• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hackett Hornet Preview (What Hootens didn't tell you)

Started by Hornet Sting, July 01, 2010, 10:35:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet Sting

The Hornets return veteran and Senior signal caller Evan Ray at QB. They also return JR (justin Robbins back at the "H" back. Dakota McBride returns at HB wher he will be looked at to open up the passing game with hsi unparalled running skills. We have a new kid, ain't gonna tell you his name but he ran a 4.39 forty last week at the FBLA combine in Dallas.
Our offensive line is huge again this year.
RT - 6'2" 276lbs  4.9 forty
RG - 6'8" 326lbs  5.0 forty
C - 5'3" 273lbs. 4.4 forty
LG - 5'11" 303lbs 4.6 forty
LT - 6'7" 325lbs 4.43 forty
More to come later

Pick_DA_EAGLES

O.M.G. I just peed myself laughing so hard. Glad you are back on top of your game HO-STING!

Logger

this could very well be the year for the hackett hornets? they have been hiting the wayts very hard this sumer and are very strog there is alott of talent returning from last seazon and all are experenced we are not tacking no crap from anybodies this year becuz we are the team to beat better listen to my brother hornet sting cuz he is on top of things and he nows what he is taking about just you watch and see

big E

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on July 01, 2010, 10:40:02 am<br />O.M.G. I just peed myself laughing so hard. Glad you are back on top of your game HO-STING!<br />[/quot    Dang they are bigger than the Razorbacks.

big E

Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 01, 2010, 10:35:48 am<br />The Hornets return veteran and Senior signal caller Evan Ray at QB. They also return JR (justin Robbins back at the "H" back. Dakota McBride returns at HB wher he will be looked at to open up the passing game with hsi unparalled running skills. We have a new kid, ain't gonna tell you his name but he ran a 4.39 forty last week at the FBLA combine in Dallas.<br />Our offensive line is huge again this year.<br />RT - 6'2" 276lbs  4.9 forty<br />RG - 6'8" 326lbs  5.0 forty<br />C - 5'3" 273lbs. 4.4 forty<br />LG - 5'11" 303lbs 4.6 forty<br />LT - 6'7" 325lbs 4.43 forty<br />More to come later<br />
Ain't know way that a 325 pound kid can run a 4 anything in the 40.I need What your smoking.

The Infidel

This is the first time I've smiled today. Thank's Stinger. I needed that.

bleudog

Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 01, 2010, 10:35:48 am
The Hornets return veteran and Senior signal caller Evan Ray at QB. They also return JR (justin Robbins back at the "H" back. Dakota McBride returns at HB wher he will be looked at to open up the passing game with hsi unparalled running skills. We have a new kid, ain't gonna tell you his name but he ran a 4.39 forty last week at the FBLA combine in Dallas.
More to come later

Did the folks at the Future Business Leaders of America Combine in Dallas hand time those or were they done with lasers?

I'd be surprised a kid 5' 3" who weighs 270+ could even walk 40 yards. :o

QPWFB

cuz

The Infidel

I missed this kid. It was really getting boring on FF.

chaingang5017

linemen that run a 4.4 and 4.6. so that means the backs must run at least a 3.8

Buck Stops Here

Welcome back, HoSting...by the way, tell your psychiatrist to up the meds... ;D

DARK HORSE

Pick_DA_EAGLES

dark horse, i think that might be called "CUBED!"

Scorpiux

bleudog

July 02, 2010, 03:03:15 pm #15 Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 03:10:59 pm by bleudog
Quote from: DARK HORSE on July 02, 2010, 02:24:54 pm
5' 3" 273 thats square aint it?

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on July 02, 2010, 02:41:41 pm
dark horse, i think that might be called "CUBED!"

Reminds me of an old Donnie Fritts and Eddie Hinton song:  Three Hundred Pounds of Hongry.

It was about a slight fellow who was in love with a rather large woman.

One of the lines went:  Three hundred pounds; tall as she's round.

Here's a version Marcia Ball changed a little to work from the female perspective:

http://www.rhapsody.com/marcia-ball/so-many-rivers/three-hundred-pounds-of-hongry/lyrics.html

Looks like there might be a Hornet who's as tall as he's round. :o

Hackattack1994

OMG, i thought he got kicked off this site?

Does anyone know his real idenity? Since when did ANY team in arkansas 2-7a
get a 6'8 lineman? did you recruit him from the nfl?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hackattack1994 on July 02, 2010, 04:00:38 pm
OMG, i thought he got kicked off this site?

Does anyone know his real idenity? Since when did ANY team in arkansas 2-7a
get a 6'8 lineman? did you recruit him from the nfl?

Na.,..the retirment home, it's Ed "Too Tall" Jones....lol

Hornet Sting

On the dfensive side of the ball we have alot of guys that are good also. We will have nobody playing both ways. we have 68 kids out this year. We will run a base 4-3 scheme and get after the Qb. According to Rivals we have the top ranked defense in the state right now. Look for big things from this group.

Next up, special teams

big E

Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 06, 2010, 08:55:01 am<br />On the dfensive side of the ball we have alot of guys that are good also. We will have nobody playing both ways. we have 68 kids out this year. We will run a base 4-3 scheme and get after the Qb. According to Rivals we have the top ranked defense in the state right now. Look for big things from this group.<br /><br />Next up, special teams<br />
Ok your in 2a football and you don't have anyone going both ways.Your on something besides dope.

The Infidel

I don't know E, but special teams has to be hilarious.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: The Infidel on July 06, 2010, 07:16:33 pm<br />I don't know E, but special teams has to be hilarious.<br />

one things for sure,

i bet they are truely "SPECIAL"

bigworm

Quote from: Logger on July 01, 2010, 11:12:53 am
this could very well be the year for the hackett hornets? they have been hiting the wayts very hard this sumer and are very strog there is alott of talent returning from last seazon and all are experenced we are not tacking no crap from anybodies this year becuz we are the team to beat better listen to my brother hornet sting cuz he is on top of things and he nows what he is taking about just you watch and see

i don't know jack about hackett, but i can tell that they don't emphasize spelling in their school district. man, i sure wish we had a couple of those 5'3" 273 pound guys on our team!!!

AirWarren

Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 01, 2010, 10:35:48 am
More to come later

1. Post of the year this far on FF.
2. Even if YOU DID have this...when you wake up in the morning you are still Hackett and most teams in the state of arkansas would pound you into the dirt.

Man, the FBLA has really changed since I have been in high school.

Hornet Sting

Why all the hostility in some of you guys posts? I just try and tell it like it is man!

Okay to the special teams. We run a different version of kick-off formation than most.

x              x                                               x       x
x      x      x                                               x   x   x
                                  x

at the time of kick-off the two middle guys on each side criss-cross and become gunners. The two stacked guys on the outside of each formation criss-cross with the two inside stacked guys and confuse the blocking scheme of the kick off recieve team. Pretty cool concept huh?
Coach Ray says that we are by far the best in the league on special teams because we place a huge emphasis on them. Our kicker can boot the ball to the 1 or 2 yard line consistently, so we get good covererage.

Kick-off return we do it a little differently also.

ball
                                O

xxx                          xxx                             xxx

x

x
This really confuses the kickers and doesn't allow for an onside kick.

Our field goal kicker has a strong leg and is pretty acurate from 43 1/2 yards in. Coach Ray says he is the best he has seen in high school since Steve Cox.
Our Punter is a foriegn exchange student from California and he comes form a family of Punters. We don't plan on punting much though, so Coach Ray wants to get him some playing time so he will be pulling double duty as the holder on extra points and field goals.

Classof91

I find myself taking time away from work to catch up on the "Daily Sting" news.  Keep it up man!  You have no equal here...we all must yield to your abilities. 

Go Hornets!

paraloma

Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 07, 2010, 08:32:05 am

Our Punter is a foriegn exchange student from California and he comes form a family of Punters.

As much as some might want to believe, California is not foreign to Hackett City.

The Infidel

Quote from: paraloma on July 07, 2010, 11:21:18 am

Our Punter is a foriegn exchange student from California and he comes form a family of Punters.

As much as some might want to believe, California is not foreign to Hackett City.

Obviously, a problem with geography.

the green moose

HorseFeathers

Quote from: paraloma on July 07, 2010, 11:21:18 am

Didn't Ho-Sting tell you...Hackett formed their own country...and are gonna go 10-0 by not allowing "Foreigners" to enter there country...lol

FBC1979

Sting is proof K2 needs to be banned, it has obviously made him delusional

AF&B

So why aren't these guys being recruited to Arkansas?...or Shiloh ;D ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

af&b, because they are only that good at Hackett, because of coach ray and his system.

Buck Stops Here

I heard a Hackett player himself tell me this past week that Coach Ray is a terrible coach... ;D...I guess he needs to be spending more male-bonding time with Ho-Sting. hahahahahahahaha

Wahls

At first I thought for sure that he was being facetious.

Now I'm not so sure.

Quite Frankly

Hornet Sting is reporting that their QB had the following stats from 7 on 7 action:

35-32 ;) for 1230 yards and 32 TD's with 0 Int's in their 30-0 and 34-6 wins.  It should also be noted that they used their Olympiclike speed and completed a 40 yard TD that only took 2 seconds off the clock.  Their exchange kicker did not see action since it was a 7 on 7 event.

Scorpiux

Lions84

Made

Rarely do I have tears fall after reading a post, this ranks up there with the General dollar sponsorship in my book

JC back-2-back

Quote from: big E on July 01, 2010, 11:22:07 am
Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 01, 2010, 10:35:48 am<br />The Hornets return veteran and Senior signal caller Evan Ray at QB. They also return JR (justin Robbins back at the "H" back. Dakota McBride returns at HB wher he will be looked at to open up the passing game with hsi unparalled running skills. We have a new kid, ain't gonna tell you his name but he ran a 4.39 forty last week at the FBLA combine in Dallas.<br />Our offensive line is huge again this year.<br />RT - 6'2" 276lbs  4.9 forty<br />RG - 6'8" 326lbs  5.0 forty<br />C - 5'3" 273lbs. 4.4 forty<br />LG - 5'11" 303lbs 4.6 forty<br />LT - 6'7" 325lbs 4.43 forty<br />More to come later<br />
Ain't know way that a 325 pound kid can run a 4 anything in the 40.I need What your smoking.

Big E, 6'3" 310 lbs. (close enough?) 2 words for you: Byran Jones. He's a Hog by the way.  ;D

Scorpiux

Anyone seen/heard from Hornet Sting lately? He seems to have vanished!  ???

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas