• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Quitman

Started by STATGUYQHS, October 21, 2018, 01:48:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

STATGUYQHS

This game will go a long way in deciding playoff positions in the 5-2A! Who ya got? We just have to see which one comes to play! Go Bulldogs!

bigworm

Just like always with us. If our boys focus and give great effort, we will win. If not, we will lose. This group just hasnt learned how to fight through adversity. They wait on something good to happen rather than going and making it happen. They have tons of physical potential, but they have to get the mental part right or they will not realize their potential. Im not hating on them. I love them. My own son is one of them. But it is what it is. They have to decide to be mentally tough and not let bad things dictate their focus and effort.

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: bigworm on October 21, 2018, 02:01:12 pm
Just like always with us. If our boys focus and give great effort, we will win. If not, we will lose. This group just hasnt learned how to fight through adversity. They wait on something good to happen rather than going and making it happen. They have tons of physical potential, but they have to get the mental part right or they will not realize their potential. Im not hating on them. I love them. My own son is one of them. But it is what it is. They have to decide to be mentally tough and not let bad things dictate their focus and efforts .
if we can stay away from getting behind early we have a good chance. These kids are hard working and Coach Marrs cuts them no slack! See you Monday Bigworm.

N2DEEP

As an MC fan I am pulling for Quitman. Only way it can help our playoff seeding.

Flobbito

I'll take Quitman by 7 or less in an exciting game.

JHFootball37

England = marginally better size, way more athleticism, can't put it together.
Quitman= not very athletic, decent size, nothing special, BUT, they play pretty consistent and bring what they can every week.

The outcome should be pretty simple. If England somehow plays to their top potential which hasn't been the case this year, England by 14+. If they don't, Quitman is going to be consistent and win by 7+.

thebigman3

If Quitman had not lost their best player early in the year, I would pick them (as I usually do, but end up being wrong) but for this one I will pick England but I don't know how much they win by.

BearCats9

This should be a really good game that will have some big plays. Both teams that like to toss the ball and scramble around. This will be a game where both lines need to step up and hold the defense. I have Quitman by 14.

mrk1027

I'll take England in this one. Give the new regime in England time and I believe they will have the Lions back where they were a few seasons ago

bigworm

mrk1027

STATGUYQHS

Can't give up 7 turnovers and expect to win, 3 pick 6's was huge back breaker in an otherwise pretty good game between these two teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas