normal you do not want to talk about facts, only subject changes. if anything it proves how good our coach was to get us there. we didn't right the jock of one player like Hampton. we had a team. as for that game, nobody in 2A or 3A for that matter was touching j.c. that night.

how bad did woodlawn, strong and bearden beat Hampton that year? you do know des arc beat all of them.......

Old Scrapper

Why y'all Hampton guys hating on Hazen for?

godgiven999

Watched film on Hazens QB. Kid is a stud!
6'5 235. They also line him up at TE and Slot

godgiven999

I'm not sure why Hampton would hate on anybody they've had 2-3 good football teams in the last 20 years, and that's just what records show. I assume it's much worse historically as a program.
That should generate response  ;D
Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 31, 2018, 09:11:48 am

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: godgiven999 on October 31, 2018, 09:15:12 am
I'm not sure why Hampton would hate on anybody they've had 2-3 good football teams in the last 20 years, and that's just what records show. I assume it's much worse historically as a program.

that's some funny stuff!!!! and true too. lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: godgiven999 on October 31, 2018, 09:12:47 am
Watched film on Hazens QB. Kid is a stud!
6'5 235. They also line him up at TE and Slot

yea hes a match up night mare when he lines up at his natural position of tight end.

sheepdawg92

sheepdawg92

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 08:16:42 am
we choke but you guys got murder AAA will put it down was worst game ever in the championship

baseball13

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2018, 08:52:36 am
blah blah blah, monta  was all of it. he was the one that made things happen on the punt return and kick return as the other Hampton players watched. yes j.c. blew us out, but at least it wasn't our coached whos ego got in the way and cost his team a title, but just like normal you do not want to talk about facts, only subject changes. if anything it proves how good our coach was to get us there. we didn't right the jock of one player like Hampton. we had a team. as for that game, nobody in 2A or 3A for that matter was touching j.c. that night.

how bad did woodlawn, strong and bearden beat Hampton that year? you do know des arc beat all of them.......

I put the facts out there you just don't want to admit that Hampton was more than a one horse show. like I said what happened to hermitage when that one horse show was there? knocked out in the first round. DA coaches ego got in the way or something because yall could not even score. nobody on JC schedule lost as bad as yall did. And guess what Hampton was in year one of a new coaching staff. Changes don't happen over night. Hampton has spent many of days in weight room since then. They have put tons of blood sweat and tears on the practice field since then. You can say what you want about Coach Ables but since he has arrived Hampton has went up. he changed the dynamic of the program.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 31, 2018, 09:35:54 am
we choke but you guys got murder AAA will put it down was worst game ever in the championship

its just an L, its not our first title game or our last. we have at least won 1.

baseball13

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 31, 2018, 09:11:48 am

not hating on hazen just think we will beat them if we both get to the quarters finals.

Quote from: godgiven999 on October 31, 2018, 09:15:12 am

as far as Hampton is concerned Hampton has had a rich football tradition until middle 2000s they had a long rough spell. but Hampton is back in old fashion.

panther07

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 10:06:38 am
I put the facts out there you just don't want to admit that Hampton was more than a one horse show. like I said what happened to hermitage when that one horse show was there? knocked out in the first round. DA coaches ego got in the way or something because yall could not even score. nobody on JC schedule lost as bad as yall did. And guess what Hampton was in year one of a new coaching staff. Changes don't happen over night. Hampton has spent many of days in weight room since then. They have put tons of blood sweat and tears on the practice field since then. You can say what you want about Coach Ables but since he has arrived Hampton has went up. he changed the dynamic of the program.

Why are they crying on the practice field?

Old Scrapper

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 10:12:40 am
not hating on hazen just think we will beat them if we both get to the quarters finals.

as far as Hampton is concerned Hampton has had a rich football tradition until middle 2000s they had a long rough spell. but Hampton is back in old fashion.
It will be a good game if both teams can make it that far, I believe in Hazen's ability to win the game as much you do Hampton.

baseball13

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 31, 2018, 10:33:35 am
It will be a good game if both teams can make it that far, I believe in Hazen's ability to win the game as much you do Hampton.

you are suppose to. lol if you thought Hampton was going to come in there and whoop up on yall you wouldn't be much of a fan. I hope its a good game.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 10:35:43 am
you are suppose to. lol if you thought Hampton was going to come in there and whoop up on yall you wouldn't be much of a fan. I hope its a good game.
whoever makes it out from this side of the bracket will be well deserved final 4

sickwillie

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 31, 2018, 10:42:15 am
whoever makes it out from this side of the bracket will be well deserved final 4

Agreed, Scrapper.

baseball13

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 31, 2018, 10:42:15 am

agree 100%

IdaLions

Early prediction

Hampton makes it to the semis. Close game against Hazen in the quarter finals. I just feel like Hampton has something to prove. I think Hazen will beat Gurdon in the 2nd round.

baseball13

Quote from: IdaLions on October 31, 2018, 11:07:10 am
Early prediction

Hampton makes it to the semis. Close game against Hazen in the quarter finals. I just feel like Hampton has something to prove. I think Hazen will beat Gurdon in the 2nd round.

I hope you are right. lol I wish somehow DA could make it to the finals and we could meet there and beat them again.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on October 31, 2018, 11:18:41 am
I hope you are right. lol I wish somehow DA could make it to the finals and we could meet there and beat them again.

I wish we could meet as well........

Always a dragon

Off subject but is the Penn kid a brother to the one that was on the 2014 hazen team? That guy had some wheels on him!

hornetfan8

Quote from: Always a dragon on October 31, 2018, 10:04:57 pm
Off subject but is the Penn kid a brother to the one that was on the 2014 hazen team? That guy had some wheels on him!
Not sure what kinda relation they have. But not brothers.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Always a dragon on October 31, 2018, 10:04:57 pm

Cousins I believe. That was logan on the 14 team, he is still playing college ball for UAM.

THA TRUTH

Hampton egos are outrageous.... finally get a football team back and have Relevance because of one player... yea there were other players but with no monta Hampton is a 4 seed at best and getting a first round exit.... ables and his staff have done nothing to improve that school with their teams and attitudes but what can u expect when the town is filled with loose women and crack head men

jsw6f0

Truth that's plain mean I tell you what.

Always a dragon

Glad to hear that Logan Penn is still playing ball . If his cousin is anything like him , he will be a handful for alot of teams.

Coach95

Quote from: Always a dragon on November 01, 2018, 09:21:42 am
Glad to hear that Logan Penn is still playing ball . If his cousin is anything like him , he will be a handful for alot of teams.
He's a lil bigger than Logan was, Logan probably was just a lil faster but both have good vision and good hips, keep feet moving.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: Coach95 on November 01, 2018, 09:26:47 am
He’s a lil bigger than Logan was, Logan probably was just a lil faster but both have good vision and good hips, keep feet moving.
Is Logan Penn's Dad Carlton Penn?

Coach95

COACH-Mike

Quote from: Coach95 on November 01, 2018, 09:34:38 am
No sir Logan’s dad was Avery.
Are they related?  I played ball with him at HSU in the early to mid 80's.

Coach95

I'm not sure, there were a bunch of Penn's come through here.

Southark

Pick you are sickening lol.. just like the other poster said what did hermitage do with monta??? Our team beat y'all get over it! I don't think the "DA" in your name stands for des arc lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Southark on November 01, 2018, 10:00:54 am
Pick you are sickening lol.. just like the other poster said what did hermitage do with monta??? Our team beat y'all get over it! I don't think the "DA" in your name stands for des arc lol

im sorry the truth hurts your feelings, but it is what it is. lets see, hermitage made it to the play offs, and would have made it further the next year with him as a sr, but hampton poached him and friends, heck it was the hermits that made hampton legit.

the REAL question is, what did hampton do before monta or last year without him? yea, thats what i thought.....

someone that makes comments like you did, should not call people dumb. just saying.

baseball13

well pick Hampton 6-4 last year losing to Prescott HG and Rison. got the 3 seed out of the 8. Had a brain fart against MS. what did DA do last year?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 01, 2018, 10:40:16 am #144 Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 10:42:58 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: baseball13 on November 01, 2018, 10:37:16 am
well pick Hampton 6-4 last year losing to Prescott HG and Rison. got the 3 seed out of the 8. Had a brain fart against MS. what did DA do last year?

our worst year in a long time (which was still better than the normal Hampton season), and still made the playoffs, lost in the first round to mount ida, Hampton lost to mineral springs. so your point is?

baseball13

November 01, 2018, 10:44:21 am #145 Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 10:46:20 am by baseball13
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 01, 2018, 10:40:16 am

our worst year in a long time (which was still better than the normal Hampton season), and still made the playoffs, lost in the first round to mount ida, Hampton lost to mineral springs. so your point is?

you asked what Hampton did last year. I told you what they did. I don't care if it was the worst year ever Hampton had a good team last year. yall lost to clarendon last year and they are a basketball school

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on November 01, 2018, 10:44:21 am
you asked what Hampton did last year. I told you what they did. I don't care if it was the worst year ever Hampton had a good team last year.

how do you figure? the 8 was terrible last year, not one team made it out of the 2nd round. so your third seed last year is meaningless.

baseball13

are you crazy? HG Lost to Mt. Ida in the simis. Bearden lost to foreman in the second round. Hampton again had a brain fart and gave the game to MS. Rison lost to magazine in the second round. HG beat yalls number 1 and Bearden beat yalls number 2.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 01, 2018, 10:50:54 am #148 Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 10:53:37 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: baseball13 on November 01, 2018, 10:48:30 am
are you crazy? HG Lost to Mt. Ida in the simis. Bearden lost to foreman in the second round. Hampton again had a brain fart and gave the game to MS. Rison lost to magazine in the second round. HG beat yalls number 1 and Bearden beat yalls number 2.

I forgot about h.g. being in the 8 last year. I never said the 6 had a banner year either. rison lost to Danville, not mag. so you had 1 team make it out of the 2nd round. which is a terrible year for the 8.

but j.c. is back now, so the 8 (I mean j.c.) will make a good run....

Hasbeen92

Quote from: baseball13 on November 01, 2018, 10:48:30 am
Camden HG beat Hazen in Quarterfinals

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas