• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

62A in the Playoffs

Started by i40traveler, October 29, 2018, 09:36:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

i40traveler

I believe the conference is all but finalized as

1. Hazen
2. Des Arc
3. Earle
4. Carlisle
5. Clarendon

so if I'm right that means the first round match ups will be

Quitman @ Hazen

Magnet Cove @ Des Arc

Earle @ England

Carlisle @ Hector

Clarendon @ Gurdon/Foreman

How do you think the league does in the playoffs.  I could see as many as 4 teams in round to or as little as 1 team in round 2.  What say you?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Carlisle beats earle Friday and gets the 3 seed, at least 2 make round 2, des arc and hazen.

hornetfan8

I think Carlisle advances as the 3 seed but loses first round as the 4

Coach95

October 29, 2018, 10:27:46 am #3 Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 10:29:42 am by Coach95
I could see top three making it to round two if Earle plays England bc they will match up better in the spread. As long as Earle has their QB back. I don't know enough about Hector yet. Carlisle has got on a streak though. I can see Carlisle pulling it off also.

72aDaddy

Those are favorable match ups. Seeds 1-3 should advance to round 2. Seed 4 could as well.

Old Scrapper

If Hazen wins round 1, the path to WMS will be tough looking at the 2nd and 3rd round probable opponents. very tough teams to face in those rounds.

Bearden_Bear72

I believe the top 3 would advance

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Coach95 on October 29, 2018, 10:27:46 am
I could see top three making it to round two if Earle plays England bc they will match up better in the spread. As long as Earle has their QB back. I don't know enough about Hector yet. Carlisle has got on a streak though. I can see Carlisle pulling it off also.
Depends on the coaches honestly! When they open up the playbook and run plays to get our playmakers the ball we move the ball well! For some reason 4 of our best defensive players don't play defense cuz I guess they only want them playing 1 way! Our play calling has become very predictable and they put the offense in terrible situations. Hope they are just saving everything for the playoffs lol

Lions84

I expect the Clarendon to lose in the first round again as they have since Tank left.

Hasbeen92

Hazen will have tough road to Little Rock after 1st round I think Gurdon at home Hampton at Home and at Conway Christian then JC or Forman for big trophy "if your going to be the man you've got to beat the man"-The Greatest Rick Flair
Wheeling Dealing Kiss Stealing Limousine Riding Jett Flying Whoooo I'm the Man

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas