• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAMPTON VS FORDYCE

Started by baseball13, September 03, 2016, 09:42:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO WINS HAMPTON OR FORDYCE?

HAMPTON
13 (27.1%)
FORDYCE
35 (72.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: September 09, 2016, 03:28:29 pm

BigBrother

Is Hampton accepting hermit season ticket holders

Lumberjackfan1978

Hornet4ever

Quote from: dawgpound on September 05, 2016, 10:13:15 pm
This sounds like some elementary stuff y'all got going on here ask your players after the game when these Hampton boys get done with em what's ringing

Well, for now Hackett has no future playing the Hampton Bulldogs. However, if we do meet at some point in the playoffs; I'll be sure to ask our guys how it went.  8)

Lumberjackfan1978

dragondad

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 05, 2016, 09:41:11 pm
They both have quite a ring to them

I'm a reasonable guy,  let's split it and go with Hamptage Hermdogs!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: dragondad on September 05, 2016, 11:11:56 pm
I'm a reasonable guy,  let's split it and go with Hamptage Hermdogs!

Or.... Hermpton Hermitondawgs

bulldawg2016

HATERS!  Hampton will be good when monta leaves!! everyone will be talking about rylan turner toteing the rock for Hampton!!

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on September 05, 2016, 10:43:04 pm
+1
[/quote
all of yall warren folks say monta couldn't have helped yall!!! that's funny all of you are on this 2A board keeping up with him!!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 06, 2016, 07:30:00 am
HATERS!  Hampton will be good when monta leaves!! everyone will be talking about rylan turner toteing the rock for Hampton!!

Where was Hampton last year

dawgpound

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 06, 2016, 08:32:13 am
I love that we have the attention of 2a,3a, and 4a teams that we dont play and are 200+ miles away, and dont have a clue what we have on this team and last year our jr high team was beating everyone by a total score of 300 to 8

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on September 06, 2016, 08:46:08 am
I love that we have the attention of 2a,3a, and 4a teams that we dont play and are 200+ miles away, and dont have a clue what we have on this team and last year our jr high team was beating everyone by a total score of 300 to 8

Easy to win in Jr. High when you practice like a senior high team.....everyone else in the conference was focusing on what matters Friday Nights

dawgpound

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 06, 2016, 08:47:08 am
Easy to win in Jr. High when you practice like a senior high team.....everyone else in the conference was focusing on what matters Friday Nights
how can you practice 8th and 9th graders like sr high they are clearly not as mature so it isnt possible, sounds like another excuse to me

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 05, 2016, 10:47:40 pm
Well, for now Hackett has no future playing the Hampton Bulldogs. However, if we do meet at some point in the playoffs; I'll be sure to ask our guys how it went.  8)
yea I didn't see you was from Hackett until after I posted that!! for everyone that thinks Hampton cant win there is a lot of people from around the state focusing on Hampton and they are not on this thread just because they are Fordyce fans!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 03, 2016, 08:35:46 pm
Hampton wont be shy of contact this is the most physical Hampton team I have seen better buckle your chin straps boys it will be some head hunting going on in this game!!!
Most physical Hampton team? That's like being the tallest midget in the room.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: dawgpound on September 05, 2016, 08:41:11 pm
The Hampton defense wills score 12 points. Y'all are crazy thinking we will get beat by 3 td or more, and the hermits are practicing basketball right now
3 td's was beng nice. Fame won't be close. This aint Drew Cental.i

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: dawgpound on September 06, 2016, 08:46:08 am
meh, a stupid alert was sounded to the veterans on the board. We post on all classes. It is our mission to defeat stupidity. Like the war on drugs, we are losing.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: BigBrother on September 05, 2016, 10:33:24 pm
Is Hampton accepting hermit season ticket holders

They should be seeing as their whole team is from Hermitage Go Hermitdogs....or Bullhermits which ever you prefer

dawgpound

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 06, 2016, 09:16:51 am
They should be seeing as their whole team is from Hermitage Go Hermitdogs....or Bullhermits which ever you prefer
whole team lol we gained 2 kids from there, here is some of the ignorance oldman musta been talking about

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on September 06, 2016, 09:20:09 am
whole team lol we gained 2 kids from there, here is some of the ignorance oldman musta been talking about

Just call em like I see em my friend

flawlessthoughts

While everyone is focused on Monta Thomas, Kevin Child's just might be that wrecking ball that demolishes hopes.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Oldman on September 06, 2016, 09:12:11 am
Most physical Hampton team? That's like being the tallest midget in the room.

Now that's funny!

+1

Hornet4ever

sickwillie

Those of you that don't believe Hampton is legit this year will find out quick Friday night. I've said all along that Hampton might not have the drive to beat fordyce, but they'll fight with them until the final horn blows. They will play their hardest and you will soon see they're for real.

sickwillie

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on September 06, 2016, 09:32:49 am
While everyone is focused on Monta Thomas, Kevin Child's just might be that wrecking ball that demolishes hopes.

I've said it all along flawless. The kid is a monster

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: sickwillie on September 06, 2016, 10:03:35 am
Those of you that don't believe Hampton is legit this year will find out quick Friday night. I've said all along that Hampton might not have the drive to beat fordyce, but they'll fight with them until the final horn blows. They will play their hardest and you will soon see they're for real.
Define for real? Making the playoffs?

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Oldman on September 06, 2016, 10:16:24 am
Define for real? Making the playoffs?

For Real=fielding a high school team instead of Jr. High only

Ventman

Rison by a couple of TD's in this one.

Dr. Defense

AirWarren

Quote from: Ventman on September 06, 2016, 10:29:55 am
Rison by a couple of TD's in this one.

I'm guessing this was intended for when the Hermdogs play Rison? Wrong thread.

Ventman

purpleswag

Quote from: dawgpound on September 06, 2016, 08:54:20 am
how can you practice 8th and 9th graders like sr high they are clearly not as mature so it isnt possible, sounds like another excuse to me

He was saying that the amount of time everyone else spent with their jr. high was probably a quarter of the time that Hampton spent with theirs.

They were better prepared to play in other words

Dr. Defense

Quote from: purpleswag on September 06, 2016, 11:44:59 am
He was saying that the amount of time everyone else spent with their jr. high was probably a quarter of the time that Hampton spent with theirs.

They were better prepared to play in other words

exactly what I meant

bearbacker52

a good team beats a great player evertime

Rida4Life

Hermdogs... I mean Bulldogs will play well but the Redbugs will be too much Fordyce wins this one 28-20

baseball13

Monta and the Hermits beat bearden last year so I guess they must not be a good team. With that said Hampton would be a good team without the 2 boys form Hermitage but those 2 boys help Hampton become a great team. Go BULLDOGS
GO BULLDOGS

sickwillie

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 06, 2016, 12:54:06 pm
Hermdogs... I mean Bulldogs will play well but the Redbugs will be too much Fordyce wins this one 28-20

This is a respectable post.

AirWarren

Quote from: bearbacker52 on September 06, 2016, 12:17:11 pm
a good team beats a great player evertime

When was the last time Bearden/Woodlawn lived by that philosophy?

Hermitage beat bearden last year. As far as I'm concerned, your right to speak about football should be terminated for at least 5 years.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 06, 2016, 08:32:13 am
[/quote
didn't have enough to play!! butt these sophomores aint no joke they will be good for atleast a few more years!

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Oldman on September 06, 2016, 09:13:31 am
3 td's was beng nice. Fame won't be close. This aint Drew Cental.i
what does this say!! lol

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 06, 2016, 01:36:46 pm
what does this say!! lol
It says old fat thumbs and an I phone. Want to have a spelling contest?

bulldawg2016

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Oldman on September 06, 2016, 01:44:51 pm
It says old fat thumbs and an I phone. Want to have a spelling contest?
any other kind of athletic contest I will take you on!!

AirWarren

Keep it up, this is great. Haha

Quote from: baseball13 on September 06, 2016, 01:08:22 pm
Monta and the Hermits beat bearden last year so I guess they must not be a good team. With that said Hampton would be a good team without the 2 boys form Hermitage but those 2 boys help Hampton become a great team. Go BULLDOGS
GO BULLDOGS

There is still a lot of football left to play so I would be easy on the term great team... I predict Hampton to compete with Bearden for 3rd in conference. The Grove and Rison will battle it out for 1st.  I don't see them in the playoffs without those Hermits. js

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 06, 2016, 02:16:01 pm
any other kind of athletic contest I will take you on!!
Golf it is. When and where?

Dr. Defense

Quote from: 870 on September 06, 2016, 02:31:44 pm
There is still a lot of football left to play so I would be easy on the term great team... I predict Hampton to compete with Bearden for 3rd in conference. The Grove and Rison will battle it out for 1st.  I don't see them in the playoffs without those Hermits. js

No doubt.....Hermit town is being good to Hampton this year

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Oldman on September 06, 2016, 02:41:21 pm
Golf it is. When and where?
I am playing in tournaments this weekend and next so it will have to be after that!!

baseball13

Quote from: 870 on September 06, 2016, 02:31:44 pm
Hampton was competing for 4th place with bearden before the Hermitage 2 came over.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 06, 2016, 02:50:44 pm
I am playing in tournaments this weekend and next so it will have to be after that!!
where?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas